Nancy Pelosi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait for Pelosi to take back the House Soeakership

Long overdue

Yes, that is because you worship the true, wealthy elite who make you feel better by telling you things to make you feel better.... like admonishing the rich. Pelosi is full of shit and she is playing you people for the fools you are.

Last edited:
Strong, bright, capable women? So you're admitting you're so anti-social-stupid you think that CROOKEDEST, MOST LYING, EMBEZZLING, SCUMBAG, HATRED/VIOLENCE-SPEWING, MEDICALLY PROVABLE PSYCHOPATH from my state is a "strong, bright, capable woman" you dumb, amoral, mentally slapped bitch? What the fuck is wrong with you? What the hell rock did you crawl out from under, lady, to worship such an extreme white collar criminal simply because she shares your sexual equipment??? I'm as San Franciscan as the Crypt-Keeper, I know that bitch much better than you do.

There is nothing wrong with her, you on the other hand are one very sick puppy. Pathological anger and hate filled rhetoric is a sign manifest in mass murderers and Trump's fellow travelers. I hope you don't own a gun.

I own several.....you afraid?

Concerned. I've been in a number of situations when I should be scared, but my adrenal charge is not to run, but to control my rage.

"I've been in a number of situations when I should be scared, but my adrenal charge is not to run, but to control my rage".

Is that when you reach down deep and summon up the "folded arms, puckered lip look" and utter the most dangerous words a leftard can muster like "NO FAIR"! and then proceed to hold your breath until you get your way? I suspect so.....

(snicker)

View attachment 230482

You suspect? Goody good for you, you are welcome to your opinions, but to be credible you must have some evidence.

The fact that you are a limp-wristed leftard says it all for me. Now, for the rest of the board masses and my contention that you are you a gutless, cowardly sack of shit? Hmmmmm, let's just say that you are definitely under suspicion.

Hope this helps!!!

Strong, bright, capable women? So you're admitting you're so anti-social-stupid you think that CROOKEDEST, MOST LYING, EMBEZZLING, SCUMBAG, HATRED/VIOLENCE-SPEWING, MEDICALLY PROVABLE PSYCHOPATH from my state is a "strong, bright, capable woman" you dumb, amoral, mentally slapped bitch? What the fuck is wrong with you? What the hell rock did you crawl out from under, lady, to worship such an extreme white collar criminal simply because she shares your sexual equipment??? I'm as San Franciscan as the Crypt-Keeper, I know that bitch much better than you do.

There is nothing wrong with her, you on the other hand are one very sick puppy. Pathological anger and hate filled rhetoric is a sign manifest in mass murderers and Trump's fellow travelers. I hope you don't own a gun.

I own several.....you afraid?

Concerned. I've been in a number of situations when I should be scared, but my adrenal charge is not to run, but to control my rage.

My training would make you....afraid.

Ya better watch ol Wry Catcher.....when he REALLY gets riled up, he curls up in the fetal position and babbles incoherently and he doesn't care where he is at when he does it!!! Be afraid, Doc......be VERY afraid.

I hadn't noticed before, you are from Dallas. You must be one bad hombre.

My company at NTCSD (boot camp) in early 1967 included a number of Texans, the first time I'd met anyone from the lone start state. Dumb and arrogant they were, and even then hated California, believing all of us natives were hippies. Some of us played along, and the most arrogant guy found his boon dockers filled with shaving cream and the springs holding his rack missing enough so that he fell to the deck.

60 guys laughed and he learned his lesson, as did many of his fellow Texans.

Trump is “not” an American. Some believe he was born in Germany but who knows?

Either way he is a foreign spy, spying on America, giving away our secrets for self-serving reasons. For the sake of America, trump needs to go NOW!!!!!

Nancy Patricia Pelosi is an American politician serving as speaker of the United States House of Representatives since January 2019. First elected to Congress in 1987, she is the only woman to have served as speaker and is the highest-ranking elected woman in United States history. Pelosi is second in the presidential line of succession, immediately after the vice president.

Email Pelosi and tell her to do what is right for America; NOW!!!!
Email Me
:)-

Trump is “not” an American. Some believe he was born in Germany but who knows?

Either way he is a foreign spy, spying on America, giving away our secrets for self-serving reasons. For the sake of America, trump needs to go NOW!!!!!

Nancy Patricia Pelosi is an American politician serving as speaker of the United States House of Representatives since January 2019. First elected to Congress in 1987, she is the only woman to have served as speaker and is the highest-ranking elected woman in United States history. Pelosi is second in the presidential line of succession, immediately after the vice president.

Email Pelosi and tell her to do what is right for America; NOW!!!!
Email Me
:)-

upload_2019-6-14_20-57-15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back