Hideously White

Ahhh...Sweet William. Once more you grace the board with the pestilential spew from the cesspool you attempt to fob off as a mind.

Bullypulpit said:
Ahhh...Sweet William. Once more you grace the board with the pestilential spew from the cesspool you attempt to fob off as a mind.

Actually, I think he has a point on this one. If the concert had been primarily Asian, Black, American Indian, whatever, nobody would care, because only when it's all white does something lack diversity.

Hobbit said:
Actually, I think he has a point on this one. If the concert had been primarily Asian, Black, American Indian, whatever, nobody would care, because only when it's all white does something lack diversity.

Very true...when younger... : use to do Rodeos...they have a Rodeo circuit that is called (African American) Black only...imagine if it were called "White"only..
Discrimination only applies to whites only I guess! :whip:

archangel said:
Very true...when younger... : use to do Rodeos...they have a Rodeo circuit that is called (African American) Black only...imagine if it were called "White"only..
Discrimination only applies to whites only I guess! :whip:

There is also the PGRA (Pro Gay Rodeo Association), for the gays.

The list could go on and on. NAAWP, United White College Fund, White History Month, many cities have a Black Businessman Organization - switch it to the White Businessmen Organization.

And my personal favorite. BET.

Come on everyone...let's have White Entertainment Television.

You have to love the acronym.

no1tovote4 said:
There is also the PGRA (Pro Gay Rodeo Association), for the gays.

They ride them there sheep...mighty fine! Just kidding...some are pretty good "Cowboys"though...but your point is well taken...just imagine PRCA hetro
or "PRGA" retro...opp's they have one for aged cowboys! :eek:

Forum List

Back