Is Jeb Bush Serious?

Campbell

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2015
He's either blind or dumb. Did he not notice that under George, in 2008 the banks failed and if he hadn't handed them $700 billion we would have experienced another 1930's depression?

One thing for sure....bringing George W. out to campaign for him means he must be in serious trouble. Maybe he should simply consider the fact that George(and god) conducted a totally unnecessary invasion of a sovereign nation which had not harmed the United States and got 4500 young Americans killed and another 35,000 seriously wounded. I think the only reason Barbara Bush showed up on the campaign trail was to symbolically undo her comment, "We've Had Enough Bushes In The White House!"

Audit of the Federal Reserve Reveals $16 Trillion in Secret Bailouts -- Sott.net

The list of institutions that received the most money from the Federal Reserve can be found on page 131 of the GAO Audit and are as follows..Citigroup: $2.5 trillion ($2,500,000,000,000)
Morgan Stanley: $2.04 trillion ($2,040,000,000,000)
Merrill Lynch: $1.949 trillion ($1,949,000,000,000)
Bank of America: $1.344 trillion ($1,344,000,000,000)
Barclays PLC (United Kingdom): $868 billion ($868,000,000,000)
Bear Sterns: $853 billion ($853,000,000,000)
Goldman Sachs: $814 billion ($814,000,000,000)
Royal Bank of Scotland (UK): $541 billion ($541,000,000,000)
JP Morgan Chase: $391 billion ($391,000,000,000)
Deutsche Bank (Germany): $354 billion ($354,000,000,000)
UBS (Switzerland): $287 billion ($287,000,000,000)
Credit Suisse (Switzerland): $262 billion ($262,000,000,000)
Lehman Brothers: $183 billion ($183,000,000,000)
Bank of Scotland (United Kingdom): $181 billion ($181,000,000,000)
BNP Paribas (France): $175 billion ($175,000,000,000)
and many many more including banks in Belgium of all placesView the 266-page GAO audit of the Federal Reserve (July 21st, 2011):

Lords Hansard text for 16 Feb 201216 Feb 2012 (pt 0002)

5.20 pm
Lord James of Blackheath:
My Lords, I hope the minute that that has taken has not come off my time. I do not wish noble Lords to get too encouraged when I start with my conclusions but I will not sit down when I have made them. I will then give the evidence to support them and, I hope, present the reasons why I want support for an official inquiry into the mischief I shall unfold this afternoon. I have been engaged in pursuit of this issue for nearly two years and I am no further forward in getting to the truth.

There are three possible conclusions which may come from it. First, there may have been a massive piece of money-laundering committed by a major Government who should know better. Effectively, it undermined the integrity of a British bank, the Royal Bank of Scotland, in doing so. The second possibility is that a major American department has an agency which has gone rogue on it because it has been wound up and has created a structure out of which it is seeking to get at least €50 billion as a pay-off. The third possibility is that this is an extraordinarily elaborate fraud, which has not been carried out, but which has been prepared to provide a threat to one Government or more if they do not make a pay-off. These three possibilities need an urgent review.

In April and May 2009, the situation started with the alleged transfer of $5 trillion to HSBC in the United Kingdom. Seven days later, another $5 trillion came to HSBC and three weeks later another $5 trillion. A total of $15 trillion is alleged to have been passed into the hands of HSBC for onward transit to the Royal Bank of Scotland. We need to look to where this came from and the history of this money. I have been trying to sort out the sequence by which this money has been created and where it has come from for a long time.

It starts off apparently as the property of Yohannes Riyadi, who has some claims to be considered the richest man in the world. He would be if all the money that was owed to him was paid but I have seen some accounts of his showing that he owns $36 trillion in a bank. It is a ridiculous sum of money. However, $36 trillion would be consistent with the dynasty from which he comes and the fact that it had been effectively the emperors of Indo-China in times gone by. A lot of that money has been taken away from him, with his consent, by the American Treasury over the years for the specific purpose of helping to support the dollar.

