Collusion: Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS In 2016

And I’ll bet the Obama campaign used the output to get FISA court approval for wiretaps then, too.

Obama Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Paid Fusion GPS

Mueller does not care! He's looking for Fake Russian Collusion Clinton and Comey told him to find.
tumblr_nsbq2l2K0c1uxticxo2_500.gif

Lots of people paid money to the law firm, they have an annual revenue of over 710 million dollars.

Amazon, ATT, Nintendo, UPS, Zillow and lots more also paid them money.

Fuck you are such a rube!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Thanks
Reactions: del
And I’ll bet the Obama campaign used the output to get FISA court approval for wiretaps then, too.

Mueller does not care! He's looking for Fake Russian Collusion Clinton and Comey told him to find.

Does it ever hurt when you hit your head against that brick wall of reality, or are you used to it by now?
6 Investigations concluding that there was No Russian Collusion say that you are a festering **** of a liar.
Embrace the Truth or go back to turning tricks on the street in the name of Social Justice, 'cause even the underprivileged need a piece of ass.

That's how you bring home the bacon libtard style. Am I right?

Does it ever hurt when you hit your head against that brick wall of reality, or are you used to it by now?
6 Investigations concluding that there was No Russian Collusion say that you are a festering **** of a liar.
Embrace the Truth or go back to turning tricks on the street in the name of Social Justice, 'cause even the underprivileged need a piece of ass.

Correct. Hannity, Alex Jones, Breitbart, Putin, the Republican led house committee, and Fox all report their investigations found no Trump wrongdoing. What a shock.
Thank you for servicing the underprivileged by providing a quality blowjob at a reasonable price.

So? Perkins Coie gets retained for legal services in every election these days. Obama hired them in 2008 and 2012.
So the collusion goes back to 2008, interesting. Vladimir and Obama have a long relationship.

Bonus:
Obama Campaign Hired Fusion GPS To Investigate Romney.

Lots of people paid money to the law firm, they have an annual revenue of over 710 million dollars.

lots of people met with russians in 2016.

the question is, what did they pay them for. if we can put this much time and effort into some uber-secret meeting in trump towers with a russian lawyer who wasn't supposed to be in the country, why can't we also follow up on things that are arguably more tangible?

my goal is to make a crime a crime in that it is the same for all. if all this crap happened, we need to dig into it also or we're just appeasing noisy people, not going for justice.

lots of people met with russians in 2016.

the question is, what did they pay them for. if we can put this much time and effort into some uber-secret meeting in trump towers with a russian lawyer who wasn't supposed to be in the country, why can't we also follow up on things that are arguably more tangible?

my goal is to make a crime a crime in that it is the same for all. if all this crap happened, we need to dig into it also or we're just appeasing noisy people, not going for justice.

Do you consider what was posted as “following up”?

This firm is one of the largest in the country and are the “Firm of record” for the DNC, DLC, DCCC as well as Obama himself since before he was POTUS.

Also, this firm has released Fusion GPS from any confidentially agreement.

So? Perkins Coie gets retained for legal services in every election these days. Obama hired them in 2008 and 2012.
So the collusion goes back to 2008, interesting. Vladimir and Obama have a long relationship.

Bonus:
Obama Campaign Hired Fusion GPS To Investigate Romney.
What collusion? You have evidence Obama instructed his lawyer to seek out a dossier written by an ex-British spy?

Correct. Hannity, Alex Jones, Breitbart, Putin, the Republican led house committee, and Fox all report their investigations found no Trump wrongdoing. What a shock.
Thank you for servicing the underprivileged by providing a quality blowjob at a reasonable price.
Produce your evidence einstein?

"If it's what you say, I love it," Trump Jr. replied.

So what was it and why did he say he'd love it. Who was offering it?

What did Hope say about those emails of Jr's?

Why shouldn't Obama get FISA approval when a presidential candidate is potentially selling out the country? Trump, no doubt, was looking forward to a time when he wouldn't be president and he could cash in. It's the way he thinks.

To be accurate, Obama had nothing to do with the FISA warrant. He was probably told about it, but I'm not sure he had the authority to be involved in it in any way.

Forum List

Back