NBC and Macy's just promote Trump,& screw over pageant girls

So NBC is afraid that people will boycott NBC because a pageant appears there that Trump has a part in?
Yes.

As I said, people and businesses from coast to coast are now terrified of being branded "racist" by the PC Police and will act preemptively to avoid "consequences".

I think we all know that, and I think any denials of it are pretty dishonest.

Social media has made boycotts something to be feared instead of mocked as they were only a few short years ago. Some twitter slams by a few celebrities can now cost companies millions in just a few days.

Does not the Donald have the right to express his opinion? Most people will say yes and that NBC and Macy's are overreacting.

every time NBC replays his comments they have to end on Donald's note "I assume some are good people"

These severing of ties really seem like a pile on, What are they really afraid of? That his fair-trade message will catch on?

Sure he has the right to an opinion. What he ain't got is a right to a TV show.

Oddly enough, though he prolly doesn't know it, he also has the right to not be a petulant asshole who runs around suing everybody who doesn't fall on their knees and genuflect to his miserable apology for human protoplasm. He should exercise that right.

So NBC is afraid that people will boycott NBC because a pageant appears there that Trump has a part in?
Yes.

As I said, people and businesses from coast to coast are now terrified of being branded "racist" by the PC Police and will act preemptively to avoid "consequences".

I think we all know that, and I think any denials of it are pretty dishonest.

They have a morality clause. Rump providing them an opportunity to invoke it was only a matter of time. It's an easy out.

The bizarre part is trying to figure out why the fuck they would have taken him on in the first place.

Does not the Donald have the right to express his opinion? Most people will say yes and that NBC and Macy's are overreacting.
It's not really that NBC and Macy's are overreacting to Trump's stupid comments, they're reacting to what might be done to them for not reacting.

Most of our society now is completely intimidated by the PC Police and will react preemptively to avoid "consequences", especially businesses.

So NBC is afraid that people will boycott NBC because a pageant appears there that Trump has a part in?.....I really doubt that .

What NBC should worry about is crushing the dreams of hard-working pageant girls who now wont get the notice they deserve, and had absolutely nothing to do with Donalds statement.

Pageant girls get fucked over by NBC

Oh poster please.... :rolleyes:

This just in: "pageant girls" don't have a right to a TV show either. If there's a way some genius can figure out to exploit them in some sort of softcore sex show, somebody will find it and so exploit them. They do still have the right to be exploited. It just doesn't need to be Donald T. Rump exploiting them.

There's an old joke about the Trump that goes like this:

Donald Trump is at a convention and happens to be sharing an elevator with a beautiful woman. Suddenly the woman presses the emergency stop button and throws herself at Donald who catches her in his arms. The woman breathlessly pleads, "Oh Mr. Trump, you can do what you want with me. Anything!"
The Trump purses his lips for a moment then replies, "What's in it for me?"

The reason I told you this joke is because it is a humorous look at how Donald Trump really thinks. So, when you observe Trump as a candidate going forward remember this joke. It just might give you some insight into his motives for running.

And then he threatens to sue her...

That's spot-on accurate too. I can't for the life of me figure out why anybody gives this asshat the time of day. It's like some sort of hypnotic masochism.

It's not really that NBC and Macy's are overreacting to Trump's stupid comments, they're reacting to what might be done to them for not reacting.

Most of our society now is completely intimidated by the PC Police and will react preemptively to avoid "consequences", especially businesses.

So NBC is afraid that people will boycott NBC because a pageant appears there that Trump has a part in?.....I really doubt that .

What NBC should worry about is crushing the dreams of hard-working pageant girls who now wont get the notice they deserve, and had absolutely nothing to do with Donalds statement.

This just in: "pageant girls" don't have a right to a TV show either. If there's a way some genius can figure out to exploit them in some sort of softcore sex show, somebody will find it and so exploit them. They do still have the right to be exploited. It just doesn't need to be Donald T. Rump exploiting them.

your sympathy is overwhelming.......

That sort of exploitation becomes more likely now that NBC is depriving them of the spotlight they entered thinking they might get.

They are all giving Trump exactly what he wants free publicity the fact all these stores and networks don't seem get this is what's truly amazing.

They'd be giving him more publicity by going ahead with the broadcasts. At this point Rump's giving himself publicity with the old "I'll sue" song and dance --- a "suit" that will be laughed out of court in about ten minutes.

He pulls this stunt all the time. He actually sued Palm Beach County three times because he didn't like planes flying over his estate. He lost those too. He's a fucking tot.

That sort of exploitation becomes more likely now that NBC is depriving them of the spotlight they entered thinking they might get.

There IS NO "deprivation". They don't have the right to a TV show. Neither does Rump.

There IS NO "deprivation". They don't have the right to a TV show. Neither does Rump.

Its still deprivation.......I said nothing about them having a right......I was talking about what was the right thing to do by them.

They are all giving Trump exactly what he wants free publicity the fact all these stores and networks don't seem get this is what's truly amazing.

They'd be giving him more publicity by going ahead with the broadcasts. At this point Rump's giving himself publicity with the old "I'll sue" song and dance --- a "suit" that will be laughed out of court in about ten minutes.

He pulls this stunt all the time. He actually sued Palm Beach County three times because he didn't like planes flying over his estate. He lost those too. He's a fucking tot.
Not really Trump had his Presidential announcement got his moment and was fading from view . Then he made his immigration comments got the reaction he knew he would and bam he's the top news story again. As soon as everyone starts to lose interest in him again he will do or say something outlandish again and everyone will fall for it again.

Most of our society now is completely intimidated by the PC Police and will react preemptively to avoid "consequences", especially businesses.It

NBC is not afraid of people boycotting it, they are afraid of advertisers boycotting it. As far as the hard working girls, these kinds of pageants that don't even have talent categories and are just about looks aren't held in very high esteem to start with. For Trump it has been a way for him to select new wives. All three of his last wives have been picked out of the line up by him as wives haven't they?

