Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Trump said in 2016 that a president under indictment would “cripple the operations of our government” and create an “unprecedented constitutional crisis” – years before he himself was indicted on federal charges while running for a second term as president.

Trump made the comments about Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign.
He probably had no idea about that in particular, but I noticed generally that he often accuses people of corruption and other things he would actually do, maybe because he thinks everyone else is like him.

He probably had no idea about that in particular, but I noticed generally that he often accuses people of corruption and other things he would actually do, maybe because he thinks everyone else is like him.
The only reason trump in 2015 could say he never did anything wrong as a politician was because he was never a politician. What’s weird is trump passed a law making what Hillary did a felony, then he broke that law. Is it picking on him to charge him with a felony?

• Funny
Reactions: xyz
The only reason trump in 2015 could say he never did anything wrong as a politician was because he was never a politician. What’s weird is trump passed a law making what Hillary did a felony, then he broke that law. Is it picking on him to charge him with a felony?
POTUS doesnt pass laws,,

How is it possible to reach your advanced age and not realize that one votes for the party that advances American and America's interests?

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?
  • And, of course you remain a mental defective.
Political Chic, homerun! Outta the park! Thanks.

Narcissistic personality disorder
One of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of extreme confidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

Does that sound like anyone we know?
It sounds like a couple people in my family

Yep, that's what I thought of as I read this

My mother got worse. I have a feeling most real narcissists do.
The ones I've known have gone downhill and only downhill IMO. Well, one of the ones I htink of right now improved some but still doesn't appear to have much empathy toward anyone (but self)

It's like anything else: If you don't DO something to make it better, it likely aint getting better and likely to get much worse

How is it possible to reach your advanced age and not realize that one votes for the party that advances American and America's interests?

• Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?
  • And, of course you remain a mental defective.

In other words

No fool like an old fool!

a very sad thing... seeing old people who never thought to grow up

Forum List

Back