Last Two Defendants in Operation Get Trump, Georgia Unit Arrested. It's a Pastor and a Cute Black Chick Named Trevian!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
They've really lost their ever lovin' minds.

1693082561306.png

Lee, a pastor from Orland Park, is charged with five counts that involve the attempts to influence election worker Ruby Freeman. She was falsely accused by Trump for election fraud.

. . .

Lee's attorney said the only thing his client is guilty of is knocking on a few doors and making some phone calls.

"You have a pastor being indicted for knocking on a door," attorney David Shestokas said. "For them to try and tie him to this criminal enterprise is just an incredible, incredible stretch."

How come they never arrest those Mormon boys who keep showing up and knocking on my door?

Kutti used to be a publicist for celebrities like Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, and R. Kelly. She even owned a high-end boutique on Oak Street. Kutti is charged with three counts, two of which relate to a plan to pressure Ruby Freeman, a former election worker in Fulton County. She agreed to a $75,000 bond.

. . .

The former poll worker agreed to talk with Kutti at a police station where Kutti claimed that Freeman's safety was in jeopardy.

"We have 48 hours in which to move you. I cannot say what specifically will take place. I just know that it will disrupt your freedom and (inaudible) the freedom of one or more of your family members," Kutti said.

Oh, yeah. Nothing proves criminal intent like meeting your "victim" at a police station to commit the "crime." Said "crime" being to warn the former poll worker that she was a loose end for the Democratic Party, and to consider the dangers of being in that position. She was there to offer help so that Freeman did not end up hanging herself in her cell, or drowning in shallow water while paddle boarding. It's on tape since it happened, you know, at a police station.

At this point, I have to think that the Democrat plan is to let the black Democrats go first, completely screw it up, and then hope that the deranged Jack Smith looks good by comparison.

Last edited:
Gee. These Democrats sure are going to extremes to prosecute what they call "election fraud", even after stealing the 2020 election then claiming "election fraud doesn't exist."

It sounds suspiciously like they're over-compensating. I wonder why?

They've really lost their ever lovin' minds.

View attachment 820523

Lee, a pastor from Orland Park, is charged with five counts that involve the attempts to influence election worker Ruby Freeman. She was falsely accused by Trump for election fraud.

. . .

Lee's attorney said the only thing his client is guilty of is knocking on a few doors and making some phone calls.

"You have a pastor being indicted for knocking on a door," attorney David Shestokas said. "For them to try and tie him to this criminal enterprise is just an incredible, incredible stretch."

How come they never arrest those Mormon boys who keep showing up and knocking on my door?

Kutti used to be a publicist for celebrities like Ye, the rapper formerly known as Kanye West, and R. Kelly. She even owned a high-end boutique on Oak Street. Kutti is charged with three counts, two of which relate to a plan to pressure Ruby Freeman, a former election worker in Fulton County. She agreed to a $75,000 bond.

. . .

The former poll worker agreed to talk with Kutti at a police station where Kutti claimed that Freeman's safety was in jeopardy.

"We have 48 hours in which to move you. I cannot say what specifically will take place. I just know that it will disrupt your freedom and (inaudible) the freedom of one or more of your family members," Kutti said.

Oh, yeah. Nothing proves criminal intent like meeting your "victim" at a police station to commit the "crime." Said "crime" being to warn the former poll worker that she was a loose end for the Democratic Party, and to consider the dangers of being in that position. She was there to offer help so that Freeman did not end up hanging herself in her cell, or drowning in shallow water while paddle boarding. It's on tape since it happened, you know, at a police station.

At this point, I have to think that the Democrat plan is to let the black Democrats go first, completely screw it up, and then hope that the deranged Jack Smith looks good by comparison.
All this has endeared Trump to the black community big time!

IMG_20230826_173211_kindlephoto-177439591.jpg

When can any of you tell me last time a Republican had 20% support among black Americans?

All this has endeared Trump to the black community big time!

View attachment 820621

When can any of you tell me last time a Republican had 20% support among black Americans?
Democrats have taken Black voters for granted for too long, assuming that they could buy them off with welfare and affirmative action. Clearly, blacks are succeeding in greater numbers, and outgrowing that mentality.

But, they don't forget how many blacks were railroaded into prison by Democrats, including Harris and Biden.

Democrats have taken Black voters for granted for too long, assuming that they could buy them off with welfare and affirmative action. Clearly, blacks are succeeding in greater numbers, and outgrowing that mentality.

But, they don't forget how many blacks were railroaded into prison by Democrats, including Harris and Biden.
How many?

And wouldn't that back up the claim that the justice system is racially biased against black people? A claim that you folks have denied since this country existed

Anyhoo....I look forward to all of that police and criminal justice reform the Republicans are putting forth, oh wait!

How many?
More than a thousand in California jailed for Marijuana and Hashish under Grand Inquisitioner Harris.
And wouldn't that back up the claim that the justice system is racially biased against black people? A claim that you folks have denied since this country existed
I've never denied that. Such a denial would be absurd.

I always say that we don't have a "two-tiered" justice system, we have a multi-tiered justice system.

Blacks and Trump/Trumpers are on the bottom tier where the shit rolls down.

Anyhoo....I look forward to all of that police and criminal justice reform the Republicans are putting forth, oh wait!
They won't. I wouldn't even be a Republican if the Dems were not trying to end the process of Democracy in this country.

Forum List

Back