NBC can't find any Afros who'll vote for Romney

Unemployment is over 15% for Blacks.

Yet STILL they will vote for Obama. Blinded by race.

And people wonder why Blacks won't vote Republican....

Perhaps it's because Republicans routinely make statements such as the above, implying that blacks aren't capable of voting in their own rational self interest.

Oh I recognize they are capable of voting in their self-interest. Unemployment is up to over 15% and more hand outs are on the way.

Perhaps if they want to shake that reputation, they should stop being racist and realize 15% unemployment is not in their best self interest. But, by all means, continue coddling and keeping a block of voters in chains.

why in your estimation can they not "figure" out what you claim here?

That's because the 94% number is made up, stupid. How can NBC claim they "can't find one black voter for Romney" when I just named two without any polls or resources like NBC has?

Holy shit. You don't understand polling. It's not that they "couldn't find one black vote for Romney". That's a stunning display of ignorance about how polling works.

Actually, your faith in polls is "a stunning display of ignorance about how polling works". You're so fucking ignorant and naive that you don't even know that the people doing the polling do so with a severe bias and poll to get the exact number they are looking for.

Uh huh. That explains why every major poll in the lead up to the 2008 election was within the MoE.

How much do you want to bet that NBC only polled Democrats and probably polled less than 1,000 people?

There is no amount of money large enough for me to reject that bet. I will happily bet any amount you propose.

Unemployment is over 15% for Blacks.

Yet STILL they will vote for Obama. Blinded by race.

Perhaps it's because Republicans routinely make statements such as the above, implying that blacks aren't capable of voting in their own rational self interest.

Oh I recognize they are capable of voting in their self-interest. Unemployment is up to over 15% and more hand outs are on the way.

Perhaps if they want to shake that reputation, they should stop being racist and realize 15% unemployment is not in their best self interest. But, by all means, continue coddling and keeping a block of voters in chains.
So you believe they are capable of voting in their own self interest- but they just aren't smart enough to realize what's in their own self interest?

OK then.

So you believe they are capable of voting in their own self interest- but they just aren't smart enough to realize what's in their own self interest?

OK then.

I believe they are blinded by race.

that 94% number doesnt reflect your claim of losing voters for backing gay rights

That's because the 94% number is made up, stupid. How can NBC claim they "can't find one black voter for Romney" when I just named two without any polls or resources like NBC has? You guys are hilarious - you want Obama re-elected so bad, you think it will happen if you just say it over and over and convince people it will happen.

How about this - instead of predictions (which you assholes are always wrong on), why don't you just wait until the election and see what actually happens instead of what you wish would happen? That way, you wouldn't look so fucking stupid. None of you are Nostradamus...

you dont seem to understand math very well so I wont bother to try and tell you about number so low they are statistically insignifigant.

Here are some things I personally predicted.

The housing crash which I was called all sorts of names by the right for predicting.

The republicans cheating in such high frequency that they get caught.

and the election of Barack Obama

Every campaign tries to figure out whos voting for whom.

pretending on NO evidence whats so ever that this study is wrong is just the kind of thing you right wing idiots think makes you look smart.

it outs you for the idiots you are

The arrogance is only exceeded by the ignorance. So you have a special ability to "predict" things, uh? Wow..... Hey everyone, LiesMatters can predict the future! (oddly enough, he's telling us about things in the past like the housing market and Obama's election :lol:).

Well, predict the winning lottery numbers this week asshole. Oh, you chose to live in poverty crying about the wealthy, uh? Ok, right here and now, predict what the NYSE will close at on Friday. And predict who will win the national championship in college football this year. And predict what city will experience the next mass shooting.

Come on Mr. I Can Predict The Future (by mentioning things that happened in the past). These are 3 little questions. Go on record right here and now and lets see what you really know.

OK then.

So when you said they are capable of voting in their own self interests, you didn't mean it?

OK then.

White folks are blinded by race, ya know - just look at the long, long history of 'em voting for white folks. Blinded, I tell ya!

To be fair, the size of the sample was 1000 voters total, and 100 respondents were African American. So it's very possible with the margin of error, Romney could get as much as 4% of the African American vote.

