Narcissistic Personality Disorder

There's a damn good reason I've never explained that, and it is because I've never made that claim. On the contrary I've constantly pointed out that "left" is NOT "Liberal". Perhaps you were getting your hands loaded and missed it.

Maybe instead of David Gunnerhands we should call you Murky O'Blivious.

Link?

I dunno, I'm not the one sporting an avatar pointing guns at people, so yeah Chuckles tell us all about insecurity.

I don't know why but I never get notifications for your what-you-call posts. Perhaps the site is testing a bullshit filter.
You claim to be a liberal.

Kindly point out your posts that advocate personal liberty and freedom from governmental interference.

I don't think I'll hold my breath.

I'd also like you to describe the people my avatar is pointing guns at. You feel threatened by a picture? You do know bullets don't change direction by 90 degrees, right?

Urine luck Davey. Here's a brand-spankin'-new one. Be there or be unaware.

I said nothing there about "threatened". I noted which one of us is sporting a penis-compensator and which one isn't, and I noted how that's born of insecurity, so if anyone's "threatened" that be you. :itsok:
Ahhh. Doesn't really work, though. This is just leftist bitching about the Pentagon and the usual contempt for patriotism. Fail.

Meanwhile, the ol' gun-as-penis metaphor, so popular among liberals who can't make rational arguments.

If you were really a supporter of personal liberty, you wouldn't have such an irrational hatred of guns.

You fail yet again. You should be used to that by now. Run along now, little leftist.

So you ask for a specific type of post, I give you a whole thread, and then you're afraid to even go there. Is that because you'll have to defend Big State? Poor baby.

Doesn't surprise me. I already noted the insecurity. :gay:

Oh and again, YOU chose the guns. I chose a pastoral game from 1853 or alternately, music. Both speak to our values, wouldn't you say.
Once again, we see a leftist revealing his homophobia. Now you get to lie about that again.

I went to your stupid leftist thread. I was unimpressed; it's nothing at all original.

Why are you so scared of a painting? What a weenie.

Of course you were unimpressed. That's because you're oblivious to what Liberalism actually means. Not that I didn't already know that.

How am I "scared of a painting"? My avi IS a painting, subbing for my regular avi which is another painting. It's seasonal. And btw I said nothing about "homophobia". That's not what guns-as-penis-extension means. Yet another point sails over yon head.

You claim to be a liberal.

Kindly point out your posts that advocate personal liberty and freedom from governmental interference.

I don't think I'll hold my breath.

I'd also like you to describe the people my avatar is pointing guns at. You feel threatened by a picture? You do know bullets don't change direction by 90 degrees, right?

I said nothing there about "threatened". I noted which one of us is sporting a penis-compensator and which one isn't, and I noted how that's born of insecurity, so if anyone's "threatened" that be you. :itsok:
Ahhh. Doesn't really work, though. This is just leftist bitching about the Pentagon and the usual contempt for patriotism. Fail.

Meanwhile, the ol' gun-as-penis metaphor, so popular among liberals who can't make rational arguments.

If you were really a supporter of personal liberty, you wouldn't have such an irrational hatred of guns.

You fail yet again. You should be used to that by now. Run along now, little leftist.

So you ask for a specific type of post, I give you a whole thread, and then you're afraid to even go there. Is that because you'll have to defend Big State? Poor baby.

Oh and again, YOU chose the guns. I chose a pastoral game from 1853 or alternately, music. Both speak to our values, wouldn't you say.
Once again, we see a leftist revealing his homophobia. Now you get to lie about that again.

I went to your stupid leftist thread. I was unimpressed; it's nothing at all original.

Of course you were unimpressed. That's because you're oblivious to what Liberalism actually means. Not that I didn't already know that.

How am I "scared of a painting"? My avi IS a painting, subbing for my regular avi which is another painting. It's seasonal. And btw I said nothing about "homophobia". That's not what guns-as-penis-extension means. Yet another point sails over yon head.
As predicted, more whining about the definition of liberalism, which means absolutely nothing.

You're scared of a painting with guns, which you claim are pointed at someone, while you cannot point out who they're pointed at. Paintings can't move. That's your irrational fear talking.

You said nothing about homophobia? You used the : gay : emoticon as an insult. Obviously, you think there's something wrong with being gay. Explain how calling someone gay as an insult is not homophobic. Bonus points if you don't say "But some of my best friends are gay!"

You just can't help but lying.

As predicted, more whining about the definition of liberalism, which means absolutely nothing.

You're scared of a painting with guns, which you claim are pointed at someone, while you cannot point out who they're pointed at. Paintings can't move. That's your irrational fear talking.