Mr Riyadi has sent me a remarkable document dated February 2006 in which the American Government have called him to a meeting with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which is neither the Federal Reserve nor a bank. It is a bit like "Celebrity Big Brother". It has three names to describe it and none of them is true. This astonishing document purports to have been a meeting, which was witnessed by Mr Alan Greenspan, who signed for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York of which he was chairman, as well as chairman of the real Federal Reserve in Washington. It is signed by Mr Timothy Geithner as a witness on behalf of the International Monetary Fund. The IMF sent two witnesses, the other being Mr Yusuke Horiguchi. These gentlemen have signed as witnesses to the effect

16 Feb 2012 : Column 1017

that this deal is a proper deal. There are a lot of other signatures on the document. I do not have a photocopy; I have an original version of the contract.

Under the contract, the American Treasury has apparently got the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to offer to buy out the bonds issued to Mr Riyadi to replace the cash which has been taken from him over the previous 10 years. It is giving him $500 million as a cash payment to buy out worthless bonds. That is all in the agreement and it is very remarkable. Establishing whether I have a correct piece of paper is just two phone calls away-one to Mr Geithner and one to Mr Greenspan, both of whom still prosper and live. They could easily confirm whether they signed it. Mr Riyadi, by passing these bonds over, has also put at the disposal of the US Treasury the entire asset backing which he was alleged to have for the $15 trillion. I have a letter from the Bank of Indonesia which says that the whole thing was a pack of lies. He did not have the 750,000 tonnes of gold which was supposed to be backing it; he had only 700 tonnes. This is a piece of complete fabrication.

Finally, I have a letter from Mr Riyadi himself, who tells me that he was put up to do this, that none of it is true, and that he has been robbed of all his money. I am quite prepared to recognise that one of the possibilities is that Mr Riyadi is himself putting this together as a forgery in order to try to win some recovery. But it gets more complicated than that because each of the $5 trillion payments that came in has been acknowledged and receipted by senior executives at HSBC and again receipted by senior executives at the Royal Bank of Scotland. I have a set of receipts for all of this money. Why would any bank want to file $5 trillion-worth-$15 trillion in total-of receipts if the money did not exist? The money was first said to have come from the Riyadi account to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and from there it was passed to JP MorganChase in New York for onward transit to London. The means of sending it was a SWIFT note which, if it was genuine, ought to have been registered with the Bank of England.

Delusional is the word I'd use for Jeb. I recall that during a debate he expressed that his brother, "kept America safe".

Well...except for those 4500 killed in Iraq and 35,000 others seriously wounded. The only thing which might have been used to justify that invasion was Bush's personal vendetta against Saddam Hussein.

Delusional is the word I'd use for Jeb. I recall that during a debate he expressed that his brother, "kept America safe".

Well...except for those 4500 killed in Iraq and 35,000 others seriously wounded. The only thing which might have been used to justify that invasion was Bush's personal vendetta against Saddam Hussein.

Yeah, the lives of those pilots enforcing the no-fly zone didn't matter one bit. Who cared if Saddam blew our planes out of the air while enforcing the terms of the cease fire?

When he said it I thought it was a great line for a brief second. Then a mental image of the Twin Towers turn it into an "oh shit" moment because I had hopes he'd be more like his dad.

Yeah, the lives of those pilots enforcing the no-fly zone didn't matter one bit. Who cared if Saddam blew our planes out of the air while enforcing the terms of the cease fire?

You're totally full of shit! Show one report of such rank bullshit!!

Were you asleep during the period 1992-2003? Apparently, since you forgot how many times Bill Clinton authorized bombing missions on Iraqi radar and missile sites.

Were you asleep during the period 1992-2003? Apparently, since you forgot how many times Bill Clinton authorized bombing missions on Iraqi radar and missile sites.

How many of them were shot down?

Thanks to great aircraft, great training, and effective countermeasures, none!

Shooting at them alone was an act of war.

Thanks to great aircraft, great training, and effective countermeasures, none!

Shooting at them alone was an act of war.

Let me see if I understand where you're coming from. Are you saying that Iraq's massive store of WMD's justified Bush's invasion of that sovereign nation? God Dammit there were no WMD's. Even after the Bush administration told a documented 935 bare faced lies there were none. Would you like to know what it really was? In 1993 Saddam Hussein tried to assassinate Bush's daddy in Qatar and old fashioned Texas justice kicked in. No big deal.....the draft dodging prick sacrificed 4500 young Americans and got another 35,000 seriously wounded in an effort which has ultimately done nothing but stir up everybody in the middle east.

Forum List

Back