NBA Tonight

How many guys in the league today would make DT look like just one of many? DT stood out because not many of the guys had his athleticism. Its kinda like with MJ. Now every team has at least one player that can move like MJ.
What about Wilt? He was the strongest man to ever play in the NBA. There hasn't been a player before or since, that has had his kind of strength.
I agree but you are talking about one offs instead of the norm. Todays basketball players are more skilled and better athletes. It makes sense. There is more information and better training methods. Back then most players stayed away from weight lifting. Nowdays its odd if you dont lift weights.

I agree but you are talking about one offs instead of the norm. Todays basketball players are more skilled and better athletes. It makes sense. There is more information and better training methods. Back then most players stayed away from weight lifting. Nowdays its odd if you dont lift weights.
Well, although the '60's weren't my decade, it was the decade I most identify with. My decade was the '70's, which really sucked!

How many guys in the league today would make DT look like just one of many? DT stood out because not many of the guys had his athleticism. Its kinda like with MJ. Now every team has at least one player that can move like MJ.
What about Wilt? He was the strongest man to ever play in the NBA. There hasn't been a player before or since, that has had his kind of strength.

Lucas and Walton worked out on the weights. I agree the training methods are better however. George McGinnis was a chain smoker.

Well, although the '60's weren't my decade, it was the decade I most identify with. My decade was the '70's, which really sucked!

Dr. J was amazing to watch, that guy lived above the rim.

Lucas and Walton worked out on the weights. I agree the training methods are better however. George McGinnis was a chain smoker.
If Mcginnis was to play in todays league do you think we would know who he is? I look at some of those clips and its painful thinking about how they would fare in todays league.

Dr. J was amazing to watch, that guy lived above the rim.
Dr J was amazing. One of the few I think would be ok in todays league.

What's up with Lillard? He's playing like he's the Black Steph.
I hear lebron went down to Miami to work out with Wade or bosh and that he's fighting with Irving and will probably be leaving Cleveland. And that Durant Dwight Howard and carmello are all leaving their teams. The NBA will look different next year.

Lillard is a beast, give him and McCollum and a couple missing pieces and Portland will be able to compete with anyone. The guy is an incredible person and athlete.

The NBA snubbing Lillard for the Allstar game has created another superstar.

Is curry out? No way Lakers win today. It's a usmb bet. Lol

I love NBA and NFL so much more than hockey and baseball. I can't wait to see not only what happens in the playoffs but also the post season.

I heard carmello Dwight lebron and Durant are all going to different teams. Imagine if 4 big time players in the NFL all went to different teams

I guess it would only matter if it were 4 qb's. Imagine 4 starting qb's all go to different teams.

Brady to detroit

Forum List

Back