Naperville Councilman Josh McBroom wants a sign-up list for residents to host illegals in their homes

This will be the shortest list you will ever see lol.

His name is the first name on the list, right? We wll care for the downtrodden, the U.S shouldn't be encouraing or allowing these foreign illegals to take the dangerous trek. Most can't even speak English.and their skillset is in sort demand high supply.

This will be the shortest list you will ever see lol.

JFC-3088662.jpg

Naperville is hardly "wealthy"... it actually has some rough neighborhoods, especially the ones that border Aurora, which is a slum.

We don't need to "house" migrants. Just give them permission to work and they'll take care of themselves.
Wrong there is a legal way to do that. You fill out an application for a green card in your own country and send it in. Then if you are lucky you get invited to an interview in an embassy.

Wrong there is a legal way to do that. You fill out an application for a green card in your own country and send it in. Then if you are lucky you get invited to an interview in an embassy.
That's about the most retarded thing I've heard yet.

You think you can just walk up to the embassy and ask for aslyum from your awful government?

The law says that an immigrant can apply for asylum at ANY PORT OF ENTRY To the US.

That's about the most retarded thing I've heard yet.

You think you can just walk up to the embassy and ask for aslyum from your awful government?

The law says that an immigrant can apply for asylum at ANY PORT OF ENTRY To the US.
I never mentioned asylum asshole. The legal way to come to the usa and work is getting a green card visa. You have to apply for it and then you interview at an Embassy. These millions of illegals cross through 5,8,10 countries to get here. They can apply for asylum in any of these other countries. It's a scam.

every biden voter in america should be forced to house a family and take care of them....they voted for it god fucking dammit
And only then when the illegal chops off the heads and rapes the women in the house will they understand. And then only on an individual level.

I never mentioned asylum asshole. The legal way to come to the usa and work is getting a green card visa. You have to apply for it and then you interview at an Embassy. These millions of illegals cross through 5,8,10 countries to get here. They can apply for asylum in any of these other countries. It's a scam.

The current group of undocumented are asylum seekers from poor countries with sketchy human rights records.

So "applying for a green card" is nice, but not always practical.

Forum List

Back