NASA Pledges to Put Woman and Person of Color on the Moon in 2025 — White Men May Not Apply

Many select job classifications are being infected with what we call equity. It is not the qualification as much as the order of abilities and the denial of white men to even be considered. The irony is that most of the know how to get to the moon is done by white men with the costs being much higher to do so by the equity over the last few decades. Space programs do not have huge budgets. We waste resources.
Keep telling you guys, the fiction 'Turner Diaries' were supposedly white supremacist B.S., but everything that Peirce wrote is happening. Like Orwell 1984.

The insanity of the left marches on. This waste of money is now also a mockery.

NASA his planning on sending Americans to the moon again in 2025.
But they are only looking for women and people of color for the mission.
White men need not apply.
Because color and gender is now more important than knowledge, merit, and expertise.
MSN.com reported:

Wasn't it so much better when it was just WHITE MEN ONLY. Man where did those Good Ole Days go to.

Because color and gender is now more important than knowledge, merit, and expertise.
MSN.com reported:

The first colored folk to go tot he moon?

Why not judge jam pack as many radical Left wing blacks into a rocket and send them to Pluto cuz no white folk ever been that far away?

I would vote for that.

Oh, and RIP NASA, a once proud space agency now just a race baiting Left wing oranization.

Think what would happen if a black went to the moon, but something went terribly wrong

Was systemic racism the reason the let the mission fail?

\LOL.

MSN.com reported:

Think they should go full board then....only people of color putting the rocket and design together. Black mission control all the way...

Hope the astronauts have their wills ready.

The first colored folk to go tot he moon?

Why not judge jam pack as many radical Left wing blacks into a rocket and send them to Pluto cuz no white folk ever been that far away?

I would vote for that.

Oh, and RIP NASA, a once proud space agency now just a race baiting Left wing oranization.
A once proud space agency when it was ALL WHITE.

I vote we give free rides into space to all the BLW's, SJW's, Karens, Snowflakes, Fuktards, and DementiacRats..........and have the platoons of spaceships set to full thrusters once it gets into space. And good luck to them, where ever they end up!!!

Last edited:

In fact, they are not. The US doesn't have a single operational manned space vehicle.

There hasn't been a single manned test of the Orion Space Module

There hasn't been a single test launch of the SLS lift rocket.

NASA doesn't have the resources to put even an unmanned rocket into TLI.

Claiming to build a complete manned space program from scratch in less than 3 years is a ridiculous boast.

China is years ahead of the US now in manned flight. China will return to the moon long before America and when they do, they won't claim the moon "for all mankind" ... they will claim it for The People's Republic of China.

In fact, they are not. The US doesn't have a single operational manned space vehicle.

There hasn't been a single manned test of the Orion Space Module

There hasn't been a single test launch of the SLS lift rocket.

NASA doesn't have the resources to put even an unmanned rocket into TLI.

Claiming to build a complete manned space program from scratch in less than 3 years is a ridiculous boast.

China is years ahead of the US now in manned flight. China will return to the moon long before America and when they do, they won't claim the moon "for all mankind" ... they will claim it for The People's Republic of China.

I think Musk will beat both of them there.

And he still has Mars in his sights.

A once proud space agency when it was ALL WHITE.
Liar, katherine Johnson is an American Hero

Katherine_Johnson_1983.jpg

I think Musk will beat both of them there.

And he still has Mars in his sights.

I hate to say it, but Musk is a carnival barker. He's selling snake oil to gullible investors.

The cost of sending a single KG of material to Mars is three times that of sending it to The Moon. Seven times the cost of putting that same KG into Low Earth Orbit.

The only Space X vehicle capable of lifting a manned module to TLI is the Starship and it has never been tested even in Earth orbit.

The Raptor engine has design issues and has gone back to the drawing board and won't be ready for an orbital test before 2023.

There is only one customer for manned space flight and that is NASA or the ESA (China has their own, government-owned manned space program) and they aren't funded to take a mission to The Moon, don't even think about Mars.

I hate to say it, but Musk is a carnival barker. He's selling snake oil to gullible investors.

The cost of sending a single KG of material to Mars is three times that of sending it to The Moon. Seven times the cost of putting that same KG into Low Earth Orbit.

The only Space X vehicle capable of lifting a manned module to TLI is the Starship and it has never been tested even in Earth orbit.

The Raptor engine has design issues and has gone back to the drawing board and won't be ready for an orbital test before 2023.

There is only one customer for manned space flight and that is NASA or the ESA (China has their own, government-owned manned space program) and they aren't funded to take a mission to The Moon, don't even think about Mars.

I disagree. While his only current experience is LEO he has shown an ability to get things figured out far faster than government agencies can, mostly because when he has a fuckup, it really isn't a fuckup because he can take the data and use it, and not have to spend months investigating a loss of public funded equipment like NASA has to do.

I want to think Musk is up to the task. This is his life goal, everything else is just to make money to fund it.

mostly because when he has a fuckup, it really isn't a fuckup because he can take the data and use it

When NASA has a foul-up, and they have had many, they go back to Congress for more money and, in the Apollo days, they got it.

Musk has said it himself, the loss of a single Starship would bankrupt Space X. They cannot take risks the same way NASA could back in the day.

NASA had a bottomless taxpayer purse back in Apollo days. Space X has to show a return on investments of they go out of business.

I want to think Musk is up to the task. This is his life goal, everything else is just to make money to fund it.

The cost of sending a single KG into TMI is $15,000. Every bottle of water, every crescent wrench, every seat cushion in the space craft costs $15,000 to GET to Mars (we haven't even talked about getting back).

Musk doesn't have that kind of money and no one will give it to him when there is no return on that investment. Mars is a rock. We have rocks here.

When NASA has a foul-up, and they have had many, they go back to Congress for more money and, in the Apollo days, they got it.

Musk has said it himself, the loss of a single Starship would bankrupt Space X. They cannot take risks the same way NASA could back in the day.

NASA had a bottomless taxpayer purse back in Apollo days. Space X has to show a return on investments of they go out of business.

Starship with people on it maybe, and I have a feeling he could bail out SpaceX if they have a whoopsie.

NASA had the funds, but they also have to spend months finding out what went wrong, not to fix the issue, but to assign blame for the misuse of government funds.

The cost of sending a single KG into TMI is $15,000. Every bottle of water, every crescent wrench, every seat cushion in the space craft costs $15,000 to GET to Mars (we haven't even talked about getting back).

Musk doesn't have that kind of money and no one will give it to him when there is no return on that investment. Mars is a rock. We have rocks here.

His dream, and I wish him well. I have a feeling others currently in the race would join up with him if he started making breakthroughs.

Now it's a race for companies to say "we have the first black woman blah blah".

It's pathetic these people talk about racism and equal treatment then turn around and make special exceptions and considerations that are in itself racist.

MSN.com reported:

Lol, so they are saying only black or people of color can go? Ya, didn't think so.

Forum List

Back