NBC calls PA race for Dem

Sadly they have most of the working class believing it as well!

That did not stop Unions and members coming home this time.

And the young are asking for Union protection.

I hope you are right about the youngsters, because otherwise the future looks bleak for unions!

You haven’t seen the young people marching for better wages and benefits? Members of my family marched the first time.

Now that fat and happy middle class are angry and frustrated at what happened to them

No I really have not.

Sorry, being retired I keep up with all that stuff.:(

Last time I was in LV, I refused to cross a picket line, stopped and spoke to the members picketing one of the biggest Hotels.

Yup, would never cross a picket line either.

Yeeeeeeeup! But not for them guys Union. UAW I think. As a rule, any new union member (in ours) that makes it past 90 days can not be fired.

So now all unions bad and everything they do bad. All companies and contractors good and everything they do good. Got it, good luck with big business taking any kind of care of you!

They have been saying that for 60 years now.

I hope you are right about the youngsters, because otherwise the future looks bleak for unions!

Not really. All union bashing aside, they do good shit for their folks. Cops for instance, or folks who work high tension power lines. If it weren't for unions you would have Juan Beener working the power grid for $6.50 an hour.

So now all unions bad and everything they do bad. All companies and contractors good and everything they do good. Got it, good luck with big business taking any kind of care of you!

Not really. All union bashing aside, they do good shit for their folks. Cops for instance, or folks who work high tension power lines. If it weren't for unions you would have Juan Beener working the power grid for $6.50 an hour.

Well we do kind of agree, I mean for an entity that has outlived it's time.

Industrial unions are great. Too bad Democratic Party abandoned them.

Leadership. Its all corrupt. Unions can come back if only the reaper would cull the leadership.

Us Moderate Dems have been saying that for years. Yes...the candidate needs to be tailored to the district BUT the tent should be large enough to accept Moderate....Liberal....and even Conservative Democrats.

The GOP will lose the House in November and LET THE IMPEACHMENT BEGIN.

With supeona power....the Dem House will expose the piles and piles of corruptions in this regime.
I was a conservative Democrat. Party left me. I have nothing in common with left coast Democrats (Pelosi), Chicago liberals ( Obama ) or NYC liberals ( DeBlasio).

Leadership. Its all corrupt. Unions can come back if only the reaper would cull the leadership.
Leadership needs to stop preaching Marxism...but taking on a $300,000 salary.

Dems did, Rethugs never supported them!

Democrat Conor Lamb apparent winner in PA vote: NBC

How embarrassing....trump runs up there...drops the SOB word and tells everyone how great he is.....and THE GOP STILL LOSES!
Absentee ballots not counted. When they were cast....GOP candidate had an 11% point lead in public opinion polls. He will win.

You think? Man, for what seems such a pointless race it sure is exciting.
GOP candidate will win. Based on time when absentee ballots were cast. GOP had just passed tax cut plan. Most senior citizens favor Trump and GOP. Math favors Republican candidate.

Dems did? Like Bill Clinton signing NAFTA?

Raygun' s wet dream!

How embarrassing....trump runs up there...drops the SOB word and tells everyone how great he is.....and THE GOP STILL LOSES!
Absentee ballots not counted. When they were cast....GOP candidate had an 11% point lead in public opinion polls. He will win.

GOP candidate will win. Based on time when absentee ballots were cast. GOP had just passed tax cut plan. Most senior citizens favor Trump and GOP. Math favors Republican candidate.

Mmm. I got $5.00 says this ends in court.

Mmm. I got $5.00 says this ends in court.
Nawwww...just one District. Gerrymandering gives GOP advantage. Democrats are not going to take House or the Senate.

The Dems can win in the House if they don't run those batshit crazy snowflakes outside of their traditional shitholes. That's what they did in PA. The Senate is not even in play.

Raygun' s wet dream!
Reagan won union vote in 1980 and 1984. Why?

He also supports fixing Obamacare rather than repealing it. He supports the tax cuts for the middle class but not for the rich. He is a moderate not a conservative. Paul Ryan is putting the best face on a disaster that he can. The far right was rejected in Pennsylvania.

Forum List

Back