NASA scientists report the weather

So, you don't understand the four letter word DATA. Why don't you do us a favor and look it up. You seem to think it didn't exist before the computer.

I
So, you don't understand the four letter word DATA. Why don't you do us a favor and look it up. You seem to think it didn't exist before the computer.
Any way you slice it, it comes up weather. I get it. NASA only reports the data and forecasts of the climate change?

The weather channel reports only days as well, with forecasts of what the future data will be.

With all the recent discussion about the weather changing and how NASA has no part of it, I thought a few links may be in order showing NASA reporting the weather.

CLARS - Mt. Wilson Weather

View attachment 67517
Me and thousands of others also put our personal weather data on the web.
So using your logic, me and all my biped dies have more involvement than NASA.

WunderMap® | Interactive Weather Map and Radar | Weather Underground
Using your logic I could jump to the moon. What is your point, somehow you want me to be wrong but I am not hence you are smashing your keyboard trying to make a coherent post?

Seriously, NASA reports weather, they are also heavily involved in hurricanes and tropical storms, I think I can use the word forecast, yes?

With all the recent discussion about the weather changing and how NASA has no part of it, I thought a few links may be in order showing NASA reporting the weather.

View attachment 67517

Using your logic I could jump to the moon. What is your point, somehow you want me to be wrong but I am not hence you are smashing your keyboard trying to make a coherent post?

Seriously, NASA reports weather, they are also heavily involved in hurricanes and tropical storms, I think I can use the word forecast, yes?
Yes, NASA reports weather and so do I. What's your point?

View attachment 67517

If you read the Environment forum and follow all the threads you would see the point. I can see if you do not browse and read it would seem like an odd thread. Some people in the environment threads go out of their way and really struggle to make the point that NASA does not report weather, not even in the least bit. So just for fun, I thought I would make a title that is designed to catch their attention and simply state the obvious, which would have the effect of kind of making them a little annoyed.

So here is a thread that simply states the obvious for those who are regulars in the Environment forum and will argue the tiniest of points.

View attachment 67517

If you read the Environment forum and follow all the threads you would see the point. I can see if you do not browse and read it would seem like an odd thread. Some people in the environment threads go out of their way and really struggle to make the point that NASA does not report weather, not even in the least bit. So just for fun, I thought I would make a title that is designed to catch their attention and simply state the obvious, which would have the effect of kind of making them a little annoyed.

So here is a thread that simply states the obvious for those who are regulars in the Environment forum and will argue the tiniest of points.
NASA is merely doing what thousands of us do, put our weather station data on the web.

I
Any way you slice it, it comes up weather. I get it. NASA only reports the data and forecasts of the climate change?

The weather channel reports only days as well, with forecasts of what the future data will be.

That a NASA facility makes use of a personal weather station and some cheap commercial software to give them (not anyone else) local reports, does not mean NASA is reporting the weather. You've already seen statements from NASA that specifically say they do not. What does it take to get through your thick skull?

That a NASA facility makes use of a personal weather station and some cheap commercial software to give them (not anyone else) local reports, does not mean NASA is reporting the weather. You've already seen statements from NASA that specifically say they do not. What does it take to get through your thick skull?
Hurricanes and Tropical storms are the weather, and you have seen the link 6 times now as well as quotes from the NASA page.

You are wrong in this thread Crick, you were wrong in the last, anyway you look at it NASA reports the weather. Climate is also weather, NASA forecasts global warming, that is weather. NASA hires meteorologists, more weather.

But either way, there is no denying the Hurricane and Tropical storms are a huge part of NASA
Hurricanes/Tropical Cyclones

Silly ass Elektra, NASA reports the data, NOAA takes the data and makes predictions. Pretty damned simple, except for the extremely simple.

What is the point of this argument? What will be decided if this argument is ever decided? This all started when you claimed that March snow "denied" predictions made by NASA and the IPCC. You've got much bigger problems with this that whether or not NASA does weather predictions. And whatever significance you think that snowfall has toward AGW is nothing but a fantasy of yours. Do you hear any of the many denier scientists (like, all six of them perhaps) screaming about that snow storm of yours? No. Really, dude, you haven't got shite no matter which way you slice it.

Elektra will argue with a brick wall as to whether it is made of brick.

The whole point is that NASA provides data, NOAA interprets that data. And snow in the mountains of the West in March is not at all unusual. In fact, snow at high elevations is not unusual in June.

What is the point of this argument? What will be decided if this argument is ever decided? This all started when you claimed that March snow "denied" predictions made by NASA and the IPCC. You've got much bigger problems with this that whether or not NASA does weather predictions. And whatever significance you think that snowfall has toward AGW is nothing but a fantasy of yours. Do you hear any of the many denier scientists (like, all six of them perhaps) screaming about that snow storm of yours? No. Really, dude, you haven't got shite no matter which way you slice it.
You ain't got much as far as memory goes, the thread you speak of stated, "defied NASA and the IPCC". Is that really all you got, a misunderstanding of basic english. Defied like the snow literally had free will and defied NASA and the IPCC's warning that the Earth is melting.

Very good. You got me. Savor that enormous victory while you can.

Do you believe that snowstorm refutes AGW?

Don't be this stupid. It doesn't refute jack shit. The WORLD'S temperature is rising somewhat radically.

Don't be this stupid. It doesn't refute jack shit. The WORLD'S temperature is rising somewhat radically.
and yet you can't demonstrate that with any evidence, so really all you have is your washed up fairy dust of warm that doesn't exist. here:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/03/26/polar...ek-report.html

"'Polar Vortex' set to menace US in a week: Report
Javier E. David | @TeflonGeek
Saturday, 26 Mar 2016 | 5:03 PM ET"

Mother nature says otherwise:

" Accuweather.com reported on Saturday that the dreaded "Polar Vortex" — a formation of arctic air that has menaced swaths of the country for the better part of the last few winters — is set to return in early April. According to the forecast, the temperature shift may bring "record cold to parts of the Midwest and East."

As Spring begins its first full month, temperatures will average 15-30 degrees Fahrenheit below normal, Accuweather said. Some of the coldest air will target the North Central States, with New York City seeing 40-degree temperatures. A separate forecast this week from Weather 2000 also predicted a return of a "Vernal Vortex" that would likely mean colder air through early April."

I'll bet the weather comes in from NASA's data.

Forum List

Back