NASA scientist reveals how she sobbed with 'Climate Greif'

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
NASA scientist, Kimberley Miner, reveals how she sobbed from 'CLIMATE GRIEF' after learning blue oaks would die in her native California.

Aired in an article for Nature, the assertion comes from Dr. Kimberley R. Miner, a Climate Scientist at the NASA Jet Propulsion Lab in Pasadena, California.

Leading science journal Nature billed the op-ed as coming from an educated expert - though much of the language used was more emotional than factual.

The account from the accredited Climate Change Institute Research Assistant Professor did not address other droughts in the region throughout history.

'Scientists with decades of experience in one field location might find themselves confronted with a new atmospheric or hydrologic circulation pattern, an unseasonal storm or freeze, or literally shaky ground.

'Although we have a responsibility to track how certain sites are changing in a climate that's getting hotter and more extreme, that can put scientists at considerable risk.'

Miner went on to conclude that she is suffering from 'climate grief' as a result of California's - and the world's - current climate conditions, specifically the decline in blue oak in California.

NASA scientist says she had 'CLIMATE GRIEF' after California drought

I hope nobody tells her about dinosaurs. Or that 95% of all species to have ever lived are now extinct.

In short, she's as crazy as a shithouse rat. I am hoping that chick cares about the "climate" enough not to breed.

Last edited:
Those are crazy eyes if I've ever seen a pair. :eek-52:

crazy eyes.jpg

NASA scientist, Kimberley Miner, reveals how she sobbed from 'CLIMATE GRIEF' after learning blue oaks would die in her native California.

Aired in an article for Nature, the assertion comes from Dr. Kimberley R. Miner, a Climate Scientist at the NASA Jet Propulsion Lab in Pasadena, California.

Leading science journal Nature billed the op-ed as coming from an educated expert - though much of the language used was more emotional than factual.

The account from the accredited Climate Change Institute Research Assistant Professor did not address other droughts in the region throughout history.

'Scientists with decades of experience in one field location might find themselves confronted with a new atmospheric or hydrologic circulation pattern, an unseasonal storm or freeze, or literally shaky ground.

'Although we have a responsibility to track how certain sites are changing in a climate that's getting hotter and more extreme, that can put scientists at considerable risk.'

Miner went on to conclude that she is suffering from 'climate grief' as a result of California's - and the world's - current climate conditions, specifically the decline in blue oak in California.

I hope nobody tells her about dinosaurs. Or that 95% of all species to have ever lived are now extinct.

In short, she's as crazy as a shithouse rat. I am hoping that chick cares about the "climate" enough not to breed.

Sounds like somebody needs some Prozac.

A shitload of Prozac.

Scientist heh. These people went through public school just like most all of us. We know the state of public education. Probably anyone with a high school education could probably pick up pretty fast as her replacement. I don't know...maybe the crazy eye is a qualification for employment at NASA anymore.

Nothing more awful than Blue Oaks . Their lack of colour sympathy versus Green Mother Nature has always suggested a hoped for failure , hopefully sooner than later .

ha, she is worried about Oak Trees, yet she is silent as they cut down Oak Trees in California to put Wind Turbines in their place.

It scares me that these people may be in positions where they are responsible for others.

This woman should be locked in her home with her cats, where she can't hurt anyone else.

You are an asshole with no evidence to support any of your positions (if you care to call them that).

These people are the equivalent of a 15th century witch doctor and in a couple of hundred years that's how they will be remembered in history.

Forum List

Back