natural born is still an issue

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
even though the obots think it's settled law, i never have. without, a precedent, it will see the inside of the supreme court, i predict this will take cruz out, because people won't want to take a chance on not taking the white house, which Trump will do.

Exactly how and when did Ted Cruz obtain U.S. citizenship?

The fact that it is still an open question at this stage of the Presidential campaign is a testament either to the galactic ignorance of our political-media elite or their willingness to place political expediency ahead of the Constitution and the law.

There is no third alternative.

Rafael Edward “Ted” Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on December 22, 1970 and remained a Canadian citizen until he officially renounced it on May 14, 2014, eighteen months after taking the oath of office as a U.S. Senator. At the time of his birth, Cruz’s father was a citizen of Canada and his mother was a U.S. citizen.

Legally, Cruz could have obtained US citizenship through his mother consistent with Public Law 414, June 27, 1952, An Act: To revise the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality and for other purposes [H.R. 5678], Title III Nationality and Naturalization, Chapter 1 – Nationality at Birth and by Collective naturalization; Nationals and citizens of the United States at birth; the relevant section being 301 (a) (7):

Read more at Shock Report: Canadian-Born Ted Cruz Entered US Illegally In 1974; Parents Didn't File CRBA Until 1986 - Birther Report

the same rules have to apply to both parties, that's a fact.

This was never really an issue with Obama because he was born in Hawaii...

But I do find it hilarious you wingnuts are being hoist on your own petard on this one.

There are plenty of good reasons to NOT elect Cruz that have nothing to do with where he was actually born.

• Banned

But I do find it hilarious you wingnuts are being hoist on your own petard on this one.

There are plenty of good reasons to NOT elect Cruz that have nothing to do with where he was actually born.
if by hawaii, you mean kenya, i agree. i wasn't going to bring up the obama birther scam, but i'm glad you did.
so libs don't suck all the time. i was surprised to here that geraldo rivera, is more conservative, doesn't think cruz is eligible. no petards have been hoist(ed).

...his mother was a U.S. citizen.

THAT, alone makes him a U.S.A. citizen. no further discussion needed. :up:

Actually it's possible at the time of his birth she was registered to vote in Canada, which would've made her a Canadian citizen, which would've made it impossible for her to be a US citizen, since the US doesn't allow dual citizenship.

• Banned

then why is natural born in article two ? you think it's like global warming, can't talk about it anymore... that's seems fair and logical. what else ? we could ban books, arrest people for making videos, take money from the rich, give it to poor democrats, assassinate citizens without due process.

if by hawaii, you mean kenya, i agree. i wasn't going to bring up the obama birther scam, but i'm glad you did.
so libs don't suck all the time. i was surprised to here that geraldo rivera, is more conservative, doesn't think cruz is eligible. no petards have been hoist(ed).

Everything available shows he was born in Hawaii.

• Banned

Actually it's possible at the time of his birth she was registered to vote in Canada, which would've made her a Canadian citizen, which would've made it impossible for her to be a US citizen, since the US doesn't allow dual citizenship.
my overall point on this, is that the democrats aren't just going to be nice and overlook the situation. maybe it will go by way of the obama caper, the republicans will create a resolution to allow hillary and bernie to run, it may work twice.

the constitution could read, "must be a citizen", but it doesn't, that's a fact.

• Banned

that's true. everything available to the public... so far.

i agree with dr. corsi, lot's of things will come out after obama leaves office. just in time still to make history.

even though the obots think it's settled law, i never have. without, a precedent, it will see the inside of the supreme court, i predict this will take cruz out, because people won't want to take a chance on not taking the white house, which Trump will do.

The fact that it is still an open question at this stage of the Presidential campaign is a testament either to the galactic ignorance of our political-media elite or their willingness to place political expediency ahead of the Constitution and the law.

Rafael Edward “Ted” Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on December 22, 1970 and remained a Canadian citizen until he officially renounced it on May 14, 2014, eighteen months after taking the oath of office as a U.S. Senator. At the time of his birth, Cruz’s father was a citizen of Canada and his mother was a U.S. citizen.

