‘I Can’t Believe I Fought For This Bulls***’: Navy SEAL Who Killed Bin Laden Blasts U.S. Navy Using Drag Queen To Recruit

A lot of racist white cops and former military are in qanon, oathkeepers, proud boys. Navy seal doesn't mean he's a wise person.
Potatohead has really fucked up our once great military with all his stupid diversity, inclusion and queer shit.

Just like his Chinese handlers want him to do. Their investment to make his family filthy rich really paid off.

Big embarrassment to the military.

Link that.

I know you can't

The names of hundreds of U.S. law enforcement officers, elected officials and military members appear on the leaked membership rolls of a far-right extremist group that’s accused of playing a key role in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, according to a report released Wednesday.

This is why you demonize PBS. You will just write it off because you don't like the source. Watch. What about the report?

The membership data, which includes more than 38,000 names, provides unique insight into the people who signed up for the organization over the years, and helps illuminate the extent to which the group’s anti-government ideology has permeated mainstream society.

You don't think we have a list of who's a member of Oathkeepers?

• As of August 8, the Center on Extremism has identified 373 individuals we believe are currently serving in law enforcement agencies across the country.This number is far higher than any previously identified number of extremists within law enforcement; for comparison, an ADL report released in 2021 identified 76 cases – 73 of which were unique – in which extremists were found serving in law enforcement.
  • ADL identified individuals we believe are currently holding senior leadership positions within their respective agencies, including at least ten chiefs of police and eleven sheriffs.
  • In addition to those actively serving in law enforcement, ADL identified more than 1,000 individuals who we believe previously served in law enforcement.
  • ADL’s Center on Extremism analysis identified 81 individuals across the country who are currently holding or running for public office in 2022. These individuals run the gamut from local office – mayors, town councilmembers, school board members – to state representatives and senators.
  • Prior to this year’s primary season, ADL confirmed 42 Oath Keepers-aligned individuals who were up for election for public office in 2022, consisting of 22 incumbents and 20 candidates.
    • As of August 8, 21 of these candidates have advanced to the general election either by winning their primary or having their primary cancelled. 13 of the candidates have lost their primary race. Even more concerning, four individuals have already won their general election.
  • ADL identified 117 individuals who we believe currently serve in the U.S. military, an additional 11 people who serve in the reserves, and 31 individuals who hold civilian positions or are military contractors.
  • In addition to those currently serving in the military, ADL estimates that one in ten of the individuals in the database previously served in the military in some capacity.
In addition, ADL identified 86 individuals we believe are active fire fighters – including several fire chiefs – as well as 19 active paramedics and 31 emergency technicians in the database. The Oath Keepers have used disaster relief to garner positive attention for their group, and these professionals have skills that can bolster these efforts.

It should be noted, however, the Oath Keepers did not just draw supporters from the professions they explicitly targeted. Among the many professions held by list members are religious figures, teachers, civil engineers and government employees. Some individuals reported holding top secret clearances or had jobs that gave them access to critical infrastructure such as nuclear facilities.

Yes we have a list.

A SINGLE PRESIDENT can change it. He can FIRE OR HIRE ANYONE as the CIC
Good luck with all that.....The leftists will just dial-up a "friendly federal Judge" and enjoin it.....And that, coupled with the fact that we have a "judicial oddity" legal system where it takes two fuckin' years to put any issue to rest and you can see why I don't have much faith in your wishful thinking.

Sweet Weepin' Jesus on the Cross....Didn't you learn anything the last go-round?

This guy’s one tweet will undo about $200 million worth of DoD recruitment marketing budget.

"Alright. The U.S. Navy is now using an enlisted sailor Drag Queen as a recruiter. I’m done,” Robert O’Neill, who said that he fired the shot that killed bin Laden in 2011, tweeted. “China is going to destroy us. YOU GOT THIS NAVY. I can’t believe I fought for this bulls***.”

“You’re doing it wrong, @USNavy,” he added. “Talk to someone [who’s] actually done something! Not yeomen with t*** and a D***!”

He was the right man at the right time.

It's a shame that American decay has left him behind.
Still, he's a hero and like most of us, does not control the errant trajectory of current America.

Forum List

Back