Naperville Councilman Josh McBroom wants a sign-up list for residents to host illegals in their homes

The current group of undocumented are asylum seekers from poor countries with sketchy human rights records.

So "applying for a green card" is nice, but not always practical.
And that's exactly why they shouldn't be here.

Wow, really? YOu think every undocumented immigrant wants to chop off your head?
You see, this is why we can't have a conversation with you people. Too fucking crazy.
Oh look it's the "every" which I did not mention. Most would if they could get away with it.

The current group of undocumented are asylum seekers from poor countries with sketchy human rights records.

So "applying for a green card" is nice, but not always practical.

they are wanted and needed in China and Ukraine...I see a one way plane ticket in their future

The anti-American Democrat Party's open borders policy is their cultural genocide dream come true.

If the invaders were wanted and needed here, they wouldn't be freezing their asses off and burglarizing homes.

My guess is if you looked on Ancestry.com, you'd find someone in your family tree that wouldn't belong here, either, under your own criteria.
You are an asshole. I hope the newcomers target you and your family in the worst ways. You deserve it. Fuck you and fuck your ancestry.

No, an asshole is someone who wants to pull up the ladder after he's made it to safety.
No an asshole is you who leaves it down because you need losers to kill those better so you can feel better. You are a life long loser. You just have no balls to do it yourself loser.

No an asshole is you who leaves it down because you need losers to kill those better so you can feel better. You are a life long loser. You just have no balls to do it yourself loser.

You are not a well man.

We need immigrants because we don't have enough people to do the jobs we need done, nor to support the entitlement programs for those who retire.

The fact that we have to pander to nativists and their insecurities is the problem.

But just keep wetting yourself over the scary minority you think is hiding under your bed.

You are not a well man.

We need immigrants because we don't have enough people to do the jobs we need done, nor to support the entitlement programs for those who retire.

The fact that we have to pander to nativists and their insecurities is the problem.

But just keep wetting yourself over the scary minority you think is hiding under your bed.
We need LEGAL immigrants who bring skills and knowledge, not third-world peasants who are often illiterate in their own language and seeped in cultures that find corruption a normal part of life. In most of their home countries nothing gets done without bribes being paid. There are enough skilled people lining up to meet all of our needs.

We need LEGAL immigrants who bring skills and knowledge, not third-world peasants who are often illiterate in their own language and seeped in cultures that find corruption a normal part of life. In most of their home countries nothing gets done without bribes being paid. There are enough skilled people lining up to meet all of our needs.

We have business complaining about "Corruption" when Trump is a leading candidate for office.

Actually, what we are really short on is unskilled labor, because most Americans and legal immigrants consider this sort of thing beneath them.

I never mentioned asylum asshole. The legal way to come to the usa and work is getting a green card visa. You have to apply for it and then you interview at an Embassy. These millions of illegals cross through 5,8,10 countries to get here. They can apply for asylum in any of these other countries. It's a scam.
Asylum seekers are still illegal aliens till an unelected judge says otherwise

Forum List

Back