Legally, Cruz could have obtained US citizenship through his mother consistent with Public Law 414, June 27, 1952, An Act: To revise the laws relating to immigration, naturalization, and nationality and for other purposes [H.R. 5678], Title III Nationality and Naturalization, Chapter 1 – Nationality at Birth and by Collective naturalization; Nationals and citizens of the United States at birth; the relevant section being 301 (a) (7):

Read more at Shock Report: Canadian-Born Ted Cruz Entered US Illegally In 1974; Parents Didn't File CRBA Until 1986 - Birther Report

Fortunately, it doesn't matter if you believe it is settled law. The rest of the country does. I still think it is funny that so many RWNJs are in such a tizzy about it though.

A Natural Born Citizen of the USA is a person who was born in the USA to parents who are US citizens.

People who are not ignorant regarding the matter know that Chester Arthur and Barack Obama both usurped the presidency.

Maybe someone mentioned this: Every military family serving overseas would have children not natural born according to this new bizarre interpretation, are you really going to argue they aren't Americans? Neither Trump nor Cruz have a chance of becoming president, give it a rest and think for a moment about reality.

"Not only does there seem to be widespread social fragmentation and disillusionment with democracy in the United States, but the possibility of reversing this sense of alienation appears to many of us to be already lost. Any democratic president who wants to institute the desperately needed reforms in health, welfare and the environment faces one of two options. He can stick by his reform program and suffer a loss of public confidence through orchestrated campaigns to publicly portray him as 'too liberal' and ineffectual (the Carter image) or too indecisive or sexually indiscreet (the Clinton image). Alternatively, a reforming democratic president can move further to the Right, forget his promises and become part of the propaganda campaign. Given the history of democratic propaganda in the United States, some of us doubt that another Roosevelt or New Deal is possible. The political system is now so attuned to business interests that this kind of reformer could no longer institute the substantial health, welfare, education, environmental and employment reforms the country needs." Andrew Lohrey, Introduction, Alex Carey "Taking the Risk Out of Democracy"

Fortunately, it doesn't matter if you believe it is settled law. The rest of the country does. I still think it is funny that so many RWNJs are in such a tizzy about it though.
everyone believes in global warming too, especially me here in vermont today and 2morrow. we had to cancel bernie's big climate change (revolution) hoedown cause it's too fuckin cold.

and you know more about natural born than clarence thomas, the big question is, is that racist ?, cause he's black, and i was called racist for raising the issue about obamjevich.

what about that land deal with rezko ? Trump said he'd be in jail if he had pulled that shit.

Last edited:

that's just because we have viable candidates.

everyone believes in global warming too, especially me here in vermont today and 2morrow. we had to cancel bernie's big climate change (revolution) hodown cause it's too fuckin cold.

and you know more about natural born than clarence thomas, the big question is, is that racist ?, cause he's black, and i was called racist for raising the issue about obamjevich.

what about that land deal with rezko ? Trump said he'd be in jail if he had pulled that shit. :9:

Trump says a lot of dumb shit, and the crazies eat it up.

everyone believes in global warming too, especially me here in vermont today and 2morrow. we had to cancel bernie's big climate change (revolution) hodown cause it's too fuckin cold.

what about that land deal with rezko ? Trump said he'd be in jail if he had pulled that shit.

Trump says a lot of dumb shit, and the crazies eat it up.

The U.S. Constitution uses but does not define the phrase "natural born Citizen", and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning.

meatpipe....

Not true plus there has been no authentic proof given that he was born in Hawaii. The newspaper announcement could have been made by phone when he was a couple of months old after his mother returned to Hawaii! Geeez, libtards and PC others suck!

my overall point on this, is that the democrats aren't just going to be nice and overlook the situation. maybe it will go by way of the obama caper, the republicans will create a resolution to allow hillary and bernie to run, it may work twice.

the constitution could read, "must be a citizen", but it doesn't, that's a fact.

Meanwhile- in reality- the ones that 'aren't just going to be nice' are the Republicans- Trump and Coulter and others who are all wonderfully birther.

The birthers are still all a birtherin

Forum List

Back