Natalee Holloway Case

krisy said:
I think it was Greta,but maybe Hannity and Colmes last night said there was a report in a local paper that Joran broke down crying in his first interrogation and said that she was burried by a fishing hut,and was promptly told to shut up!! I wouldn't be surprised,her parents have said there are things they can't talk about,that we wouldn't believe.

I also heard that there will be some new re-arrests. Probably the brothers and maybe the father??

Bonnie said:
I also heard that there will be some new re-arrests. Probably the brothers and maybe the father??

Probably.I'm hearing all this about the judge and Joran's father being close friends. Unbelieveable!!!! Why hasn't the prosecutor asked for a new judge?!!!!!!

krisy said:
Probably.I'm hearing all this about the judge and Joran's father being close friends. Unbelieveable!!!! Why hasn't the prosecutor asked for a new judge?!!!!!!

It's my understanding they keep flying in judges from Curacau.

They found some tape and a blond hair on the opposite side of the island.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - Investigators will conduct DNA tests on blond hair attached to duct tape that was found along the northeast coast of Aruba to see if it came from missing U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway, authorities said Monday.

A park ranger found the duct tape while collecting trash Sunday on rocks at Boca Tortuga, an inlet in front of a series of caves, said National Park Ranger Service spokeswoman Dilma Arends.

Boca Tortuga is on the opposite side of Aruba from where Holloway, was last seen in public.

The hair will be sent to the Netherlands for DNA analysis, said police spokesman Edwin Comemencia. Aruba, a Dutch protectorate, doesn't have a lab to conduct the genetic testing.

Extensive searches by Dutch marines, Aruban police, and some 2,000 volunteers have found no trace of the 18-year-old Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., who was last seen in public in the early hours of May 30 - at the end of a high school graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news...0050718/1219970094.htm&photoid=20050618ARU101

GotZoom said:
They found some tape and a blond hair on the opposite side of the island.

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) - Investigators will conduct DNA tests on blond hair attached to duct tape that was found along the northeast coast of Aruba to see if it came from missing U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway, authorities said Monday.

A park ranger found the duct tape while collecting trash Sunday on rocks at Boca Tortuga, an inlet in front of a series of caves, said National Park Ranger Service spokeswoman Dilma Arends.

Boca Tortuga is on the opposite side of Aruba from where Holloway, was last seen in public.

The hair will be sent to the Netherlands for DNA analysis, said police spokesman Edwin Comemencia. Aruba, a Dutch protectorate, doesn't have a lab to conduct the genetic testing.

Extensive searches by Dutch marines, Aruban police, and some 2,000 volunteers have found no trace of the 18-year-old Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., who was last seen in public in the early hours of May 30 - at the end of a high school graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island.

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/ns/news...0050718/1219970094.htm&photoid=20050618ARU101

this turns out to be Natalee's hair and blood....seems as if maybe the papa(Judge) may have had the body moved from one location to another...this could turn out to be interesting stuff!

archangel said:
this turns out to be Natalee's hair and blood....seems as if maybe the papa(Judge) may have had the body moved from one location to another...this could turn out to be interesting stuff!

Michael Baden was talking about this case today. He said that there is a possibility that since the tape washed up on shore, there may be other things washing up as well, such as clothing items?? But even if they don't and this does turn out to be Natalee I would think it qualifies as good enough evidence to hold over Urine's head.

Bonnie said:
Michael Baden was talking about this case today. He said that there is a possibility that since the tape washed up on shore, there may be other things washing up as well, such as clothing items?? But even if they don't and this does turn out to be Natalee I would think it qualifies as good enough evidence to hold over Urine's head.

I just wish the evidence would have went to the FBI labs as well as the Netherlands though!

archangel said:
I just wish the evidence would have went to the FBI labs as well as the Netherlands though!
cnn-Larry King Live-Father of Natalee and family attorney speaking

Yesterday(7-19) DNA samples were taken from the three suspects..two brothers and judges son...Today (7-20) samples hand carried by FBI to the FBI's lab...Should have some DNA results in two or three days according to the attorney...

archangel said:
cnn-Larry King Live-Father of Natalee and family attorney speaking

Yesterday(7-19) DNA samples were taken from the three suspects..two brothers and judges son...Today (7-20) samples hand carried by FBI to the FBI's lab...Should have some DNA results in two or three days according to the attorney...
interesting... why would they care about DNA samples from the three - unless they have a body? Something seems strange.

freeandfun1 said:
interesting... why would they care about DNA samples from the three - unless they have a body? Something seems strange.

however they took DNA samples of the three to compare with samples on the tape with the hair and blood...if match is found and the hair is Natalees..a prosecution can go forward without a corpus delecti(body)...

