Natalee Holloway Case

GotZoom said:
I notice you were not so surprisingly absent with your comments in this post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22112

You just hate it when you are proven wrong I bet.

While Gabby and I entertain very different points of view on most issues, I will say that I think the cable stations, including FOX, but not exclusively FOX, spend way too much air time on missing cute, (as defined by the producers of said tv programming), people and car chases in general-which wouldn't be the case if there was real breaking news, but is convienent filler. The boys got 'air time' but not like 'Natalee'. Both are tragic, but to the families, not too 'America' no matter how much we all cluck.

First of all, my apologies for failing to read every thread and reply that is posted.
And if I am wrong, I am wrong. Won't be the first time, or the last. :p:

It was reported on CNN that information has surfaced:The Judge who is the Dutch boys father gave his son and the other two boys legal advice prior to their arrest...He told them that"If a body is not found then the government will not have a case"... Taking this latest bit of information I will speculate that it is very possible that Natalees body was possibly cremated and ashes were spread around the Island...so far I have not heard anything about a possible connection with the Judge and business owners of the local motuaries...I suggest this theory since the Judge is well connected on this tiny Island...and after massive searches for the body have been negative.

This in my opinion would be the perfect way to dispose of the body and evidence...especially after the latest information on the Judges advice to his son and the other two boys....

Per CNN&API...The Attorney General of Aruba says:"We can prosecute without a body" Appears as if we are starting to get somewhere in this abomination of justice case........... :thanks:

archangel said:
Per CNN&API...The Attorney General of Aruba says:"We can prosecute without a body" Appears as if we are starting to get somewhere in this abomination of justice case........... :thanks:

wonder if that menas they are going for a circumstantial prosecution? Outside pressure must be mounting. You brought up a good point about cremation, wonder if that angle is being investigated? How many crematoriums can there be on that island? Maybe someone owed the judge a favor.......

Bonnie said:
wonder if that menas they are going for a circumstantial prosecution? Outside pressure must be mounting. You brought up a good point about cremation, wonder if that angle is being investigated? How many crematoriums can there be on that island? Maybe someone owed the judge a favor.......

I am going to assume the FBI will bring this to their attention! :huh:

api...........
Aruba Judge orders release of two Surinamese brothers...only one left is Dutch boy,son of Aruba Judge...he will be detained for another 60 days.
This case has to go down in history as the biggest farce in judicial protical.... :mad:

archangel said:
api...........
Aruba Judge orders release of two Surinamese brothers...only one left is Dutch boy,son of Aruba Judge...he will be deatined for another 60 days.
This case has to go down in history as the biggest farce in judicial protical.... :mad:
Wondering if anybody saw Greta's interview of one of the Aruban officals last night. He actually discussed the ways in which they interrogated these guys.

"We lock them in a small room with no furniture and that is extremely cold. We then take them out and put them in a room with just a chair, camera and computer (for the police to record statements) and that is very warm."

Sounds familiar huh?

freeandfun1 said:
Wondering if anybody saw Greta's interview of one of the Aruban officals last night. He actually discussed the ways in which they interrogated these guys.

"We lock them in a small room with no furniture and that is extremely cold. We then take them out and put them in a room with just a chair, camera and computer (for the police to record statements) and that is very warm."

Sounds familiar huh?

I did see it. That thought occured to me

freeandfun1 said:

Sounds familiar huh?

Waiting for the outrage...How dare the Aruban authorities subject them to this torturous treatment.

I bet Durbin will say something - probably something like the C.I.A. is secretly orchestratring the questioning, etc.

The lone protester...holding a sign that says.....Aruba is not Gitmo...let our people go....

freeandfun1 said:

Sounds familiar huh?

but now I can see why they are getting nowhere...damn cold room to warm room...how mean! :poke:

API/news.yahoo.com

Forensic divers probed an underwater cavern Saturday on the Northern tip of Aruba for the missing Alabama teenager,but turned up no sign of the young woman...A team from Florida State University planned to search a lagoon using remote controlled sensors and to search other sites suggested by local authorities.
Ted Miller,director of Texas EquuSearch,said prospects were slim and further said he was convinced the girl was not on the Island.....

Well (IMO )that just leaves the option of the Venezuela sex slave trade or cremation of the body....this is really sad for the parents!

archangel said:
API/news.yahoo.com

Forensic divers probed an underwater cavern Saturday on the Northern tip of Aruba for the missing Alabama teenager,but turned up no sign of the young woman...A team from Florida State University planned to search a lagoon using remote controlled sensors and to search other sites suggested by local authorities.
Ted Miller,director of Texas EquuSearch,said prospects were slim and further said he was convinced the girl was not on the Island.....

Well (IMO )that just leaves the option of the Venezuela sex slave trade or cremation of the body....this is really sad for the parents!
Funny you say that (about the sex slave stuff). I know there are some pretty substantive rumors that claim (and I would bet it is true) that Saudi Princes are known for having women they find attractive kidnapped and taken back to the Kingdom where nobody is able to ever find them. I wonder 1) If any Saudis were on the Island during this time or 2) If Pauls Van Der Sloot has any connections to Saudis. I am CONVINCED that man knows a hell of lot more than he is saying...

freeandfun1 said:
Funny you say that (about the sex slave stuff). I know there are some pretty substantive rumors that claim (and I would bet it is true) that Saudi Princes are known for having women they find attractive kidnapped and taken back to the Kingdom where nobody is able to ever find them. I wonder 1) If any Saudis were on the Island during this time or 2) If Pauls Van Der Sloot has any connections to Saudis. I am CONVINCED that man knows a hell of lot more than he is saying...

These rumors have been around for a long time...I forgot about the Saudis...glad you brought it up...and as for the father...I also agree...he is as dirty as the son appears to be!

I will reiterate.

Joz said:
Anyway you slice this thing, it doesn't look good for Natalee.
I'm wondering if Dad isn't in the slave trading business and the son is working for him to get the merchandise.
Joz said:
If she is alive, will these guys tell where she's at? I mean, if this is a slave ring will they endanger all the others involved?
Sometimes death doesn't seem like such a bad deal when you think of what this young girl might be having to endure.

I think it was Greta,but maybe Hannity and Colmes last night said there was a report in a local paper that Joran broke down crying in his first interrogation and said that she was burried by a fishing hut,and was promptly told to shut up!! I wouldn't be surprised,her parents have said there are things they can't talk about,that we wouldn't believe.

Forum List

Back