Nazi backs Nazis shocker.

This appears to be a case of an extreme far-left wrong freak gratuitously describing people as “Nazis” just for not being extreme far-left wrong freaks. Shocker.

What a stain Tiny Tyrant is.

1295180.png

AfD is not far right. It is for the survival of ethnic Germanic people.
It is not more stained that your underwear is Mr. Tainted.

Merkel badly wants the press to portray AfD as far right (next step will be to call them fascists) because she badly wants to win the elections this fall and AfD becomes more and more popular especially since Germany flooded with refugees/terrorists .

Merkel badly want the press to portray AfD as far right (next step will be to call them fascists) because she badly want to win the elections this fall.
The traitor bitch has the backing of the Globalists with all their might controlling the media and unlimited supply of finances. I just hope Germans are awake not to buy into the media lies.

This appears to be a case of an extreme far-left wrong freak gratuitously describing people as “Nazis” just for not being extreme far-left wrong freaks. Shocker.

View attachment 148247
He's also conveniently forgetting the discussion he and I had in a previous thread where I proved the Nazis are leftist nutjobs. Then again, if Tommy were concerned with facts, he wouldn't be a leftist.

Last edited:

Merkel badly want the press to portray AfD as far right (next step will be to call them fascists) because she badly want to win the elections this fall.
The traitor bitch has the backing of the Globalists with all their might controlling the media and unlimited supply of finances. I just hope Germans are awake not to buy into the media lies.

Their Media keeps brainwashing Germans same way as CNN and other Soros owned Media has been brainwashing you guys in USA. I guess, some Germans buy it and some not (the ones whose family members have been sexually harassed or hurt by "refugees" probably don't buy it).

In case something goes wrong and Merkel loses, German press has already been "warming up" the German population with "Russian interference". The hand of Soros is pretty strong in Europe, almost all the EU "leaders" seem to be in his pocket.

View attachment 148247
He's also conveniently forgetting the discussion he and I had in a previous thread where I proved the Nazis are leftist nutrolls. Then again, if Tommy were concerned with facts, he wouldn't be a leftist.
Mr. Tainted is a character who was totally different in his youth. I could say 180 degrees different.

Their Media keeps brainwashing Germans same way as CNN and other Soros owned Media has been brainwashing you guys in USA. I guess, some German buy it and some not (the ones whose family members have been sexually harassed or hurt by "refugees" probably don't buy it).

In case Something goes wrong and Merkel loses, German press is already "warming up" the population with "Russian interference". The hand of Soros is pretty strong in Europe, almost all the EU "leaders" seem to be in his pocket.
Germans also have the disadvantage of total censorship and Globalist made laws against free speech. They cannot spread the word without being afraid of getting imprisoned.

Naturally, Globalists are already floating the "idea" of Russian interference and Putin and such. They did it over here and are still doing it. Soros is not alone in this, he is just the front man for the Globalist cabal.

NeoNazi:

Björn Höcke, called in a speech in a Dresden beer hallfor a “180-degree turn” in Germany’s culture of commemorating and atoning for its crimes in the second world war.

When asked whether he condoned Höcke’s comments, Farage refused to comment, insisting that he was attending the rally on a “personal level” as a friend of Von Storch and had “no formal ties with the AfD”, even though the podium he was speaking on was adorned with the party’s logo.

NeoNazi:

Björn Höcke, called in a speech in a Dresden beer hallfor a “180-degree turn” in Germany’s culture of commemorating and atoning for its crimes in the second world war.

When asked whether he condoned Höcke’s comments, Farage refused to comment, insisting that he was attending the rally on a “personal level” as a friend of Von Storch and had “no formal ties with the AfD”, even though the podium he was speaking on was adorned with the party’s logo.
Could you post with larger type setting and bold letters please? Anyhow, what's wrong with people remembering their own ancestors? If WWII was right or wrong has nothing to with it.

NeoNazi:

Could you post with larger type setting and bold letters please? Anyhow, what's wrong with people remembering their own ancestors? If WWII was right or wrong has nothing to with it.

The board suddenly got a lot smaller on this end, my apologies.

NeoNazi:

Nothing about remembering, the article cites a NeoNazi that wants a complete end to atoning for German war crimes. Read, perhaps you need the type larger : )

NeoNazi:

Nothing about remembering, the article cites a NeoNazi that wants a complete end to atoning for German war crimes. Read, perhaps you need the type larger : )
I admit, I do not read Globalist propaganda regardless of typesetting. War crimes are always determined by the victor. Yes there were problems with human rights violations but Eisenhower starved to death countless POW-s also. Nobody mentions that.

Their Media keeps brainwashing Germans same way as CNN and other Soros owned Media has been brainwashing you guys in USA. I guess, some German buy it and some not (the ones whose family members have been sexually harassed or hurt by "refugees" probably don't buy it).

In case Something goes wrong and Merkel loses, German press is already "warming up" the population with "Russian interference". The hand of Soros is pretty strong in Europe, almost all the EU "leaders" seem to be in his pocket.
Germans also have the disadvantage of total censorship and Globalist made laws against free speech. They cannot spread the word without being afraid of getting imprisoned.

Naturally, Globalists are already floating the "idea" of Russian interference and Putin and such. They did it over here and are still doing it. Soros is not alone in this, he is just the front man for the Globalist cabal.
I wonder what the party's policies are? It must be one of those read between the line things.

NeoNazi:

I admit, I do not read Globalist propaganda regardless of typesetting. War crimes are always determined by the victor. Yes there were problems with human rights violations but Eisenhower starved to death countless POW-s also. Nobody mentions that.
Rheinwiesenlager - Wikipedia

I wonder what the party's policies are? It must be one of those read between the line things.
I would recommend that you research it.

NeoNazi:

Isn't 72 FUCKING YEARS enough for your ilk? How long does your ilk want this crap to go on? I bet your one of the ilk who wants 20 million more Kebabs into Germany to finally outbreed Ethnics, what is your ilk going to do THEN? Who is your ilk going to Emotionally Blackmail and continue History's largest Extortion Racket.

Aw poor little cry baby, worried that the Extortion Racket is going to dry up one day?

Here take a hint:

Fuck off.

How about Americans start atoning for dropping Atomic Bombs on the defenceless Japanese you fucking psycho. Go ahead start paying the Japanese for what YOU did to THEIR people.

Forum List

Back