That said, this was never a group Romney was going to do well with. His best shot is to win more of the white vote than McCain did, and do a bit better with HIspanics. Right now, he's doing worse with Hispanics and the white vote, not so much.

The poll may be seriously flawed, but you run with it anyway....because it suits your delusional argument that people still prefer that lying Marxist to be our President.

If it IS true that no blacks will vote for Romney, then that is PROOF that all blacks are RACIST! I know this to be untrue because I know several blacks personally that plan to vote ROMNEY. They will probably vote Republican straight down the ticket.

Your poll is flawed, bro.

As fucked up as NBC is, I doubt the pollsters can find their way out of a revolving door.

That's because the 94% number is made up, stupid. How can NBC claim they "can't find one black voter for Romney" when I just named two without any polls or resources like NBC has? You guys are hilarious - you want Obama re-elected so bad, you think it will happen if you just say it over and over and convince people it will happen.

How about this - instead of predictions (which you assholes are always wrong on), why don't you just wait until the election and see what actually happens instead of what you wish would happen? That way, you wouldn't look so fucking stupid. None of you are Nostradamus...

you dont seem to understand math very well so I wont bother to try and tell you about number so low they are statistically insignifigant.

Here are some things I personally predicted.

The housing crash which I was called all sorts of names by the right for predicting.

The republicans cheating in such high frequency that they get caught.

and the election of Barack Obama

Every campaign tries to figure out whos voting for whom.

pretending on NO evidence whats so ever that this study is wrong is just the kind of thing you right wing idiots think makes you look smart.

it outs you for the idiots you are

The arrogance is only exceeded by the ignorance. So you have a special ability to "predict" things, uh? Wow..... Hey everyone, LiesMatters can predict the future! (oddly enough, he's telling us about things in the past like the housing market and Obama's election :lol:).

Well, predict the winning lottery numbers this week asshole. Oh, you chose to live in poverty crying about the wealthy, uh? Ok, right here and now, predict what the NYSE will close at on Friday. And predict who will win the national championship in college football this year. And predict what city will experience the next mass shooting.

Come on Mr. I Can Predict The Future (by mentioning things that happened in the past). These are 3 little questions. Go on record right here and now and lets see what you really know.

dear idiot there are things that you can see coming by looking at the conditions arround at the time.

You and your right wing friends IGNORE the conditions arround you on a regular basis as a poltical tool.

Its makes your predictions of what may happen next have a very poor record in reality.

Bad info in

bad desisions out.

Its why you guys always vote for people who lie to you and then deny they lied to you

To be fair, the size of the sample was 1000 voters total, and 100 respondents were African American. So it's very possible with the margin of error, Romney could get as much as 4% of the African American vote.

That said, this was never a group Romney was going to do well with. His best shot is to win more of the white vote than McCain did, and do a bit better with HIspanics. Right now, he's doing worse with Hispanics and the white vote, not so much.

The poll may be seriously flawed, but you run with it anyway....because it suits your delusional argument that people still prefer that lying Marxist to be our President.

If it IS true that no blacks will vote for Romney, then that is PROOF that all blacks are RACIST! I know this to be untrue because I know several blacks personally that plan to vote ROMNEY. They will probably vote Republican straight down the ticket.

As fucked up as NBC is, I doubt the pollsters can find their way out of a revolving door.

what is your proof its flawed?

The poll does not say that no blacks will vote for Romney.

OK then.

please explain

NBC and the Wall Street Journal poll shows Obama beating Romney among Afros 94%-0%.

Looking inside the numbers, Obama continues to lead Romney among key parts of his political base, including African Americans (94 percent to 0 percent), Latinos (by a 2-to-1 margin), voters under 35-years-old (52 percent to 41 percent) and women (51 percent to 41 percent).
Romney is ahead with whites (53 percent to 40 percent), rural voters (47 percent to 38 percent) and seniors (49 percent to 41 percent).

How the fuck is hair going to vote you dumb cocksucker?:eusa_hand:

republicans cant seem to do anything but insult black voters and then wonder why black voters hate their party

Forum List

Back