NASA Pledges to Put Woman and Person of Color on the Moon in 2025 — White Men May Not Apply

In fact, they are not. The US doesn't have a single operational manned space vehicle.

There hasn't been a single manned test of the Orion Space Module

There hasn't been a single test launch of the SLS lift rocket.

NASA doesn't have the resources to put even an unmanned rocket into TLI.

Claiming to build a complete manned space program from scratch in less than 3 years is a ridiculous boast.

China is years ahead of the US now in manned flight. China will return to the moon long before America and when they do, they won't claim the moon "for all mankind" ... they will claim it for The People's Republic of China.
Shhhh!!!! Don't make that public.

Yes, it is unfair that men make up over 90% of CEOs -- that may be an example of discrimination against women.

An example of discrimination against men is the policy of arresting male victims of Domestic Violence.
We have a great example of an incompetent woman running major corporation

mary barra of General Motors

I used to call them Government Motors when they were totally under obama’s thumb and barra was made honcho

but now it looks like the government they serve is in china not the US

1646151519986.jpeg

The insanity of the left marches on. This waste of money is now also a mockery.

NASA his planning on sending Americans to the moon again in 2025.
But they are only looking for women and people of color for the mission.

White men need not apply.

Because color and gender is now more important than knowledge, merit, and expertise.

MSN.com reported:

Will the spaceship hold several?

Many select job classifications are being infected with what we call equity. It is not the qualification as much as the order of abilities and the denial of white men to even be considered. The irony is that most of the know how to get to the moon is done by white men with the costs being much higher to do so by the equity over the last few decades. Space programs do not have huge budgets. We waste resources.
What a stupid remark. Do you think the knowledge gained so far is bein kept private and only shared with men? Why are you afraid of women?

Both genders can be incompetent. Both genders can be violent.

All Humans are Created Equal.
I can think of few examples of competent women leaders though there are a few

and mary barra is not one of them

which really blows up the liberal claim that diversity for the sake of diversity is automatically better

What a stupid remark. Do you think the knowledge gained so far is bein kept private and only shared with men? Why are you afraid of women?
Why do you make a comment like that? I feel like I am in the middle. I am supposed to listen follow the orders from women who and take jobs away from men and also protect the same women from being attacked, assaulted or worse from other men. That is a good deal for you. Male poverty will never be reduced. The violence will only rise. And this is mostly Progressive women who are arrogant dictators in their ways of thinking. Nothing personal. Millennial men at 50% will not even get married. That is telling. Before you accuse me look at yourself. Teh Western world in conflict better have the modern weapons that do not run out in a protracted war.

Why do you make a comment like that? I feel like I am in the middle. I am supposed to listen follow the orders from women who and take jobs away from men and also protect the same women from being attacked, assaulted or worse from other men. That is a good deal for you. Male poverty will never be reduced. The violence will only rise. And this is mostly Progressive women who are arrogant dictators in their ways of thinking. Nothing personal. Millennial men at 50% will not even get married. That is telling. Before you accuse me look at yourself. Teh Western world in conflict better have the modern weapons that do not run out in a protracted war.

Only their inferior ways that are schmoozed over. Men have them to but are broadcast to all. Nearly all dangerous jobs using equity are not operating at maximum potential efficiency because of the agendas. I do not belittle women. I see in areas where there is poverty no respect for women. And the poverty and working poor are growing in this land. So go there and tell the males the same thing.

Well, then when they fuck up and die in space at least they won't be able to blame white men...

Forum List

Back