natural born is still an issue

This was never really an issue with Obama because he was born in Hawaii...

But I do find it hilarious you wingnuts are being hoist on your own petard on this one.

There are plenty of good reasons to NOT elect Cruz that have nothing to do with where he was actually born.
A Natural Born Citizen of the USA is a person who was born in the USA to parents who are US citizens.

People who are not ignorant regarding the matter know that Chester Arthur and Barack Obama both usurped the presidency.

LOL- the nutjob Birthers and their sekrit Natural Born Citizen requirements.....meanwhile the vast majority of the voters of the United States- and indeed Congress itself- the entire Congress in 2008 and 2012- all disagree with you.

But I do find it hilarious you wingnuts are being hoist on your own petard on this one.

There are plenty of good reasons to NOT elect Cruz that have nothing to do with where he was actually born.
A Natural Born Citizen of the USA is a person who was born in the USA to parents who are US citizens.

People who are not ignorant regarding the matter know that Chester Arthur and Barack Obama both usurped the presidency.

LOL- the nutjob Birthers and their sekrit Natural Born Citizen requirements.....meanwhile the vast majority of the voters of the United States- and indeed Congress itself- the entire Congress in 2008 and 2012- all disagree with you.
Liar.

...his mother was a U.S. citizen.

THAT, alone makes him a U.S.A. citizen. no further discussion needed. :up:

Actually it's possible at the time of his birth she was registered to vote in Canada, which would've made her a Canadian citizen, which would've made it impossible for her to be a US citizen, since the US doesn't allow dual citizenship.

Prove she was a Canadian citizen and then we will have that discussion. Until then...

Actually it's possible at the time of his birth she was registered to vote in Canada, which would've made her a Canadian citizen, which would've made it impossible for her to be a US citizen, since the US doesn't allow dual citizenship.
my overall point on this, is that the democrats aren't just going to be nice and overlook the situation. maybe it will go by way of the obama caper, the republicans will create a resolution to allow hillary and bernie to run, it may work twice.

the constitution could read, "must be a citizen", but it doesn't, that's a fact.

Meanwhile- in reality- the ones that 'aren't just going to be nice' are the Republicans- Trump and Coulter and others who are all wonderfully birther.

The birthers are still all a birtherin

Being called a "birther" is a compliment to me. It says I am not gullible and PC!

if by hawaii, you mean kenya, i agree. i wasn't going to bring up the obama birther scam, but i'm glad you did.
so libs don't suck all the time. i was surprised to here that geraldo rivera, is more conservative, doesn't think cruz is eligible. no petards have been hoist(ed).

Everything available shows he was born in Hawaii.

Not true plus there has been no authentic proof given that he was born in Hawaii. The newspaper announcement could have been made by phone when he was a couple of months old after his mother returned to Hawaii! Geeez, libtards and PC others suck!

Proof that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
Two newspaper announcements, sent by the Department of Health - to Hawaaian newspapers when he was born.
The official Birth Certificate presented voters in 2008- and confirmed by the State of Hawaii
The official confirmation by the State of Hawaii in 2009 that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
The official certificate photocopy of Barack Obama's original birth certificate- and
The State of Hawaii officially confirming that Barack Obama's birth certificates were legal and legitimate and that he was born in Hawaii in 2011

Compare this to the proof Ted Cruz has that he was born in Canada
Copy of Canadian Birth Certificate

Compare this to the proof that we have that Donald was born in the United States.....
Copy of his New York Birth Certificate

The fact is that no President or Candidate has ever produced as much of evidence of his place of birth- most provided none at all.

But you go back to your Birther beliefs, unless that cuts into your Flat Earth Society time.

if by hawaii, you mean kenya, i agree. i wasn't going to bring up the obama birther scam, but i'm glad you did.
so libs don't suck all the time. i was surprised to here that geraldo rivera, is more conservative, doesn't think cruz is eligible. no petards have been hoist(ed).

Not true plus there has been no authentic proof given that he was born in Hawaii. The newspaper announcement could have been made by phone when he was a couple of months old after his mother returned to Hawaii! Geeez, libtards and PC others suck!
Where he was born is a moot point. The fact is that his father was a foreign exchange student who was never a US Citizen. He admitted this in his first autobiography, Dreams of My Father.

my overall point on this, is that the democrats aren't just going to be nice and overlook the situation. maybe it will go by way of the obama caper, the republicans will create a resolution to allow hillary and bernie to run, it may work twice.

the constitution could read, "must be a citizen", but it doesn't, that's a fact.

Meanwhile- in reality- the ones that 'aren't just going to be nice' are the Republicans- Trump and Coulter and others who are all wonderfully birther.

