NASA moon mission

wont happen
NASA may drop the ball again because Democrats will say the money would be better used to stop Global Warming and for aid to the poor. Of course much of that money will be siphoned off for corruption as usual.

If so private industry will establish a base on the moon.

Fusion power is in our future and our plantet has a shortage of tritium. The moon has plenty. Fusion power is pollution free and safe.

1704151294506.png

I went to elementary school in the 1950s and our teachers told us we would be on the metric system in a just a few years.

I went to elementary school in the 1960s and my teachers told me we'd all be speaking Esperanto.

Our teachers were idiots.

I went to elementary school in the 1960s and my teachers told me we'd all be speaking Esperanto.

Our teachers were idiots.
And the teachers today still are.

Here is the perfect “woman” to represent the biden white house on the moon

1704190173288.jpeg

I stick to speculation based on RVs and Woo Think Tanks, that nobody from here will be walking on the Moon anytime soon .
Why ?
Because the present inhabitants will not allow it .

However fanciful or outright "mad" that may seem , when some of the cleverest and most inciteful people on the planet all report the same narrative , you should stop , pause and reflect before resorting to ridicule .

Apparently several craters have disappeared completely recently .
Just saying .
The ones with vertical insides which could not exist from incoming meteors / comets/ asteroids which always strike at an angle .
Well well . Fancy that , Holy Batman .

Forum List

Back