Navy Seal joins growing list of right wing insurrectionists

Well, we saw stupid truck guy try to blow up a federal building and we had thousands invade the Capitol back on Jan 6, now we have a well known Navy Seal who claims he shot Bin Laden wanting to recruit brothers in arm to take back the US like the Taliban did their country.

The violent right is a bunch of nut bag extremists who want to overthrow the country to MAGA this bitch. Thank God all it takes is a mask to scare the crap out of them.

LMAO @ the stupid shit you Marxist Government Cultist are so brainwashed into believing.

Well, we saw stupid truck guy try to blow up a federal building and we had thousands invade the Capitol back on Jan 6, now we have a well known Navy Seal who claims he shot Bin Laden wanting to recruit brothers in arm to take back the US like the Taliban did their country.

The violent right is a bunch of nut bag extremists who want to overthrow the country to MAGA this bitch. Thank God all it takes is a mask to scare the crap out of them.

Even the FBI, under the cover of biden screwing over Afghanistan, admitted there was no insurrection....this thread is done..

Those A-Hoes have harts or minds? Seems doubtful.
I’m an optimist, I believe, buried under the Trumptrash, those RWNJ‘s have hearts, if not much in tbe way of minds. It just requires a bit of dedicated dumpster diving to find.

I’m an optimist, I believe, buried under the Trumptrash, those RWNJ‘s have hearts, if not much in tbe way of minds. It just requires a bit of dedicated dumpster diving to find.
Wasn't Trump supporters I was referring to; it was their mindless heartless opposition.

Forum List

Back