Naperville Councilman Josh McBroom wants a sign-up list for residents to host illegals in their homes

We have business complaining about "Corruption" when Trump is a leading candidate for office.

Actually, what we are really short on is unskilled labor, because most Americans and legal immigrants consider this sort of thing beneath them.
Reform the wipe-every-nose welfare system and most able bodied Americans will work when they get hungry enough

Asylum seekers are still illegal aliens till an unelected judge says otherwise

But under our laws, they are still eligible for asylum until that judge gets around to hearing their case.

I know, my wife has been here for 8 years waiting for her case to get heard. (At least until we got married, and now she's getting a marriage sponsorship.)

But under our laws, they are still eligible for asylum until that judge gets around to hearing their case.

I know, my wife has been here for 8 years waiting for her case to get heard. (At least until we got married, and now she's getting a marriage sponsorship.)
Its not necessary that they be allowed in the US while waiting for da judge

If mexico is such a horrible place for migrants to live then by all means we dont want those people here either

And stop waving your wife in our face

The mods are waiting to pounce if anyone makes a negative comment about your family

So stop bringing her up

I've been hearing your side sing that song since the 1970's. And like most music from the 1970s, it's a little tiresome.
Since its never been tried we will keep saying it

I see billboards featuring hungry children in America

What did libs expect would happen when they import millions of hungry children through the southern border?

Its not necessary that they be allowed in the US while waiting for da judge

If mexico is such a horrible place for migrants to live then by all means we dont want those people here either

Modern Conservatism... Cruelty has become the point.

And stop waving your wife in our face

The mods are waiting to pounce if anyone makes a negative comment about your family

So stop bringing her up
Or you could just not say anything bad about her. Especially since she is a pretty sweet person, not sure what she's doing with me.

It's a pretty good example of how dysfunctional the system is. As much as the US government complains about Chinese oppression of religious dissidents, asylum should be a no-brainer in that case.

Since its never been tried we will keep saying it

I see billboards featuring hungry children in America

What did libs expect would happen when they import millions of hungry children through the southern border?
Millions? Hardly.

We did welfare reform in the 1990s, which was fine because Clinton had the economy running so well.

When Bush wrecked it, we found out that it was unworkable and forgot the whole thing.

Millions? Hardly.

We did welfare reform in the 1990s, which was fine because Clinton had the economy running so well.

When Bush wrecked it, we found out that it was unworkable and forgot the whole thing.
The millions of migrants arriving in America include large numbers of children

And each one represents a hungry mouth to feed

Modern Conservatism... Cruelty has become the point.
Or you could just not say anything bad about her. Especially since she is a pretty sweet person, not sure what she's doing with me.

It's a pretty good example of how dysfunctional the system is. As much as the US government complains about Chinese oppression of religious dissidents, asylum should be a no-brainer in that case.
You want to make it impossible to discuss migrant chinese women in America without offending you and causing a complaint to the mods

You want to make it impossible to discuss migrant chinese women in America without offending you and causing a complaint to the mods
Well, probably because you would say something incredibly racist and engage in base stereotypes.

The millions of migrants arriving in America include large numbers of children

And each one represents a hungry mouth to feed
We throw out more food than starving people need.

America admits more than 1 million LEGAL immigrants each year

Thats more than enough
The law allows for asylum. Those people are legal until a court says they aren't.

Well, probably because you would say something incredibly racist and engage in base stereotypes.
I have commented on chinese women in America, but only you have introduced your chinese wife into this forum

Because my wife is Chinese and I have a better grasp than you do.
No you dont

Horny, pussy whipped guys are the last persons to advise us on this

America is being flooded with foreigners from practically every country,

but chinese are among the most provincial about loyalty to the old country

Many come here to plunder America and nothing more while still maintaining that china is superior

No you dont

Horny, pussy whipped guys are the last persons to advise us on this

America is being flooded with foreigners from practically every country,

but chinese are among the most provincial about loyalty to the old country

Many come here to plunder America and nothing more while still maintaining that china is superior
Do you mean people who belong to a 4000-year-old culture would have reason to be proud of that?

(See, I knew you couldn't talk about it without being crude)

Do you mean people who belong to a 4000-year-old culture would have reason to be proud of that?

(See, I knew you couldn't talk about it without being crude)
I thought libs were against being proud of one culture over another?

Or does the prohibition only apply to white people?

Your mistake is thinking the communist party has ruled over china for 4,000 years instead of only 75

I’ll return to what I said before

Conditions are not good in China today which is why so many chinese are coming here

But its not easy to flush the communist brainwashing out of their heads

Forum List

Back