Bullypulpit said:
The poor child is dead, and FOX News needs to leave her family alone. Instead, it's all that they talk about. Gotta wonder what they're gonna do when this story plays out and there aren't any missing white women or celebrity trials to latch onto. Maybe they'll actually cover the news instead of trying to distract people from it...Nah.

Looks like the mother is enjoying the attention. She's a little too demonstrative.

nucular said:
Looks like the mother is enjoying the attention. She's a little too demonstrative.

you are one sick puppy...thats all I can say about you..I don't know if ya have kids...but I surely hope you never do! :asshole:

Why are we STILL talking about Natalee Holloway? This case is deader than Dale Earnhardt.
The French media has reported that Natalee died after taking a fall while heavily intoxicated. Her body was dumped off the coast of Aruba, in an area that is heavy shark infested. The area is a favorite of criminals, who know that no trace of a body will ever be found.

But I suppose the Holloway case will be kept alive as long as Fox needs to kill air time. I find it difficult to believe that the Rove allegation are "dead" and the Holloway story is still "alive."

archangel said:
you are one sick puppy...thats all I can say about you..I don't know if ya have kids...but I surely hope you never do! :asshole:

She did a lousy job raising a girl who was dumb enough to run off with some very dodgy characters. Things got out of hand, shit happened, and the corpse is long gone. She knows all this yet persists on talking into every microphone any gluttonous "news" source puts in her face, instead of grieving which would be more appropriate at this point.

Gabriella84 said:
Why are we STILL talking about Natalee Holloway? This case is deader than Dale Earnhardt.
The French media has reported that Natalee died after taking a fall while heavily intoxicated. Her body was dumped off the coast of Aruba, in an area that is heavy shark infested. The area is a favorite of criminals, who know that no trace of a body will ever be found.

But I suppose the Holloway case will be kept alive as long as Fox needs to kill air time. I find it difficult to believe that the Rove allegation are "dead" and the Holloway story is still "alive."

damn gabby true to form...ya love and believe in Muslim media and now French media...sure hope your tubes are tied you and nucular would make a good couple....and by the way how about a link to your wonerful(pun)French media? :link: :link: :link:

OK, here is the bottom line:

The poor girl is DEAD. Let her rest in peace. Quit speculating. Quit shaking down her family and friends for comments. It's the Fox Network that is sick, not moi. They keep beating the bloody water looking for a corpse.

She did a lousy job raising a girl who was dumb enough to run off with some very dodgy characters. Things got out of hand, shit happened, and the corpse is long gone. She knows all this yet persists on talking into every microphone any gluttonous "news" source puts in her face, instead of grieving which would be more appropriate at this point.

This is true. Natalee Holloway was the kind of person that most of you would throw rocks at if she weren't currently a dead attractive rich white girl. She drank heavily, flaunted her wealth and privilege, hung around with shady people and had pre-marital sex with strangers. I bet she was even a liberal.

Gabriella84 said:

The poor girl is DEAD. Let her rest in peace. Quit speculating. Quit shaking down her family and friends for comments. It's the Fox Network that is sick, not moi. They keep beating the bloody water looking for a corpse.

This is true. Natalee Holloway was the kind of person that most of you would throw rocks at if she weren't currently a dead attractive rich white girl. She drank heavily, flaunted her wealth and privilege, hung around with shady people and had pre-marital sex with strangers. I bet she was even a liberal.
Who is footing the bill for the search ? I'll go look for awhile if I get free room and board in Aruba. :dance:

Gabriella84 said:

post your French media link...and a link to your allegations herewith...if you can't stay the hell out of this thread..you just post pure BS in order to incite...and if this thread is so dead...why are you in here? :banana2:

Do you expect me to save every piece of information that I read? I spend hours at a time reading stuff on the internet. If you are concerned, do a French Google search.

Though I must agree with Dillo. If someone is footing the bill, I will be glad to go search for Natalee. If I have dibs on the beach.

Gabriella84 said:
Do you expect me to save every piece of information that I read? I spend hours at a time reading stuff on the internet. If you are concerned, do a French Google search.

Though I must agree with Dillo. If someone is footing the bill, I will be glad to go search for Natalee. If I have dibs on the beach.

now as I said go play somewhere else...you are making as total ass out of yourself!

Forum List

Back