CDZ Nation Gone To The Dogs

EXACTLY who cares more about dogs than humans?

Well if you are asking for prayers for a dog when there are a lot of sick folks out there, I think you care more about the dog. Also, I have been over people's houses where they refuse to put their dog in another room even if it may bite or annoy you.

Why do you think human beings are unable to care both for human animals AND non-human animals?

While I would choose to control the dog, you're a guest in that home. The dog lives there. If you don't like the dog, don't visit there.

Actually, It's the human I have a problem with and if they put their dog above me, I won't go there. Anymore.

Okay, so you're not capable of caring about all of your god's creations and you believe people cannot care about and protect both human animals and non-human animals.

I doubt that human is going to miss you.

No, I'm just saying the care a dog needs to be happy and healthy is minimal.

In my experience, it is typically single women or couples who never had children. They call their dogs "fur babies". Other than to relieve themselves, their precious pups never go outside. They get dressed in adorable little outfits. They insist on bringing them on vacation or riding in the car or to family functions as if they were taking their children with them. They delude themselves into thinking that other people find their behavior normal and acceptable. Don't get me wrong, I'm a dog and cat person and I do consider them a part of the family and I do love them. But I've also had a real human child and I know the difference. When a tornado is coming, my son goes in the storm shelter, my dog does not. When I go on vacation, my son comes with us, my dog does not. At the end of the day, they are pets, not children.

That dog would lay down his life for you and your children but you would not bother to save the dog's life.

IMO, animals and children deserve a lot better than what they get.

Every living thing deserves human treatment.

Catering and "cow towing" (pampering) to dogs and children is ridiculous.

I like your typo = human. What you meant to write is humane.

I don't believe in "catering and cow [sic] towing" to animals or children but I do believe in taking care of them, protecting them from harm. I don't believe in a god but that IS what the bible tells us to do.

You're free not to pamper and care for animals and children but you're not free to tell others what they should or should not care about.

Well if you are asking for prayers for a dog when there are a lot of sick folks out there, I think you care more about the dog. Also, I have been over people's houses where they refuse to put their dog in another room even if it may bite or annoy you.

Why do you think human beings are unable to care both for human animals AND non-human animals?

While I would choose to control the dog, you're a guest in that home. The dog lives there. If you don't like the dog, don't visit there.

Actually, It's the human I have a problem with and if they put their dog above me, I won't go there. Anymore.

Okay, so you're not capable of caring about all of your god's creations and you believe people cannot care about and protect both human animals and non-human animals.

That is not what you wrote here or in the other thread.

Why do you think people cannot care for both human animals and non-human animals?

In my experience, it is typically single women or couples who never had children. They call their dogs "fur babies". Other than to relieve themselves, their precious pups never go outside. They get dressed in adorable little outfits. They insist on bringing them on vacation or riding in the car or to family functions as if they were taking their children with them. They delude themselves into thinking that other people find their behavior normal and acceptable. Don't get me wrong, I'm a dog and cat person and I do consider them a part of the family and I do love them. But I've also had a real human child and I know the difference. When a tornado is coming, my son goes in the storm shelter, my dog does not. When I go on vacation, my son comes with us, my dog does not. At the end of the day, they are pets, not children.

That dog would lay down his life for you and your children but you would not bother to save the dog's life.

Every living thing deserves human treatment.

Catering and "cow towing" (pampering) to dogs and children is ridiculous.

I like your typo = human. What you meant to write is humane.

I don't believe in "catering and cow [sic] towing" to animals or children but I do believe in taking care of them, protecting them from harm. I don't believe in a god but that IS what the bible tells us to do.

You're free not to pamper and care for animals and children but you're not free to tell others what they should or should not care about.

No, I'm free to express my opinion about those that have misplace priorities by wasting money on dogs for very unnecessary things. Their RIGHT to do so I will not question. Their intelligence.... and priorities.. I will question that all day long...

Hmmmm I will have to look at the other thread. But to be clear, you can take care of animals. I have no problem with feeding and maintaining a pet.

That is not what you wrote here or in the other thread.

Why do you think people cannot care for both human animals and non-human animals?

'Important' is something humans attribute to things. No 'thing' is 'important' of itself. In fact, no 'thing' exists, let alone has a 'self', until a human separates it from the whole by 'identifying' it. After that 'miracle', all is possible.
So, it is not surprising, or any stretch, that people ascribe human traits to their domesticated sentient beings. They invest them with emotions and feelings felt by the person.
People do it even with ideas.
They do it with economic systems.
They do it with inanimate objects.
Sometimes, it is 'cute'.
Sometimes, it is ridiculous.
Sometimes, it is disastrous.

Actually, we now know that the higher animals are capable of pretty much the same emotions and needs as humans. And, within the confines of their intelligence and need, the same decision making.

People tend to believe that since an animal cannot or does not write sonnets, they're unintelligent or stupid. Just because we don't understand them and vice versa, does not mean they don't have the capability for problem solving, tool using, etc.

Oh my God, we have a vegan on our hands who think animals and humans are the same. Let me give you a real life example brainiac. My neighbors across the street have a storm shelter in their garage. If you don't live in tornado country, you probably don't know what I'm talking about. It's just wide enough and deep enough to go down a few steps and sit on a narrow bench and interlace your legs with someone sitting across from you. If you stand up, your head, shoulders and chest are above ground. You slide a metal door shut over you. The neighbor next door to me called when a storm was approaching and asked if she, her mom and her dog could come get in the shelter. My neighbor told her they were pretty full, but if she and her mom came over, they would make it fit.......but don't bring the dog, there isn't room. She chose not to come over without her dog. Trying to force a large animal into a hole in the ground and not knowing how it will react to the people in it, is a stupid move. My dog was a 150 lbs great dane, bull mastiff mix. He freaked out in small places and wouldn't pass you in the hallway. You had to get in the other room before he would go. If I have to pick between people and the dog I love, I will pick people every time. It's the intelligent and logical option. Perhaps that's why it alluded you.

My dogs remind me of how my sons were 25 and 30 years ago when they were pre-school toddlers. Excited to greet me whenever I get home, providing me the feeling of how I made their day just by taking them to the park or going for a ride in the car or sneaking them a treat, playing fetch (instead of catch), etc. Yep, that for me is what it's all about. Sons grow up and that stage is gone. Dogs stay there forever.

We put way too much into dogs. Dog hotels, dog people food etc. What is wrong with this society? They're DOGS - people care more about dogs than humans. Why???

Easier to love animals who never talk back, disagree with us, and give us unconditional 'perfect' love and devotion than people who may.
You are correct. WHY, is related to our human relinquishment of our unconscious social interaction which is somewhat documented here, by the substance of a reply to you.

The NWO Timeline for Destruction of the Constitution US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is ridiculous.
Animals are not a replacement for humans or human relationships, but animal human relationships ARE important.
You do have a point, there are some over the top pet related things nowadays & some are totally silly.
Still most people would much rather see a dog sent to a doggie motel with cuddle time as an extra, than one left alone chained outside all its life.

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Bottom line... Luddly like MOST animal peeps is caring and rational...seems this is a problem in your life...and you are dumping the whole thing on society.:lol:

We put way too much into dogs. Dog hotels, dog people food etc. What is wrong with this society? They're DOGS - people care more about dogs than humans. Why???

They allow their owners to feel god-like.

Forum List

Back