The birthers are still all a birtherin

Being called a "birther" is a compliment to me. It says I am not gullible and PC!

Actually it says you are gullible and a fool.

Two newspaper announcements, sent by the Department of Health - to Hawaaian newspapers when he was born.
The official Birth Certificate presented voters in 2008- and confirmed by the State of Hawaii
The official confirmation by the State of Hawaii in 2009 that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii
The official certificate photocopy of Barack Obama's original birth certificate- and
The State of Hawaii officially confirming that Barack Obama's birth certificates were legal and legitimate and that he was born in Hawaii in 2011

Compare this to the proof that we have that Donald was born in the United States.....

The fact is that no President or Candidate has ever produced as much of evidence of his place of birth- most provided none at all.

But you go back to your Birther beliefs, unless that cuts into your Flat Earth Society time.

According to what you wrote, Obama isn't eligible because he is only 4 years old because he was born in Hawaii in 2011. That make me wonder how he got elected in 2008 if he wasn't even born yet!

Commas prevent cannibalism. "Let's eat, Grandpa!" is much better than "Let's eat Grandpa!"

Lies! PC B.S. ! He was more likely born in Kenya. The newspaper announcements could easily have been by phone, and he could have been a couple of months old then. A team of real document experts were not allowed to inspect, but we were shown an "authentic" copy of a phony piece of paper.

Believing Obama is "natural born" indicates gullibility, bias, or the need to be PC! Obama is a muslimic, phony POS!

and people not not born in hawaii can get a certificate (or could back then) and anyone could get their long form via foia, no special waiver needed, they just made it up. these are the facts.

Last edited:
How many of the LWNJs here know the difference between a Natural Born Citizen (Vattel) and a Natural Born Subject (Blackstone)?
the constitution says only one parent needs to be any kind of citizen and you can be born anywhere in the world, and be president if the other two qualifications are met.

this is the obot theory. and the way they all tried to sell it via alinsky. that's why i have doubt...
and benghazi. ends justify the means.

Why wasn't it an issue when McCain was running? He was born in Panama when his father was stationed there. Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama still hasn't offered his real BC for authentication. Most people have their BC in a folder or an envelope in a drawer somewhere. His is locked in a freaking guarded vault along with the rest of the stuff that was supposed to be part of the laughable "most open administration in history". You can't even get a drivers license in some states with a facsimile of a BC much less be the leader of the free world.

that's fine jj. not everyone agrees with "climate change". it doesn't change the great hallmark of reasonable doubt.

Why wasn't it an issue when McCain was running? He was born in Panama when his father was stationed there. Barry Hussein Sotoro Obama still hasn't offered his real BC for authentication. Most people have their BC in a folder or an envelope in a drawer somewhere. His is locked in a freaking guarded vault along with the rest of the stuff that was supposed to be part of the laughable "most open administration in history". You can't even get a drivers license in some states with a facsimile of a BC much less be the leader of the free world.
it was a big deal back then. sr 511

Where he was born is a moot point. The fact is that his father was a foreign exchange student who was never a US Citizen. He admitted this in his first autobiography, Dreams of My Father.
that is correct, and along with his "composite girlfriend", he mentioned that he carried "a" birth certificate around in a book. whoops....

bill ayers wrote dreams, barack lied about that too. obama is a hack writer, which is very apparent in his second fictional biography. also in fugitive days. (google jack cashill)

also it is purported that he would have had to have filled out a form for the illinois bar exam asking if he had been known by any other name.

passport files breached by guess who, john brennan...

the list goes on and on and...

Last edited:
In contrast with Rafael "Ted" Cruz who was born with a Canadian birth certificate to a US expat. mom & a Cuban refugee dad who earned Canadian citizenship and then fled south to Texas a year after that and "eased" his family, including Ted, down with him from Canada....until Ted finally became naturalized I guess at some point.

In contrast with Rafael "Ted" Cruz who was born with a Canadian birth certificate to a US expat. mom & a Cuban refugee dad who earned Canadian citizenship and then fled south to Texas a year after that and "eased" his family, including Ted, down with him from Canada....until Ted finally became naturalized I guess at some point.
i'm not saying cruz and rubio aren't natural born, i just don't know. no one does.

one was born on American soil (possibly a dualie) to non cit parents, the other definately a foreign born dualie, born in and to canada.

Actually, we do allow dual citizenship, Poindexter. Why don't you google things before making something up?

LOL, everything except Obama and his lovely wife who have both said she was born in Kenya. Classic, Obama was the original birther.

Doesn't matter, his mother was American, so whereever he was born isn't important other than one thing. Who have you ever heard of who got their country of birth wrong, I mean other than Obama? What a dumb ass

Forum List

Back