‘I Can’t Believe I Fought For This Bulls***’: Navy SEAL Who Killed Bin Laden Blasts U.S. Navy Using Drag Queen To Recruit

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This guy’s one tweet will undo about $200 million worth of DoD recruitment marketing budget.

"Alright. The U.S. Navy is now using an enlisted sailor Drag Queen as a recruiter. I’m done,” Robert O’Neill, who said that he fired the shot that killed bin Laden in 2011, tweeted. “China is going to destroy us. YOU GOT THIS NAVY. I can’t believe I fought for this bulls***.”
Alright. The U.S. Navy is now using an enlisted sailor Drag Queen as a recruiter. I’m done. China is going to destroy us. YOU GOT THIS NAVY. I can’t believe I fought for this bullshit.
— Robert J. O'Neill (@mchooyah) May 3, 2023

“You’re doing it wrong, @USNavy,” he added. “Talk to someone [who’s] actually done something! Not yeomen with t*** and a D***!”
You’re doing it wrong, @USNavy …. Talk to someone whose actually done something! Not yeomen with tits and a Dick !
— Robert J. O'Neill (@mchooyah) May 4, 2023

This guy’s one tweet will undo about $200 million worth of DoD recruitment marketing budget.

"Alright. The U.S. Navy is now using an enlisted sailor Drag Queen as a recruiter. I’m done,” Robert O’Neill, who said that he fired the shot that killed bin Laden in 2011, tweeted. “China is going to destroy us. YOU GOT THIS NAVY. I can’t believe I fought for this bulls***.”

“You’re doing it wrong, @USNavy,” he added. “Talk to someone [who’s] actually done something! Not yeomen with t*** and a D***!”

A lot of racist white cops and former military are in qanon, oathkeepers, proud boys. Navy seal doesn't mean he's a wise person.

He has 'skills", he should use them. ;)

Not that he's wrong it's just I get tired of the steady parade of retired former this and that running their yaps or signing some opposition position paper of some sort.

Why didn't they do something about it when they commanded the forces necessary to do so?

He has 'skills", he should use them. ;)

Not that he's wrong it's just I get tired of the steady parade of retired former this and that running their yaps or signing some opposition position paper of some sort.

Why didn't they do something about it when they commanded the forces necessary to do so?
The ones that have are summarily dismissed or court martialed.

We have a fucking 4 star General who's a trans for fuck sake

I remember the guy. I can't blame his feelings. Here is the US Navy's new recruitment tool:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdata.ibtimes.sg%2Fen%2Ffull%2F67294%2Fjoshua-kelly-as-harpy-daniels.jpg%3Fw%3D736&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=aec26247017cd79fdd49b8b253fbcdb5f72d09f1b0c6f8f33decaf42eff983dc&ipo=images

The ones that have are summarily dismissed or court martialed.

We have a fucking 4 star General who's a trans for fuck sake
And?

IMHO the only way it will change is by a hard coup d'état by the .mil.....Or were you under the illusion that voting will change it?

Sorry, but we have reached a point in our country's history where revolutionary action is needed.....Again.

And?

IMHO the only way it will change is by a hard coup d'état by the .mil.....Or were you under the illusion that voting will change it?

Sorry, but we have reached a point in our country's history where revolutionary action is needed.....Again.
A SINGLE PRESIDENT can change it. He can FIRE OR HIRE ANYONE as the CIC

Forum List

Back