NBA Tonight

hey sealy,I noticed that James had a mouthpiece in his mouth as well.Only difference between HIM and Curry though is that James doesnt like to show it off to the cameras all the time.:biggrin:

Its so obvious that its a publicity thing Curry is up to.you dont see James sticking it out of his mouth like that for the cameras.He only moved it out of his mouth a few inches when they had breaks.

curry also has a long history of showing off for the cameras with that.this is an article from 2 years ago.

Stephen Curry is endorsing a flavored mouthguard which doesn t seem totally normal Ball Don t Lie - Yahoo Sports
Hand job, you hate basketball, so why the hell post here, idiot!

hey sealy,I noticed that James had a mouthpiece in his mouth as well.Only difference between HIM and Curry though is that James doesnt like to show it off to the cameras all the time.:biggrin:

Its so obvious that its a publicity thing Curry is up to.you dont see James sticking it out of his mouth like that for the cameras.He only moved it out of his mouth a few inches when they had breaks.

curry also has a long history of showing off for the cameras with that.this is an article from 2 years ago.

Stephen Curry is endorsing a flavored mouthguard which doesn t seem totally normal Ball Don t Lie - Yahoo Sports

This has always annoyed me. It reaked of antics if not gimmicks. It's just poor sportsmanship and manners, imo.

Back to Bob:

Cousy's Celts won the championship in 57. That team featured one rookie Bill Russell. Cousy won his one MVP that year. Bill Russell would go on to win five of his own MVPs.

cool article here.

The parade meant everything to the Dub Nation, who descended on the Eastlake lawn in a swarming sea of gold and blue, but it might have meant even more to Oakland, a perennial underdog who finally emerged from the long shadow cast by San Francisco to recast its identity as winners.”

That’s quite fitting, because this dream season resembled nothing so much as a fairytale. As to where the story goes from here, well, there is much left to be told. If they keep winning, the Warriors could add more hardware to their trophy case. In the meantime, they have provided the most concrete proof to date that Oakland is a major-league city, one which breeds champions.

The Warriors Million Fan March Validates Oakland as A Championship City Oakulture
this is why the warriors need to stay in OAKLAND.

NBA DRAFT

Obviously, the T-Wolves had a good day. Not only did they get Towns at #1, but they got Tyus Jones the great PG leader for Duke's championship team. That's a key addition with the fragility of Rubio.

Billo_Really The Lakers were wise to take DeAngelo Russell instead of Okafor. He teams up with last year's #7 pick Julius Randle, out with an injury last season. Last year's 2nd round pick Jordan Clarkson had a good rookie year. They're almost certain to go after a big man in free agency.

sealybobo Stanley Johnson with the Pistons 8th pick? meh.

Papageorgio Blazers traded their 1st round pick. Probably going to lose Aldridge. Traded Batum. Yikes. They did trade for 2nd round pick Pat Connaughton from ND, which I like.

I like RJ Hunter with the 28th pick to the Celtics. Boston is looking to do a major overhaul, possibly going after DeMarcus Cousins.

Knicks: I don't know anything about Porzingis, but I like the trade to get Jerian Grant from ND.

Cauley-Stein fits in nicely next to Cousins in Sacramento, if the Kings can keep Cousins.

NBA DRAFT

Obviously, the T-Wolves had a good day. Not only did they get Towns at #1, but they got Tyus Jones the great PG leader for Duke's championship team. That's a key addition with the fragility of Rubio.

Billo_Really The Lakers were wise to take DeAngelo Russell instead of Okafor. He teams up with last year's #7 pick Julius Randle, out with an injury last season. Last year's 2nd round pick Jordan Clarkson had a good rookie year. They're almost certain to go after a big man in free agency.

Papageorgio Blazers traded their 1st round pick. Probably going to lose Aldridge. Traded Batum. Yikes. They did trade for 2nd round pick Pat Connaughton from ND, which I like.

I like RJ Hunter with the 28th pick to the Celtics. Boston is looking to do a major overhaul, possibly going after DeMarcus Cousins.

Knicks: I don't know anything about Porzingis, but I like the trade to get Jerian Grant from ND.

Cauley-Stein fits in nicely next to Cousins in Sacramento, if the Kings can keep Cousins.
dammit. that's all the Pistons get is meh?

who got the best player in your opinion

The Blazers have resigned themselves to losing Aldridge. I have no issue with him leaving as long as he doesn't sign with the Lakers.

Love is from the Portland area and they could lucky and get him. Stotts likes an uptempo game, so the players may run more next year, if Matthews resigns he will be very good in that type of game.

Nah..Russell over Okafor doesn't make sense to me unless the Lakers are betting on the idea that Okafor won't be an all-star caliber player. Otherwise, I don't see enough from Russell for him to be a number two overall.

The Spurs picks were somewhat blah to me. Although, that Serbian center they drafted has some great potential at least.

The Celtics drafted a great long distance shooter that was needed. I haven't checked out all their doings yet.

The Blazers have resigned themselves to losing Aldridge. I have no issue with him leaving as long as he doesn't sign with the Lakers.

Love is from the Portland area and they could lucky and get him. Stotts likes an uptempo game, so the players may run more next year, if Matthews resigns he will be very good in that type of game.

Allegedly the Spurs are a frontrunner. This doesn't excite me though. I think Aldridge's game is over-rated. He's a soft defender and rebounder and he takes his offensive game too far from the basket. And he's not a go to guy in the clutch either. All that said, I know that he is talented and all that....

NBA DRAFT

We're getting Love next year.

Who ever gets K Love, won't be getting any defense He has to be one of the worse defensive players in the NBA.
Won't matter. Lakers are going to Finals next year.

Don't believe me, just watch!

Only if Kobe wins comeback player of the year and everything else falls perfectly into place...even then, I see a second round exit as a best case scenario.

Forum List

Back