Last night of the Proms

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I think it shows Britain at its best. England at its best really. The Proms is a classical music festival that stretches across the summer and concludes with the Last Night.

Its a night of patriotism but not jingoism and shows the English at their best.

Do other countries do this sort of nonsense ?

I think it shows Britain at its best. England at its best really. The Proms is a classical music festival that stretches across the summer and concludes with the Last Night.

Where are all the burkas?

Lots of EU flags on show tonight. Middle England doesnt want Brexit.

So they apparently love a very small criminal elite controlling their nation. Are they stupid?

Again...where are the burkas?

So they apparently love a very small criminal elite controlling their nation. Are they stupid?

Britain has always been controlled by a "small criminal elite"

Well...that makes it right. LMFAO>>>

...and you think the Limeys want a small criminal elite controlling them out of Brussels, rather than London. That should be better...LMFAO.

Get a grip. Respond to the OP's effort to honor England with the great video posted rather than inject vomitosus where it has no place.

Cool video Tommy, the closest thing we'd have here are the bands that play on the 4th of July and sing about how great America is.

Well...that makes it right. LMFAO>>>

...and you think the Limeys want a small criminal elite controlling them out of Brussels, rather than London. That should be better...LMFAO.

As a Welshman I would prefer to be controlled by a Welsh government. Failing that Brussels is better than London.
But the fact is that we are not controlled by Brussels. to assert that is just idiocy.

Most countries are controlled by a "small criminal elite" just look at the US Congress, Senate and Executive....;)

Were you at Singleton Park or did you just watch it all on TV?

Here are a few of the best bits

Last Night of the Proms: Video coverage

And its proms time again. This year the Albert Hall is awash with EU flags as educated and cultured folk kick back against lower class chauvanism.
These are your voters Mrs May and they are pissed off.

41454189_1657248351053596_858277952008224768_n.jpg

Forum List

Back