Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Doesn't matter. If you are a Trump then you are the other side of a two party system. When I say you I mean Republicans. You vote for Republicans right? You certainly caucus with them here.
again,, I have never voted for a dem or repube in my life,,

and the only good thing I can say about a repube is that they are not democrats,,

and beings both dems and establishment repubes hate trump there has got to be something of value there,,

in otherwords because of you next time I will vote for trump..

again,, I have never voted for a dem or repube in my life,,

and the only good thing I can say about a repube is that they are not democrats,,

and beings both dems and establishment repubes hate trump there has got to be something of value there,,

in otherwords because of you next time I will vote for trump..
You voted for Trump the last two times. I'm not buying your bullshit. And like I said, you caucus with Republicans. So you get the blame too.

You voted for Trump the last two times. I'm not buying your bullshit. And like I said, you caucus with Republicans. So you get the blame too.
I dont care whether you buy it or not,,
but you can be proud of yourself that because of you and people like you trump will get more votes,,

Narcissistic personality disorder
One of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Does that sound like anyone we know?

Donald Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
🙄

I dont care whether you buy it or not,,
but you can be proud of yourself that because of you and people like you trump will get more votes,,
That's why I'm not buying it. You're pretending to not be a Trump supporter and saying "it's because of me you're going to". If that's true, it's because of me you voted for Bush.

How old are you?

I hope you really don't vote for either side. I suspect a lot of conservatives like you are going to do that. At least you agree Trump is horrible.

That's why I'm not buying it. You're pretending to not be a Trump supporter and saying "it's because of me you're going to". If that's true, it's because of me you voted for Bush.

How old are you?

I hope you really don't vote for either side. I suspect a lot of conservatives like you are going to do that. At least you agree Trump is horrible.
I'm not a conservative either,,

dont mistake my dislike of the establishments on both sides to being a trump supporter,, and as I said,, if both of you hate him so much there has to be a good reason,, that is why I am voting for him next time,,

I'm not a conservative either,,

dont mistake my dislike of the establishments on both sides to being a trump supporter,, and as I said,, if both of you hate him so much there has to be a good reason,, that is why I am voting for him next time,,
Ok I found you said this. So you are being consistent.

I learned very young what the democrat and republican partys were doing and have never voted for either at any level, but I vote every election

So, who did you vote for in 2020? Who did you vote for Senate and House seats?

If you live in a blue state and your vote doesn't matter, perhaps it's smart to vote Libertarian if you like them because the more votes they get, the more money they get, the more they'll win, etc. But if you live in a swing state, you're an idiot for not voting for Trump, if you prefer Republicans over Democrats.

If you don't prefer one over the other, that's just weird. Because they are clearly different. Much different. How can anyone be on the fence?

Ok I found you said this. So you are being consistent.

I learned very young what the democrat and republican partys were doing and have never voted for either at any level, but I vote every election

So, who did you vote for in 2020? Who did you vote for Senate and House seats?

If you live in a blue state and your vote doesn't matter, perhaps it's smart to vote Libertarian if you like them because the more votes they get, the more money they get, the more they'll win, etc. But if you live in a swing state, you're an idiot for not voting for Trump, if you prefer Republicans over Democrats.

If you don't prefer one over the other, that's just weird. Because they are clearly different. Much different. How can anyone be on the fence?
both parties are for bigger fed government,, I could never vote for that,,

both parties are for bigger fed government,, I could never vote for that,,
Who cares? Ever since money stopped being backed by gold, it's all funny money. The debt doesn't matter until they want it to. Then they manufacture a crisis to fix it. Or the feds raise interest rates to slow down the economy. In other words, our economy is manufactured. How many Americans work for the government?

The public sector employs 20.2 million people in the US, approximately 14.5 percent of the workforce.

Just keep sending me my social security and paychecks. If you want to pay off the debt wait till I'm dead in about 30 years.

Who cares? Ever since money stopped being backed by gold, it's all funny money. The debt doesn't matter until they want it to. Then they manufacture a crisis to fix it. Or the feds raise interest rates to slow down the economy. In other words, our economy is manufactured. How many Americans work for the government?

The public sector employs 20.2 million people in the US, approximately 14.5 percent of the workforce.

Just keep sending me my social security and paychecks. If you want to pay off the debt wait till I'm dead in about 30 years.
figures you would want to dump our debts on future generations,,

figures you would want to dump our debts on future generations,,
That's what Reagan and Bush did.

Bush used Clinton's surplus to give rich people more tax breaks. He could have instead left it alone and also he would have had to not lie us into Iraq because there went the Clinton Surplus.

