NAZI Gets Sucker Punched

You know, although I don't think walking around with a swastika armband is a good idea because of things like this, I also don't think that someone deserves to be physically assaulted for what they are wearing.

Yeah, wearing a swastika is deplorable, and yeah, it represents one of the worst periods of humanity, but assault is against the law.

Yes, I think the person that hit the dude with the armband should be brought up on charges.

That's a felony that should be punished. However, if he had used a bicycle lock, it would have been legal 'cause it's a liberal tactic..

I'm guessing that, if this leads to charges, it would be a misdemeanor 4th degree assault. It might depend on if the guy in the Nazi armband was seriously injured. This was one punch with no weapon. :dunno:

If the guy in the armband wants to press charges, and the person that threw the punch is identified, yes. At least from the video, that's an assault. I don't feel particularly bad for the guy who got knocked out, but it's still an assault.

I doubt an assault charge would result in much in the way of punishment, though.

Probably so as the Obama tainted court system lingers. However a guilty verdict would weigh heavily in the sure-to-follow multi-million dollar civil suit.

What does Obama have to do with anything?

So a guy in Seattle was walking around with a Nazi arm-band and gets assaulted. Now, this is a tough one for me because I do not agree with white supremacists however there are laws. I think the guy the threw the punch should be charged with assault. Opinions?

VIDEO: Man With Nazi Armband Takes Knockout Punch to the Face in Seattle
How is that a sucker punch? They were face to face. Looks like s clean punch to me.

The 'Nazi' had his hands up. How was that not a sucker punch? In any case you didn't say if you think the guy who threw the punch should be charged with assault.

tyson.gif
emot178.gif

So a guy in Seattle was walking around with a Nazi arm-band and gets assaulted. Now, this is a tough one for me because I do not agree with white supremacists however there are laws. I think the guy the threw the punch should be charged with assault. Opinions?

How is that a sucker punch? They were face to face. Looks like s clean punch to me.

The 'Nazi' had his hands up. How was that not a sucker punch? In any case you didn't say if you think the guy who threw the punch should be charged with assault.
A sucker punch is when you get nailed unexpectedly or without seeing it coming. Nazi-boi was looking right at the guy who first made an aggressive motion before whaling on him. Hell, the fact that he was wearing a swastika, spouting shit, and put his hand up to not get hit; indicates he knew a punch could be coming.

I score that: a clean punch. Illegal, but well placed.

Let's just pass a law that allows Antifa thugs to assault Nazis at will and Nazi thugs to attack Antifas at will.

They both get what they want and decent people don't have to worry about getting involved. We might get lucky and they wipe each other from the face of the earth.

Yea I was thinking that they should have put up a fence around the park in Charlottesville and only let in antifa and nazis. They could have sold tickets.

A sucker punch is when you get nailed unexpectedly or without seeing it coming. Nazi-boi was looking right at the guy who first made an aggressive motion before whaling on him. Hell, the fact that he was wearing a swastika, spouting shit, and put his hand up to not get hit; indicates he knew a punch could be coming.

Well...You are assuming a lot and you still didn't answer if you think the punch thrower committed assault.

Well...You are assuming a lot and you still didn't answer if you think the punch thrower committed assault.
You sound like a Trump supporter. Pay attention...

Isn't funny how nobody defends the nazi but these leftist fascists never object to antifa?

There are a few old fashioned right wing white supremacist type fascists in this forum, but they are absolutely dwarfed in numbers by the goose stepping leftist fascists.

Isn't funny how nobody defends the nazi but these leftist fascists never object to antifa?

There are a few old fashioned right wing white supremacist type fascists in this forum, but they are absolutely dwarfed in numbers by the goose stepping leftist fascists.
And yet, Antifa is anti-fascist.

I agree completely with you. Unfortunately, we no longer value communication or freedom of expression.

Nice trick to call themselves anti fascist while acting like fascists.

People who attack fascists are fascist?

Looks that way to me...at least with 'antifa'

Nazism died on 31 April 1945. Whatever the fatso white guy was, he was no Nazi. Slobs like him would have been sent to a labor camp for a dose of discipline in the Third Reich.

And Jews, like ZOB, who resisted nazis -- they were fascists too then, right?

What is ZOB?

What is ZOB?
It was a Jewish resistant group who fought the nazi's.

The OP says resisting nazis is fascist. I disagree.

Forum List

Back