NBA Tonight

That was awesome and I am a Dub fan. Dame sent a statement last night. There was no way he should have been left off the ASG roster with his swag.
All he can do is shoot. He can't pass and can't play defense.
Dame can pass. He isnt anything special on defense but he is playing against the hardest position in the NBA so thats skewed.
Okc v golden state. It's a good one.
I was awestruck. I saw MJ's flu game and this one was better.

Steph Curry reminds me of me.

I had a shot like that. A little step back fall-away, that no one could stop.
I bet a guy $5 the warriors will break Jordan's record. The next day warriors lost. I thought I was going to lose. Last night it looked like they were going to lose. Curry even went down guy stepped on his ankle.

I fell asleep. You just reminded me to check the score and golden state won? Wow. They were losing the entire game.

I thought Durant would win a ring before I even knew who curry was. Now he's better than lebron.
You missed the game?!!! I hope you taped it. By all rights OKC should have won that game but Curry was like "Naw I got this". There isnt anyone on the planet that can guard him when he gets that hot.

I think they can only lose 4 or 5 more games to end up with a tie

Steph Curry reminds me of me.

I had a shot like that. A little step back fall-away, that no one could stop.
I bet a guy $5 the warriors will break Jordan's record. The next day warriors lost. I thought I was going to lose. Last night it looked like they were going to lose. Curry even went down guy stepped on his ankle.

I fell asleep. You just reminded me to check the score and golden state won? Wow. They were losing the entire game.

I thought Durant would win a ring before I even knew who curry was. Now he's better than lebron.
You missed the game?!!! I hope you taped it. By all rights OKC should have won that game but Curry was like "Naw I got this". There isnt anyone on the planet that can guard him when he gets that hot.

I think they can only lose 4 or 5 more games to end up with a tie
A tie and I lose. How many more games left?

I fell asleep. Okc was winning the entire time sometimes by 4 sometimes by 12. I knew golden state had the ability to come back but it didn't look like it was gonna happen. Curry must have got hot right when I nodded off. Damn!

I fell asleep. What it looked like early is that curry couldn't guard his man. Too short. And they weren't shooting well early. Can't believe golden state so goodm. I got $5 bet I say they will break record. Not tie but break. How many loses can the have to break the record?
4. They lose 5 and they tie.

They cannot whind up with 10 losses, or they tie. Chicago went 72-10.

BTW, Durant had more trouble with Curry, than Curry did with Durant.
When I was watching Durant wasn't covering curry and curry wasn't guarding Durant. I could be wrong but it didn't seem like they were going at it. Durant's too tall for curry to guard. Currys like a point guard and Durant's like a small forward, no?

When I was watching Durant wasn't covering curry and curry wasn't guarding Durant. I could be wrong but it didn't seem like they were going at it. Durant's too tall for curry to guard. Currys like a point guard and Durant's like a small forward, no?
Durant fouled out guarding Curry.

A tie and I lose. How many more games left?

I fell asleep. Okc was winning the entire time sometimes by 4 sometimes by 12. I knew golden state had the ability to come back but it didn't look like it was gonna happen. Curry must have got hot right when I nodded off. Damn!
Got hot? Curry was launching them from 40 and hitting nothing but net. He'd take two steps past mid-court and BAM! He did this more than once.

I fell asleep. What it looked like early is that curry couldn't guard his man. Too short. And they weren't shooting well early. Can't believe golden state so goodm. I got $5 bet I say they will break record. Not tie but break. How many loses can the have to break the record?

Curry shook Durant, got him on his back and made Durant foul him. No one really talked about it but that was probably the play of the game.

My

Curry shook Durant, got him on his back and made Durant foul him. No one really talked about it but that was probably the play of the game.
My pistons are battling the spurs tonight. I'm really hoping vangundy is putting together a competitive team. Maybe in a year or three be in the Eastern conference finals and within 6 years win a championship.

This year I just want to make the playoffs and dare I say win in the first round

My pistons are battling the spurs tonight. I'm really hoping vangundy is putting together a competitive team. Maybe in a year or three be in the Eastern conference finals and within 6 years win a championship.

This year I just want to make the playoffs and dare I say win in the first round
Maybe if you play the Raptors?

We played OK against the spurs last night except for the 3rd quarter we only put up 14

We played OK against the spurs last night except for the 3rd quarter we only put up 14
Sounds like a signature Spurs defensive readjustment. I think Pop may be the best coach I have ever seen at it.

Sounds like a signature Spurs defensive readjustment. I think Pop may be the best coach I have ever seen at it.
Better than Chuck Daly?
Only because Pop has more hardware to back it up.
Better than Phil Jackson?
Yes. Phil had the most dominant big man in the last 2 or 3 decades and the best player to ever lace them up in MJ. He actually should have won more rings than he did.

Forum List

Back