Childish Name Calling By Liar in Chief Backfires

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Yes, the childish immature name calling from the Liar in Chief egomaniac mentally ill little boy in our White House may have reached the end of his ability to convey seriously or even relevant messaging with his favorite spin tool, kids bully playground name-calling. "Lamb the Sham" didn't work.

Lol i am sure it had nothing to do with him being a good candidate. Just trumps typical nature. He is to blame for everything.
While i admit dems have been taking seats(possibly because of trump or the fact this is normal) this guy seems A-OK

It is pathetic and embarrassing to see that in our president. :(
Was it "It is pathetic and embarrassing", when the last homosexual community agitator apologized to other nations? Or when he/she/it bowed down to leaders of other countries? Or called US racists because we didn't like his policies, and didn't give a shit if he was black?

Was it "It is pathetic and embarrassing", when the last homosexual community agitator apologized to other nations? Or when he/she/it bowed down to leaders of other countries? Or called US racists because we didn't like his policies, and didn't give a shit if he was black?

Nope.

Nope.
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Nope.
View attachment 182508
Nice self portrait. No wonder you like Trump.

I will be glad when we once again have a sane, rational, level headed mature presidents who does not think of America as a giant reality show.

Yes, the childish immature name calling from the Liar in Chief egomaniac mentally ill little boy in our White House may have reached the end of his ability to convey seriously or even relevant messaging with his favorite spin tool, kids bully playground name-calling. "Lamb the Sham" didn't work.
It shows a lack of intellect in his ability to mock an opponent

Nope.
View attachment 182508
spam..

And yet he was reelected with larger Electoral and popular voting margins than Trump ever even dreamed.

Amen! Using the word SOB did not help a candidate that stated Democrats were enemies of God.

Nope.
View attachment 182508

I will be glad when we once again have a sane, rational, level headed mature presidents who does not think of America as a giant reality show.
How did Pee Wee Herman get an id?

Lol i am sure it had nothing to do with him being a good candidate. Just trumps typical nature. He is to blame for everything.
While i admit dems have been taking seats(possibly because of trump or the fact this is normal) this guy seems A-OK

This is what we need. Good, moderate candidates that stick to the issues. Ignore the petty hate and childish name calling. That lost it’s luster.

You really have those God awful,worn out talking points down pat!

Note,they are not working any more.

This is what we need. Good, moderate candidates that stick to the issues. Ignore the petty hate and childish name calling. That lost it’s luster.

Someone please tell trump that name calling is not doing it anymore....

Someone please tell trump that name calling is not doing it anymore....

You tell him. I am enjoying watching Trump Fail!:)

Nope.
View attachment 182508

Yep , I am so glad we have a REAL man in the White House, not some faggot and his tranny partner...

Try not to get confused by the propaganda. Small minds do that. You shouldn't.

Of all the things to bitch about with The Don, this is a minor thing.

Stop being a dupe for the ruling class. You have nothing in common with them.

Forum List

Back