Navy Seal joins growing list of right wing insurrectionists

Shades of Stalin. You can't criticize the administration without being labeled an "insurrectionist" these days. Barry Hussein's political adviser and friend and sometimes law partner, Bill Ayers, wasn't just a garden variety "insurrectionist", he was the leader of a mob that terrorized America for over a decade. Ayers was guilty of over a hundred state and federal crimes including felony murder but somehow a friendly judge blamed the FBI for illegal surveillance and dismissed every charge. Obama knew he was a terrorist but that was O.K. as long as the charges were dismissed. It was an outrage at the time but nobody in the liberal media seemed to care. Now we have the crazy left accusing a former Seal Navy Veteran of serious charges without a shred of evidence.
Criticize all you want...just don't raid the fucking Capitol and threaten to kill the Vice President and Speaker of the House

Shades of Stalin. You can't criticize the administration without being labeled an "insurrectionist" these days. Barry Hussein's political adviser and friend and sometimes law partner, Bill Ayers, wasn't just a garden variety "insurrectionist", he was the leader of a mob that terrorized America for over a decade. Ayers was guilty of over a hundred state and federal crimes including felony murder but somehow a friendly judge blamed the FBI for illegal surveillance and dismissed every charge. Obama knew he was a terrorist but that was O.K. as long as the charges were dismissed. It was an outrage at the time but nobody in the liberal media seemed to care. Now we have the crazy left accusing a former Seal Navy Veteran of serious charges without a shred of evidence.

Hahaha.. Your lies are so obvious.. Do you consider yourself a Christian?

so everyone that didnt do an insurrection was white??
well I guess thats true,, but a lot of POC didnt do it either,,

now with antifa and BLM that tried,, a lot of them were POC,,,

just saying,,
Had those folks been black that stormed the Capital there would have been dead black bodies all over the place and those that survived would be doing 20yrs or more in Federal Prisons. Let's keep it real.

Had those folks been black that stormed the Capital there would have been dead black bodies all over the place and those that survived would be doing 20yrs or more in Federal Prisons. Let's keep it real.
I guess youre forgetting the time they stormed the whitehouse and the capitol in the yrs before and nothing happened to them,,

you are aware youre a racist right??

I guess youre forgetting the time they stormed the whitehouse and the capitol in the yrs before and nothing happened to them,,

you are aware youre a racist right??
What year was that? Oh you mean when they were met with this.
1629556894052.png

key point is they were trying to get inside and burning everything in their path and no one was shot or killed,,

please take your racist BS some where else,,

its ni**ers like you that make good black people look bad
I know tough guy, it's cowards like you that make me laugh when you call a black man a ****** on an anonymous internet site, but wouldn't have the balls to do it if I was standing in front of you.

Anyway had they gotten in the WH there would have been dead black folks all over the place. It's not as if we have seen black folks wiped out before in this country.

I know tough guy, it's cowards like you that make me laugh when you call a black man a ****** on an anonymous internet site, but wouldn't have the balls to do it if I was standing in front of you.

Anyway had they gotten in the WH there would have been dead black folks all over the place. It's not as if we have seen black folks wiped out before in this country.
go away racist,,,

Well, we saw stupid truck guy try to blow up a federal building and we had thousands invade the Capitol back on Jan 6, now we have a well known Navy Seal who claims he shot Bin Laden wanting to recruit brothers in arm to take back the US like the Taliban did their country.

The violent right is a bunch of nut bag extremists who want to overthrow the country to MAGA this bitch. Thank God all it takes is a mask to scare the crap out of them.

Dude, that was like four or five days ago

Forum List

Back