Nazi backs Nazis shocker.

Why jewish people want to destroy our western civilization?

You don't need my help.
You are confronted facts and are avoiding to face them. Again, why jewish people want to destroy western civilization? What does it mean I don't need your help? It is evident from the video that jewish people want to eradicate us European heritage people, why?

how is ONLY allowing Jewish people to live in Israel NOT racist and/or discriminating against non-Jews?

Ummm ... because Jews aren't a race?

Israel was created as a secular homeland for Jews. I would be the happiest person on Earth if a Jewish homeland didn't have to exist. But your people and others that believe like them demonstrate on a regular basis just how necessary it is.

Thirty per cent of the Israeli population isn't Jewish, so there are plenty of non-Jews who live in Israel. However, because it was created as a Jewish homeland and haven for Jews suffering persecution around the world, Jews have the right to emigrate to Israel.

When I see you getting apoplectic over non-Japanese not being allowed to emigrate to Japan (and many other examples I could give of preferential immigration policies) then I might actually believe you're concerned with the fairness of the system and not basing your rhetoric on a hatred of Jews.

Well if you are not a race then you are just bigots.

"When I see you getting apoplectic over non-Japanese not being allowed to emigrate to Japan"

You would like Japan's Culture and Heritage also destroyed? Of course.

"I might actually believe you're concerned with the fairness of the system and not basing your rhetoric on a hatred of Jews."

Take that crap to someone who gives a shit, there is NOTHING in ANY comment I have made that exhibits a hatred of Jews you're paranoid, get over yourself.

You support the UNLIMITED FLOODING of ALL Western nations with hostile aliens who HATE the West, HATE Western values, refuse to integrate and DEMAND that WE adhere to their customs or else we are racist bigots....yet your nation keeps your Borders Closed.

Seems there is no hatred of Jews, but you have great hatred of people of European Heritage be they still on this Continent or be they in America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc.

We have a RIGHT to preserve and protect OUR Culture and Heritage just like the Jewish people have a RIGHT to protect and preserve your Culture and Heritage, it's a sad situation that you cannot respect OUR RIGHT to survive as a peoples.

It is not funny when it is orchestrated by your people.

Yes, we have meetings every week where we determine the immigration policies of every country ... then we go to Marie Calendar's for pie and coffee.

You've learned our secret.

You support the UNLIMITED FLOODING of ALL Western nations with hostile aliens

Did I say that? I just said that it's funny that it's happening to yours.

The nation of my Mama and her side of our family, we are across the border, unlike our German cousins we are not confused in the mind, we are immune to Propaganda, we do not allow our beautiful nation to be flushed down the toilet.

We have our election next month on October 15th, Sebastian Kurz my entire family will support, we are happy with the ÖVP now they have thrown the idiot Mitterlehner out of the situation.

It is not funny when it is orchestrated by your people.

Yes, we have meetings every week where we determine the immigration policies of every country ... then we go to Marie Calendar's for pie and coffee.

You've learned our secret.

At least you have a sense of humour, that illustrates you cannot be a Leftist as Leftists are devoid of a sense of humour.

we are immune to Propaganda

I think History shows that's not the case....

Der_St%C3%BCrmer_Christian_blood.jpg

you cannot be a Leftist as Leftist

I'm about as far from being leftist as you can be and still be a carbon-based lifeform. I don't, however, buy into the Aryan pure blood horse shite that you and yours have been peddling for 100 years.

you cannot be a Leftist as Leftist

I'm about as far from being leftist as you can be and still be a carbon-based lifeform. I don't, however, buy into the Aryan pure blood horse shite that you and yours have been peddling for 100 years.
Don't give me shit about pure blood, your people do the same. Let's agree that we all want to save our heritage.

we are immune to Propaganda

I think History shows that's not the case....

Der_St%C3%BCrmer_Christian_blood.jpg

I add, do I think Israel should Open Borders? No I don't, I think Bibi is a good leader who wants to protect his nation and it's peoples. He is under attack in the way Donald Trump is under attack from those who I don't think want the peoples protected, there are people who would like to remove Bibi like they would like to remove Trump.

I think that ALL nations have a RIGHT to continue to exist and unmolested, all peoples have a right to continue the way of life that has existed for many Centuries and with that preserving Culture and Heritage.

With all of these Muslims, there is space within the Middle East for them to be, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait etc could absorb all of these peoples from Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq and by doing so they can continue with their own Culture and Heritage among peoples who share common traits.

I think that ALL nations have a RIGHT to continue to exist and unmolested, all peoples have a right to continue the way of life that has existed for many Centuries and with that preserving Culture and Heritage.

That being said, it's the German people who vote that determine how the German culture will evolve and change. It's not an international conspiracy of Jewish bankers or any other such banal schreckgespenst orchestrating it.

The Jew didn't elect Merkell, the German voters did. Convince them you need to change, don't blame your problems on the Jews.

You guys did that once and it didn't work out very well for anyone.

That being said, it's the German people who vote that determine how the German culture will evolve and change. It's not an international conspiracy of Jewish bankers or any other such banal schreckgespenst orchestrating it.

The Jew didn't elect Merkell, the German voters did. Convince them you need to change.
You know damned well it is horseshit. The Gobalist controlled media and Globalists money will elect her. Anyhow, I need to go to bed soon. You are a good sport in a positive sense.

Forum List

Back