Nasa wants to put a woman on the moon by 2024

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
My question is why? Does it need cleaning?

NASA plan to put the first woman on the moon by 2024

The head of NASA has described his plan to put a woman on the moon by 2024 – saying he hopes it will inspire a generation of women.

NASA flew six manned missions to the surface of the moon, beginning with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin in July 1969, up to Gene Cernan and Jack Schmitt in December 1972.

NASA head Jim Bridenstine described his new crop of astronauts as ‘very diverse’.

• Banned
alice kramden.jpg

Probably to make sure Buzz & the rest actually did land back in the day and do their jobs...…...ya know quality control sorta thing

I think they are going to be surprised when they finally do land a woman on the moon. There is already one there. Ralf finally had enough of Alice and sent her to the Moon decades ago.

I think they are going to be surprised when they finally do land a woman on the moon. There is already one there. Ralf finally had enough of Alice and sent her to the Moon decades ago.
Thank you for saying this. When I saw the name of this chat, I was like, "At least one woman hasn't been there already?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Thank you for saying this. When I saw the name of this chat, I was like, "At least one woman hasn't been there already?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Now, if only Ralf Cramdon were still alive and he could be turned over to the #METOO s.

My question is why? Does it need cleaning?

NASA plan to put the first woman on the moon by 2024

The head of NASA has described his plan to put a woman on the moon by 2024 – saying he hopes it will inspire a generation of women.

NASA flew six manned missions to the surface of the moon, beginning with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin in July 1969, up to Gene Cernan and Jack Schmitt in December 1972.

NASA head Jim Bridenstine described his new crop of astronauts as ‘very diverse’.

NASA is not sending anyone to the moon in any reasonable time frame. Stop jerking US off.

Forum List

Back