NBA Tonight

Cavs not so smart..Signing Shumpert to 10 mil per year and paying the luxury tax on him? He sucks.

Sources Iman Shumpert agrees to 40 million contract with Cavaliers - Yahoo Sports
He is a bargain at that rate. Cap is going to go up.

Nah...Shumpert sucks. Cavs are paying him almost the same as Danny Green, who is much better.
Shumpert is a better defender than Green. Green is a better shooter. Thats just about right.

Cavs smart. They kept Love and TT.

Mmm...They paid $190 M over five years for them. That's $38M per year for two players who have flaws in their games. It works out for the best probably next year. But long term, these contracts could come back to burn them.
You forgot they did it to keep Lebron there. If he wanted the ball boy signed for 38M they would have done it.

Son, I've told you time and time again that I see ten moves ahead of you. I didn't forget nothing. I never said signing them wasn't the right move. Their rush to sign them to bloated contracts may come back to bite them though. And the operative word is may. I'm not disapproving of the signing them. I think they didn't bargain for the right values in their haste to appease Lebron.

Cavs smart. They kept Love and TT.

Mmm...They paid $190 M over five years for them. That's $38M per year for two players who have flaws in their games. It works out for the best probably next year. But long term, these contracts could come back to burn them.
You forgot they did it to keep Lebron there. If he wanted the ball boy signed for 38M they would have done it.

Son, I've told you time and time again that I see ten moves ahead of you. I didn't forget nothing. I never said signing them wasn't the right move. Their rush to sign them to bloated contracts may come back to bite them though. And the operative word is may. I'm not disapproving of the signing them. I think they didn't bargain for the right values in their haste to appease Lebron.
Son, no one said you were against the signing. I was just making an observation. You are way too sensitive. :eek-52:

Stump is a chump.

I took Kobe only three minutes to convince LaMarcus Aldridge not to sign with the Lakers.

Green was going to sigh with GS, it was all posturing by both sides.

Cavs not so smart..Signing Shumpert to 10 mil per year and paying the luxury tax on him? He sucks.

Sources Iman Shumpert agrees to 40 million contract with Cavaliers - Yahoo Sports

Nah...Shumpert sucks. Cavs are paying him almost the same as Danny Green, who is much better.
Shumpert is a better defender than Green. Green is a better shooter. Thats just about right.

You have no idea what you're talking about as usual. Green has become one of the best defensive guards in the league. That's what I was especially worried about if he didn't resign. Because offensively, Bellinelli is comprable to Green. Conversely, Shumpert is below average on defense. Dellavedova out of all people outshined Shumpert on defense. Frankly, Shumpert is sub par.

You have no idea what you're talking about as usual. Green has become one of the best defensive guards in the league. That's what I was especially worried about if he didn't resign. Because offensively, Bellinelli is comprable to Green. Conversely, Shumpert is below average on defense. Dellavedova out of all people outshined Shumpert on defense. Frankly, Shumpert is sub par.

I didnt say Green couldnt play defense. I said Schumpert was better. You white people crack me up about the pudgy Australian. He was exposed and thats why he was on the bench when the Cavs lost. He was the product of hype and a yearning for a GWH. :laugh:

I didnt say Green couldnt play defense. I said Schumpert was better. You white people crack me up about the pudgy Australian. He was exposed and thats why he was on the bench when the Cavs lost. He was the product of hype and a yearning for a GWH. :laugh:

You're just talking out of your ass....have been.

Shumpert = sub par defender
D Green = One of the best defensive guards in the league

Yea, us white people.... Stop playing the fool, dickfaced troll. Or keep it up; cos I's ownin' yer sorry ass... same as ever, bitch.

Asclepias

You're just talking out of your ass....have been.
Is that the best you can do? Where you the fool that said fat boy would be all NBA defense next year?
laugh.gif

I took Kobe only three minutes to convince LaMarcus Aldridge not to sign with the Lakers.

Yea, I saw that. :lol: In Kobe's defense, I don't think he gave two sh**s whether Aldridge signed or not.

As long as the Lakers treat Kobe as the franchise, they will get no one.

Kobe is an ego at the end of a career.

He sells tickets and gets TV ratings for a team that is rebuilding. I don't think he's all that bad for the Lakers at this point, honestly.

Yea, us white people.... Stop playing the fool, dickfaced troll. Or keep it up; cos I's ownin' yer sorry ass... same as ever, bitch.

Asclepias
Youre angry and therefore I know you are stressed. You cant own me if all you do is make me laugh.
laugh.gif

Call it me owning you... call it you being a butt fucking dumb ass. I don't care what you call your foolery relative to me.

Asclepias
Youre angry and therefore I know you are stressed. You cant own me if all you do is make me laugh.
laugh.gif

Call it me owning you... call it you being a butt fucking dumb ass. I don't care what you call your foolery relative to me.
I have to call it you being stressed by me. Of course you care what I say. Thats the reason you over reacted to my statement about Lebron. Youre not very good at bravado.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back