That's what Reagan and Bush did.

Bush used Clinton's surplus to give rich people more tax breaks. He could have instead left it alone and also he would have had to not lie us into Iraq because there went the Clinton Surplus.
you just said you wanted to also do it,, so you must have voted for bush,,

Donald Trump has long pushed for a tougher approach on illegal immigration, both on the U.S.-Mexico border and elsewhere in the country. As a candidate for president, Trump pledged to build a border wall to reduce illegal crossings. And shortly after being elected, Trump said his administration would deport as many as 3 million unauthorized immigrants with criminal records living in the United States.

So how has immigration enforcement changed under Trump? Here’s a look at the data on three key measures – border apprehensions, interior arrests and deportations – based on the latest available full-year statistics from Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border​

The number of migrant apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border rose in fiscal 2019 to its highest annual level in 12 years. The 851,508 apprehensions recorded last fiscal year (October 2018-September 2019) were more than double the number the year before (396,579) but still well short of the levels in the early 2000s, according to CBP, the agency tasked with enforcing immigration laws at the border.

The increase in apprehensions has come as a growing number of migrants seek asylum. The demographic profile of those crossing the border has changed, too: People traveling in families, not single adults, accounted for the majority of those apprehended last year (56%). And most of those apprehended were from the Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, which have struggled with violence and a lack of economic opportunities. That represents a notable break from the 2000s and early 2010s, when Mexicans accounted for the vast majority of those apprehended.

The sharp rise in Central American families seeking asylum led to what CBP called a “humanitarian and national security border crisis.” In response, the Trump administration has made far-reaching changes to asylum procedures to discourage migrants from entering the U.S. along the southwest border. One prominent change is a policy known informally as “Remain in Mexico,” under which many asylum seekers at the southwest border wait in Mexico while their claims are adjudicated. In the past, many migrants apprehended at the border waited in the U.S. – for years, on average – until their cases were resolved. (Last week, a federal appeals court in California halted the Remain in Mexico program, and recent news reports have suggested that use of the program had declined anyway.)

Donald Trump has long pushed for a tougher approach on illegal immigration, both on the U.S.-Mexico border and elsewhere in the country. As a candidate for president, Trump pledged to build a border wall to reduce illegal crossings. And shortly after being elected, Trump said his administration would deport as many as 3 million unauthorized immigrants with criminal records living in the United States.

So how has immigration enforcement changed under Trump? Here’s a look at the data on three key measures – border apprehensions, interior arrests and deportations – based on the latest available full-year statistics from Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border​

The number of migrant apprehensions at the U.S.-Mexico border rose in fiscal 2019 to its highest annual level in 12 years. The 851,508 apprehensions recorded last fiscal year (October 2018-September 2019) were more than double the number the year before (396,579) but still well short of the levels in the early 2000s, according to CBP, the agency tasked with enforcing immigration laws at the border.

The increase in apprehensions has come as a growing number of migrants seek asylum. The demographic profile of those crossing the border has changed, too: People traveling in families, not single adults, accounted for the majority of those apprehended last year (56%). And most of those apprehended were from the Northern Triangle countries of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, which have struggled with violence and a lack of economic opportunities. That represents a notable break from the 2000s and early 2010s, when Mexicans accounted for the vast majority of those apprehended.

The sharp rise in Central American families seeking asylum led to what CBP called a “humanitarian and national security border crisis.” In response, the Trump administration has made far-reaching changes to asylum procedures to discourage migrants from entering the U.S. along the southwest border. One prominent change is a policy known informally as “Remain in Mexico,” under which many asylum seekers at the southwest border wait in Mexico while their claims are adjudicated. In the past, many migrants apprehended at the border waited in the U.S. – for years, on average – until their cases were resolved. (Last week, a federal appeals court in California halted the Remain in Mexico program, and recent news reports have suggested that use of the program had declined anyway.)
is that how you take responsibility for your actions??

is that how you take responsibility for your actions??

Trump said in 2016 that a president under indictment would “cripple the operations of our government” and create an “unprecedented constitutional crisis” – years before he himself was indicted on federal charges while running for a second term as president.

Trump made the comments about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Trump said in 2016 that a president under indictment would “cripple the operations of our government” and create an “unprecedented constitutional crisis” – years before he himself was indicted on federal charges while running for a second term as president.

Trump made the comments about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.
OK,, do you have a point??

Proof Trump Has Narcissistic Personality Disorder​

How is it possible to reach your advanced age and not realize that one votes for the party that advances American and America's interests?

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?
  • And, of course you remain a mental defective.

Forum List

Back