You said nothing about homophobia? You used the : gay : emoticon as an insult. Obviously, you think there's something wrong with being gay. Explain how calling someone gay as an insult is not homophobic. Bonus points if you don't say "But some of my best friends are gay!"

Once AGAIN for the literarily inebriated, I said nothing about any "gay". I noted that you're a wimp, and illustrated it with the closest available emoticon. I don't make them up, I just use 'em. Did it hurt your widdle feewings? Tough titty.

And by the way you need an infinitive there, not a gerund.

Once AGAIN for the literarily inebriated, I said nothing about any "gay". I noted that you're a wimp, and illustrated it with the closest available emoticon. I don't make them up, I just use 'em. Did it hurt your widdle feewings? Tough titty.

Oh, look, you lied about it. Again. Typical leftist, incapable of honesty.

You're not capable of hurting my feelings. You seriously lack the horsepower, boy.

You're not capable of hurting my feelings. You seriously lack the horsepower, boy.

Whelp ---- you're the one who's so needy he's gotta hunt down all my posts and whine about 'em sooooooooooo............

Whelp ---- you're the one who's so needy he's gotta hunt down all my posts and whine about 'em sooooooooooo............
Does that make you feel better about being a lying homophobic leftist?

Because it shouldn't.

Narcissistic personality disorder
One of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Does that sound like anyone we know?

Donald Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proof Trump Has Narcissistic Personality Disorder​

1704381438715.png

I'm just not learning what Trump has has a name. And the video is funny. It's 9 times Trump proves he checks all 9 boxes.
as I said,,
are you just now figuring this out??

the world has known this for decades,,

if you didnt want me to vote for him you should have said you like him,, because anyone you hate this much has got to have something of benefit to offer,,

as I said,,
are you just now figuring this out??

the world has known this for decades,,

if you didnt want me to vote for him you should have said you like him,, because anyone you hate this much has got to have something of benefit to offer,,
Just remember I was right about Clinton, Bush, Obama and I'm right about Biden. In a few years maybe one of your candidates will admit this about Obama and Biden. Until then, I only have this to go by

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

He's talking about you. If you were old enough back then to be a jealous Republican. And then you defended George Bush for 8 years. You were wrong about him too. According to Trump.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely.

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

So I was right about Clinton and Bush. Trump admits your positions on them were just political. Your a right wing con jobber.

Just remember I was right about Clinton, Bush, Obama and I'm right about Biden. In a few years maybe one of your candidates will admit this about Obama and Biden. Until then, I only have this to go by

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

He's talking about you. If you were old enough back then to be a jealous Republican. And then you defended George Bush for 8 years. You were wrong about him too. According to Trump.

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely.

Asked about the remarks during a presidential debate eight years later, Trump said, “you do whatever you want – you call it whatever you want,” and reiterated his belief that the Bush administration lied.

So I was right about Clinton and Bush. Trump admits your positions on them were just political. Your a right wing con jobber.
is there a question in there??

Don't forget everyone that Trump had access to all the classified documents for 4 years. If Bush didn't lie us into Iraq I believe he would have retracted his comment in an attempt to unify the party after he just whooped ass on all those Republicans and Hillary.

is there a question in there??
No. I said just remember, according to orange jesus, I was right about Bill Clinton while you were wrong about him. Assuming you were an idiot Republican voter back then? And I was right about Bush. But you voted for him twice. And Trump admitted that mother fucker lied us into Iraq. I said that and you Republicans said no he did not. You provided cover for Bush. Much like you're doing for Trump now. Loyal idiots. Nazi like. You'd go along with anything.

No. I said just remember, according to orange jesus, I was right about Bill Clinton while you were wrong about him. Assuming you were an idiot Republican voter back then? And I was right about Bush. But you voted for him twice. And Trump admitted that mother fucker lied us into Iraq. I said that and you Republicans said no he did not. You provided cover for Bush. Much like you're doing for Trump now. Loyal idiots. Nazi like. You'd go along with anything.
how was I wrong about clinton?? I never said anything about him,,

FYI I have never voted for a dem or repube at the fed level in my life,, so how could I have voted for bush,,

are you feeling OK?? youre all over the place this morning,,

FYI I have never voted for a dem or repube at the fed level in my life,, so how could I have voted for bush,,

Doesn't matter. If you are a Trump then you are the other side of a two party system. When I say you I mean Republicans. You vote for Republicans right? You certainly caucus with them here.

You didn't vote for Trump in 2016 and 2020?

Forum List

Back