Not sure on that last part. It is still unfair to the girls.

Its still deprivation.......I said nothing about them having a right......I was talking about what was the right thing to do by them.
How is it right to shine the light of suspicion on millions of Hispanic men of being rapist because of their ethnicity? Maybe some are not considering the seriousness of Trumps words. He took his position of power and celebrity and abused it, showed horrible diplomacy skills and bore false witness against an entire ethnic population of males. Male US citizens whose ancestors were here for hundreds of years are now looked at as potential rapist because of this stupid mans comments. Mexican American veterans are being viewed as possible rapist thanks to this idiot. The pretty girls can go out and pursue their careers as models without any difficulty. They will miss a TV appearance. Big deal.

If you agree they don't have the right to a TV show, meaning the TV company has the right to choose to present what it wants --- then where exactly is this 'deprivation'??

Deprivation of ---- what?

Most of our society now is completely intimidated by the PC Police and will react preemptively to avoid "consequences", especially businesses.It

NBC is not afraid of people boycotting it, they are afraid of advertisers boycotting it. As far as the hard working girls, these kinds of pageants that don't even have talent categories and are just about looks aren't held in very high esteem to start with. For Trump it has been a way for him to select new wives. All three of his last wives have been picked out of the line up by him as wives haven't they?

Not sure on that last part. It is still unfair to the girls.

How is it right to shine the light of suspicion on millions of Hispanic men of being rapist because of their ethnicity? Maybe some are not considering the seriousness of Trumps words. He took his position of power and celebrity and abused it, showed horrible diplomacy skills and bore false witness against an entire ethnic population of males. Male US citizens whose ancestors were here for hundreds of years are now looked at as potential rapist because of this stupid mans comments. Mexican American veterans are being viewed as possible rapist thanks to this idiot. The pretty girls can go out and pursue their careers as models without any difficulty. They will miss a TV appearance. Big deal.

the statement was viewed as so over the top, no none took it all that seriously...except the idiots at NBC and Macy's.....well and you apparently....

If you agree they don't have the right to a TV show, meaning the TV company has the right to choose to present what it wants --- then where exactly is this 'deprivation'??

deprivation of their chance in the spotlight. Are you really that daft? They went into this thing thinking they might have a night on that stage with millions watching through NBC............now not........

I hope every single one of them sue NBC for this..............because of its prissy little PC fit ...it has hurt their potential careers.

deprivation of their chance in the spotlight. Are you really that daft? They went into this thing thinking they might have a night on that stage with millions watching through NBC............now not........

I hope every single one of them sue NBC for this..............because of its prissy little PC fit ...it has hurt their potential careers.

But you just agreed they don't have the right to television exposure. How is one "deprived" of something they don't have the right to in the first place? You're saying NBC owes them a living now?

Having it both ways: Priceless! :eusa_dance:

So on what grounds could they "sue"? You're as bad as Rump with the suit-happy obsession.

NBC has a morality clause in their contracts. Everybody that's on one of their shows agrees to it. So they exercised it. Also known as "Wednesday".

Edna's House of Wigs decided to join NBC and Macy's and will stop selling the trademarked "Donald Trump Comb Over Wig."
Edna Shipbiskey was quoted as saying "Donald Trump, you're fired" and then noted she is selling the "Gene Simmons Full Head of Hair Wig" at a discounted price, plus you get Kiss's newest CD thrown in the deal. She also noted, that since she made that change, her business picked up over 300% with the Hispanic customer base.

But you just agreed they don't have the right to television exposure. How is one "deprived" of something they don't have the right to in the first place? You're saying NBC owes them a living now?

So on what grounds could they "sue"? You're as bad as Rump with the suit-happy obsession.

NBC has a morality clause in their contracts. Everybody that's on one of their shows agrees to it. So they exercised it. Also known as "Wednesday".

It doesnt have a fucking thing to do with "rights" asshole. It has to do with implied promises, & maybe contracts.

the word "deprived" is not automatically tied with "rights" except maybe in your puny little mind.

On top of your (hopefully) willful ignorance, you're also putting words in my mouth. "a living" ,...no....just what was originally scheduled, or similar substitute.

"morality clause"..........what is that, but an excuse? They dont like a word someone uses so they can skip out on an obligation because of it?......thats a hell of a "clause", this has nothing to do with "morality" and everything to do with their PC politics.

Last edited:

It doesnt have a fucking thing to do with "rights" asshole. It has to do with implied promises, & maybe contracts.

the word "deprived" is not automatically tied with "rights" except maybe in your puny little mind.

On top of your (hopefully) willful ignorance, you're also putting words in my mouth. "a living" ,...no....just what was originally scheduled, or similar substitute.

"morality clause"..........what is that, but an excuse for their prissy PC fit.

Sure does have to do with contracts, and morality clauses -- which have been used in TV, movies and sports franchises for close to 100 years.

Here's what it looks like --- and this is the actual NBC contract language:

‘“If artist commits any act or becomes involved in any situation, or occurrence, which brings artist into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, or which justifiably shocks, insults or offends a significant portion of the community, or if publicity is given to any such conduct . . . company shall have the right to terminate.”’​

This is the clause that let NBC take Brian Williams off the air and that other wacko cable channel to kick Phil Robertson off without breach of contract. Morals clauses go back to 1921.

Any more questions?

every time NBC replays his comments they have to end on Donald's note "I assume some are good people"

These severing of ties really seem like a pile on, What are they really afraid of? That his fair-trade message will catch on?
Trump needs no promotion, he needs to shut up and go away.
Could say the same about Obama.

Forum List

Back