NATIONAL DAY of STRIKE- 47 days

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The national strike draws closer. It will be a great day in American history. Take a three-day weekend.

JANUARY 20th, 2017 is the "NATIONAL DAY of STRIKE". 63-days left and counting. Remember, this American worker "work stoppage" from sea to shining sea is in solidarity against the outcome of a "Rigged" election, so just call in sick, even if a "UNION" member and under a binding NO-STRIKE clause. Stay at home as there is no reason to peacefully assemble during this boycott. This "STRIKE" is endorsed by the 60-million strong "We the PEOPLE DENIED" that feel it necessary to have our voice heard on the eve of Donald Trump & Company taking over the Oval Office. And the best way for that "VOICE" to be heard, through silence as NO-SHOWS to the labor camps. Mark your calendar, set your phone for an auto-reminder, as if we let this opportunity slide we have no defensive position when turmoil awakens Armageddon. But it won't be hard to forget this day coming. "We the PEOPLE DENIED" must show the world that when push comes to shove, our "VOICE" in numbers has consequential meaning, by causing this nation to come to a screeching halt. Preparations in the works for skeleton "Emergency Responder" crews to be available, but being a peaceful protest right before the weekend(January 20th falls on a Friday) there should be no concerns. Said again, this is a "Peaceful" effort. We are also asking that all "weekend" commerce on January 21st through the 22nd be placed on hold. Please just stay at home, enjoy the neighborhood, build bonfires and roast hot-dogs. This "STRIKE" is intended for the news media also, as we can go a few days without watching the panic from the Trump Tower in disarray because the minimum wage earners decided to take the day off. Honor comes with this commitment and something the Founding Fathers will be proud upon.

Follow-up: It is hoped that by rumor this action gaining traction it will force Trump to the bargaining table, at least make him realize that even though he won the election based on the "electoral vote" count and not by the popular vote, that he still has a faction to contend with, "WE the PEOPLE DENIED".

Alaska Chinook: NATIONAL DAY of STRIKE-63

Today's Head Count those Americans joining in this proclamation [12.03.16]: 30,000,000 plus

Since I go to McDonald's maybe 3 times a year, I won't care.

Could be risky for strikers in those "Right To Work" states, eh? :laugh:

The national strike draws closer. It will be a great day in American history. Take a three-day weekend.

JANUARY 20th, 2017 is the "NATIONAL DAY of STRIKE". 63-days left and counting. Remember, this American worker "work stoppage" from sea to shining sea is in solidarity against the outcome of a "Rigged" election, so just call in sick, even if a "UNION" member and under a binding NO-STRIKE clause. Stay at home as there is no reason to peacefully assemble during this boycott. This "STRIKE" is endorsed by the 60-million strong "We the PEOPLE DENIED" that feel it necessary to have our voice heard on the eve of Donald Trump & Company taking over the Oval Office. And the best way for that "VOICE" to be heard, through silence as NO-SHOWS to the labor camps. Mark your calendar, set your phone for an auto-reminder, as if we let this opportunity slide we have no defensive position when turmoil awakens Armageddon. But it won't be hard to forget this day coming. "We the PEOPLE DENIED" must show the world that when push comes to shove, our "VOICE" in numbers has consequential meaning, by causing this nation to come to a screeching halt. Preparations in the works for skeleton "Emergency Responder" crews to be available, but being a peaceful protest right before the weekend(January 20th falls on a Friday) there should be no concerns. Said again, this is a "Peaceful" effort. We are also asking that all "weekend" commerce on January 21st through the 22nd be placed on hold. Please just stay at home, enjoy the neighborhood, build bonfires and roast hot-dogs. This "STRIKE" is intended for the news media also, as we can go a few days without watching the panic from the Trump Tower in disarray because the minimum wage earners decided to take the day off. Honor comes with this commitment and something the Founding Fathers will be proud upon.

Follow-up: It is hoped that by rumor this action gaining traction it will force Trump to the bargaining table, at least make him realize that even though he won the election based on the "electoral vote" count and not by the popular vote, that he still has a faction to contend with, "WE the PEOPLE DENIED".

Today's Head Count those Americans joining in this proclamation [12.03.16]: 30,000,000 plus

Yawn

• Banned
Sick out will work.

With 70 million out at the work space, and three million enraged women roaming D.C., I am going to sit home and watch on TV and follow Breitbart online. Unlike being or Pop or Gramps, I won't fall asleep.

Normally I have Fridays off. I'm thinking I should rearrange my schedule to WORK that day, just to ensure nobody thinks I support this stupidity.

Normally I have Fridays off. I'm thinking I should rearrange my schedule to WORK that day, just to ensure nobody thinks I support this stupidity.
There may as many as thirteen of you, so make it fourteen.

Lets see many of them still have a job on January 21.
Every last one of them.
You want fries with that?
Nah, you will so afraid, you will go to work, and I don't want what you will be putting into the fries. . . dandruff.
I retired at 53, son. I made enough money to just kick back and enjoy life.

Now super size that for me aye... :lol:
^^^ Sure. :lol:

Lets see many of them still have a job on January 21.
Every last one of them.
You want fries with that?
Nah, you will so afraid, you will go to work, and I don't want what you will be putting into the fries. . . dandruff.
I retired at 53, son. I made enough money to just kick back and enjoy life.

Now super size that for me aye... :lol:
^^^ Sure. :lol:
So have you moved up at Mickey D's to the fryer yet?

Any bets anyone in Alaska will join this "strike"?

I'm pretty sure my spending won't be curtailed in the slightest.

I'd boycott govt, not work. JakeStarkey
Make sure you pay your expendable income into building
the kind of programs you'd rather support.
Deduct donations, expenses, investments, etc. off your taxes
as nonprofit, or contract work for your business, or investment property
and costs related. Check with a tax attorney and deduct as much
as possible by watching where you invest your dollars instead.

Go work for companies that do the same; don't pay any unnecessary
taxes to govt to be abused with no accountability to the public.

The illegal Mexicans tried that once, they lost a day's pay and we survived their absence. You gonna clean the basement in yer spare time?

The illegal Mexicans tried that once, they lost a day's pay and we survived their absence. You gonna clean the basement in yer spare time?
The laugh is so going to be on your ilk, Ewe. All your little sheep are going to be screaming.

The laugh is so going to be on your ilk, Ewe. All your little sheep are going to be screaming.

Screaming about what?

Forum List

Back