CDZ Nation Gone To The Dogs

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
We put way too much into dogs. Dog hotels, dog people food etc. What is wrong with this society? They're DOGS - people care more about dogs than humans. Why???

We put way too much into dogs. Dog hotels, dog people food etc. What is wrong with this society? They're DOGS - people care more about dogs than humans. Why???
It's a conspiracy of dogs!

It's the stupidity of the human race! Or at least Americans (I can't speak for other countries, though they might be a delicacy elsewhere!)

Because they understand God in a backward way?

Last edited:

Easier to love animals who never talk back, disagree with us, and give us unconditional 'perfect' love and devotion than people who may.

EXACTLY who cares more about dogs than humans?

Well if you are asking for prayers for a dog when there are a lot of sick folks out there, I think you care more about the dog. Also, I have been over people's houses where they refuse to put their dog in another room even if it may bite or annoy you.

Easier to love animals who never talk back, disagree with us, and give us unconditional 'perfect' love and devotion than people who may.

Easier doesn't make it right... such a lazy selfish culture.

In my experience, it is typically single women or couples who never had children. They call their dogs "fur babies". Other than to relieve themselves, their precious pups never go outside. They get dressed in adorable little outfits. They insist on bringing them on vacation or riding in the car or to family functions as if they were taking their children with them. They delude themselves into thinking that other people find their behavior normal and acceptable. Don't get me wrong, I'm a dog and cat person and I do consider them a part of the family and I do love them. But I've also had a real human child and I know the difference. When a tornado is coming, my son goes in the storm shelter, my dog does not. When I go on vacation, my son comes with us, my dog does not. At the end of the day, they are pets, not children.

Well if you are asking for prayers for a dog when there are a lot of sick folks out there, I think you care more about the dog. Also, I have been over people's houses where they refuse to put their dog in another room even if it may bite or annoy you.

Why do you think human beings are unable to care both for human animals AND non-human animals?

While I would choose to control the dog, you're a guest in that home. The dog lives there. If you don't like the dog, don't visit there.

Why do you think human beings are unable to care both for human animals AND non-human animals?

While I would choose to control the dog, you're a guest in that home. The dog lives there. If you don't like the dog, don't visit there.

Actually, It's the human I have a problem with and if they put their dog above me, I won't go there. Anymore.

In my experience, it is typically single women or couples who never had children. They call their dogs "fur babies". Other than to relieve themselves, their precious pups never go outside. They get dressed in adorable little outfits. They insist on bringing them on vacation or riding in the car or to family functions as if they were taking their children with them. They delude themselves into thinking that other people find their behavior normal and acceptable. Don't get me wrong, I'm a dog and cat person and I do consider them a part of the family and I do love them. But I've also had a real human child and I know the difference. When a tornado is coming, my son goes in the storm shelter, my dog does not. When I go on vacation, my son comes with us, my dog does not. At the end of the day, they are pets, not children.

That dog would lay down his life for you and your children but you would not bother to save the dog's life.

IMO, animals and children deserve a lot better than what they get.

That dog would lay down his life for you and your children but you would not bother to save the dog's life.

IMO, animals and children deserve a lot better than what they get.

Every living thing deserves human treatment.

Catering and "cow towing" (pampering) to dogs and children is ridiculous.

'Important' is something humans attribute to things. No 'thing' is 'important' of itself. In fact, no 'thing' exists, let alone has a 'self', until a human separates it from the whole by 'identifying' it. After that 'miracle', all is possible.
So, it is not surprising, or any stretch, that people ascribe human traits to their domesticated sentient beings. They invest them with emotions and feelings felt by the person.
People do it even with ideas.
They do it with economic systems.
They do it with inanimate objects.
Sometimes, it is 'cute'.
Sometimes, it is ridiculous.
Sometimes, it is disastrous.

Actually, It's the human I have a problem with and if they put their dog above me, I won't go there. Anymore.

Okay, so you're not capable of caring about all of your god's creations and you believe people cannot care about and protect both human animals and non-human animals.

I doubt that human is going to miss you.

Forum List

Back