Madeleine Albright: My Undiplomatic Moment

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
What an incredible douche. Trying to back track, typical of people to talk before thinking..

From the article:

I HAVE spent much of my career as a diplomat. It is an occupation in which words and context matter a great deal. So one might assume I know better than to tell a large number of women to go to hell.

But last Saturday, in the excitement of a campaign event for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, that is essentially what I did, when I delivered a line I have uttered a thousand times to applause, nodding heads and laughter: “There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.” It is a phrase I first used almost 25 years ago, when I was the United States ambassador to the United Nations and worked closely with the six other female U.N. ambassadors. But this time, to my surprise, it went viral.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/13/opinion/madeleine-albright-my-undiplomatic-moment.html?_r=0

What an incredible douche. Trying to back track, typical of people to talk before thinking..

From the article:

I HAVE spent much of my career as a diplomat. It is an occupation in which words and context matter a great deal. So one might assume I know better than to tell a large number of women to go to hell.

But last Saturday, in the excitement of a campaign event for Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire, that is essentially what I did, when I delivered a line I have uttered a thousand times to applause, nodding heads and laughter: “There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help each other.” It is a phrase I first used almost 25 years ago, when I was the United States ambassador to the United Nations and worked closely with the six other female U.N. ambassadors. But this time, to my surprise, it went viral.

So she was evil and stupid 25 years ago as well?

From the article:

I don't think any of them are evil, stupid maybe, but even stupid is relative. The phrase might have a time and place but not in the context used. That is what makes her a douche.

From the article:

No, the right just wasn't so desperate to find something trivial to whine about back then.

From the article:

I don't think any of them are evil, stupid maybe, but even stupid is relative. The phrase might have a time and place but not in the context used. That is what makes her a douche.

LOL Evil fits her well...along with the Hildabeast

From the article:

No, the right just wasn't so desperate to find something trivial to whine about back then.

Interesting response. Since Albright isn't black you couldn't play the race card, so I assumed you would play the bigot card. Nicely done pulling the "whining" card out.
Now can we go back to discussing whether or not Trump's hair is real?

From the article:

I am sorry to disagree, I think they are more stupid then evil.

From the article:

How about stupidly evil?

From the article:

Interesting response. Since Albright isn't black you couldn't play the race card, so I assumed you would play the bigot card. Nicely done pulling the "whining" card out.
Now can we go back to discussing whether or not Trump's hair is real?

I don't care if his hair is real. I am curious as to whether it's human hair though.

What we all know is there is a special place in hell for people like Madeleine Albright and her friends.

I remember seeing her on TV years ago complaining how Bush 41 did not finish the job with Sadam H. This was before YouTube.

From the article:

What we all know is there is a special place in hell for people like Madeleine Albright

Looking at her it won't be long until she gets there

From the article:

How about stupidly evil?

I really don't see the evil aspect. In my opinion giving them a evil out is kinda like saying they really are not stupid they are evil.

How about stupidly evil?

I really don't see the evil aspect. In my opinion giving them a evil out is kinda like saying they really are not stupid they are evil.

She's pro abortion...that's evil enough for me

From the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/13/opinion/madeleine-albright-my-undiplomatic-moment.html?_r=0

There's a special place in Hell for bitch Madeleine Albright, ask the Serbs what they think of Albright, as she was big part of criminal operation getting NATO to bomb the Serbs, not to mention the Kosovo situation.

Then during 60 Minutes interview in 1996, when asked about how it was estimated up to ONE MILLION Iraqi children had died because of the evil Commie UN Sanctions on Iraq, 60 Minutes asked Albright if that was a price worth paying, all those dead children and the evil psycho bitch said she thought yes it was price worth paying. This 60 Minutes segment won an Emmy Award I might add.

Albright was reported to Czech police in 2012 for bad-mouthing the Serbs again, she was filmed saying "disgusting Serbs" and spreading ethnic hatred.

Here is film clip....these are Serbs who turn up at the evil bitch's book launch in Czech Republic, everyone talking in Serbian and Czech but evil bitch Albright shouting in English....and look at HATE on her face when looking at the Serbs....at 1 minute and 4 seconds into video she first says "disgusting Serbs"....fucking bitch, Hell awaits you.

Also Albright is in bed with the Rothschild filth and that evil POS George Soros, she's a co-investor in Helios Towers Africa, read about it....there's nothing that Rothschild and Soros do that's actually good for humankind.

Last edited:
We didn't call her Maddy Halfbright for nothing. Her problem has been she has NEVER worked a real job in her life and instead has been sucking a living off us Taxpayers....so she thinks us little people are beneath her and Hillary.

Forum List

Back