Nazi backs Nazis shocker.

I think that ALL nations have a RIGHT to continue to exist and unmolested, all peoples have a right to continue the way of life that has existed for many Centuries and with that preserving Culture and Heritage.

That being said, it's the German people who vote that determine how the German culture will evolve and change. It's not an international conspiracy of Jewish bankers or any other such banal schreckgespenst orchestrating it.

The Jew didn't elect Merkell, the German voters did. Convince them you need to change, don't blame your problems on the Jews.

You guys did that once and it didn't work out very well for anyone.

I don't think I did blame Jews, I blamed those who insist on the situation that people must be prevented from moving on from something that ended 72 years ago.

There has been a orchestrated effort for 15 years minimum to force fed the peoples to be ashamed, to have self hate, that is brainwashing and psychologically abusing the peoples into committing Cultural Suicide, this is why we have witnessed from 2015 people thinking they MUST allow UNLIMITED amount of Muslims from Middle Eastern nations in a nation because they don't care if Germany exists as it has for multiple Centuries in say 40 years from now.

Brainwashed Self-Hating Germans who cannot when asked "are you proud to be German?" say "Yes I'm very proud to be a German" who cannot when asked "are you proud of German Culture?" say "Yes I'm very proud of German Culture" because to admit they are proud of these things in the Propaganda MSM = Evil.

Patriotism and wanting to preserve your Culture and Heritage is in the Propaganda MSM = Evil.

The problem here is that the AfD aren't Far-right.

This is the media trying to scare people and stuff.

Even Wikipedia will tell you that.

Alternative for Germany - Wikipedia

Ideology Nationalism[2][3][4]
Right-wing populism[5]
Euroscepticism[6]
National conservatism[6]
National liberalism[7]
Economic liberalism[8]
Political position Right-wing[9][10][11][12][13]to Far-right[14][15][16]

It says right wing to far right, but then you could put the Tories to Far-Right and Labour to Far-Left because there are dubious characters in many of these parties.

Mostly it's an anti-EU party. Part of what they seem to be doing is trying to say that words the Nazis had taken over, should no longer have connotations with Nazism, as they are generally nationalistic words that were tainted by Nazism.

They're basically UKIP in Germany. That's not Far-Right, it's right of the CDU/CSU etc.

EU.jpg

It's gonna be really hard to drum up sympathy for World War II Germans in my neighbourhood.

How many World War II Germans are still alive?

Not many, to be sure. But when their descendant start in with the same 'pure Aryan blood' rhetoric, it's going to raise some eyebrows in my part of town.

It would be wrong to see Lucy and the other nuts posting here as representative of the German people. They are an extreme example of racism and any other "ism" you want to add in.

When your self worth is derived from your skin colour ad the achievements of others of that skin colour you know that the game is up.

All of this happened before the MAJORITY of people were born, so NOBODY is under obligation to apologise for ANYTHING that happened before they were born as they had NOTHING to do with it.

I don't want an apology. If I got one it wouldn't be sincere. I don't care if the Germans hate and despise every non-Aryan person on the planet. I don't live in Germany and I don't care how they run their country.

But, when Germans start bemoaning their plight of having to live next to non-Aryan people well ... I can see that the people who perpetuated the Holocaust may be dead ... but their legacy lives on.
I was just going to write this.

Just taking your point a little further. I dont think anybody, with any sense, is blaming the current generation for things that happened before they were born That would be ridiculous and I believe that the current nazis only use it as a deflection.

However it is clear that the current nazis are supremacists and echo their poison. If you substitute Jew for Muslim you can see the same rhetoric being used. You can add Gays and trade unionists into the mix as well.

All of this happened before the MAJORITY of people were born, so NOBODY is under obligation to apologise for ANYTHING that happened before they were born as they had NOTHING to do with it.

I don't want an apology. If I got one it wouldn't be sincere. I don't care if the Germans hate and despise every non-Aryan person on the planet. I don't live in Germany and I don't care how they run their country.

But, when Germans start bemoaning their plight of having to live next to non-Aryan people well ... I can see that the people who perpetuated the Holocaust may be dead ... but their legacy lives on.

Just taking your point a little further. I dont think anybody, with any sense, is blaming the current generation for things that happened before they were born That would be ridiculous and I believe that the current nazis only use it as a deflection.

However it is clear that the current nazis are supremacists and echo their poison. If you substitute Jew for Muslim you can see the same rhetoric being used. You can add Gays and trade unionists into the mix as well.

I can happily live in harmony with Muslims or Gay person (or those where both identities intersect).

But, I can never abide a trade unionist. They tend to be Irish.

It would be wrong to see Lucy and the other nuts posting here as representative of the German people. They are an extreme example of racism and any other "ism" you want to add in.

When your self worth is derived from your skin colour ad the achievements of others of that skin colour you know that the game is up.

It's called self preservation.

I can happily live in harmony with Muslims or Gay person (or those where both identities intersect).

But, I can never abide a trade unionist. They tend to be Irish.
Two out of three aint bad.

Substitute white for jewish:

altright2.jpg

No , they are mentally unstable loons living in a nazi fantasy land.

No , they are mentally unstable loons living in a nazi fantasy land.

Again I say, substitute white with jewish:
white men2.jpg

AfD is not far right. It is for the survival of ethnic Germanic people.
It is not more stained than your underwear is Mr. Tainted.
What I can’t get is what the survival of ethnic white people, or ethnic Christian people, or something like that stuff means. Don’t you think that the survival of all that categories depends on them in the first turn? Increasing birth rate or something like this, no?

AfD is not far right. It is for the survival of ethnic Germanic people.
It is not more stained than your underwear is Mr. Tainted.
What I can’t get is what the survival of ethnic white people, or ethnic Christian people, or something like that stuff means. Don’t you think that the survival of all that categories depends on them in the first turn? Increasing birth rate or something like this, no?
Inundating the country with third world scum certainly will not help them preserving their national identity.

Whites are demonized by the mainstream media and entertainment. Politicians have reacted more strongly against the Charlottesville protesters, for taking pride in their heritage than they have any of the horrific acts of islamic terror that's been happening over the last few years. Marco Rubio literally said 'white supremacy' justifies violence. Imagine the public outcry if he had said that about muslims after the pulse nightclub shooting.

Whites are demonized by the mainstream media and entertainment. Politicians have reacted more strongly against the Charlottesville protesters, for taking pride in their heritage than they have any of the horrific acts of islamic terror that's been happening over the last few years. Marco Rubio literally said 'white supremacy' justifies violence. Imagine the public outcry if he had said that about muslims after the pulse nightclub shooting.
...and BLM

Forum List

Back