Nancy Pelosi

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks to me like she's nuts.

Pelosi and that idiot Waters are in a contest to see who can win the dumbest broad on the planet award. So far it’s neck and neck.

Why are American men so afraid of strong, bright, capable women.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Maxine Waters heading the House Finance Committee. Dumb Donald is going to have to go hat in hand and ask Maxine for money for his stupid Wall. That should be fun.

Nancy Pelosi is a bonehed.

Pelosi and that idiot Waters are in a contest to see who can win the dumbest broad on the planet award. So far it’s neck and neck.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Maxine Waters heading the House Finance Committee. Dumb Donald is going to have to go hat in hand and ask Maxine for money for his stupid Wall. That should be fun.

She got Obamacare passed. How did Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell do with their health care plans?

She got Obamacare passed. How did Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell do with their health care plans?

LMAO!!!!! What a "boon" that was to the sheeple!!!

In case you missed it...Obamacare is pretty popular

Only to the ones that get the freebies....the ones having to pay for it and subsidize it? Not so much...

(snicker)

Now, about those "Lizard people" you lied about as it pertains to my postings????

Only to the ones that get the freebies....the ones having to pay for it and subsidize it? Not so much...

(snicker)

Now, about those "Lizard people" you lied about as it pertains to my postings????
Half the country has a favorable opinion of Obamacare moron

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

And Lizard People...ya know...they're all over Infowars...where you get your opinions from

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

(snicker)

Half the country has a favorable opinion of Obamacare moron

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

And Lizard People...ya know...they're all over Infowars...where you get your opinions from

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

What is "Obamacare moron"???????

BTW, since the seizing of one's fiat paper scrip currency is no longer able to be seized for not complying with the mandates of Barrypuppetcare and that "cadillac plans" are not subject to further taxation? I am not surprised that the freeloaders that vote "leftard" just love Barrypuppetcare.

BTW, Infowars doesn't have a thing to do with what I know.....unlike yourself that worships at the feet of fake news organizations like CNN and MSNBC. You are woefully uninformed and you are as lousy at "flaming" as you are at basic punctuation.

Sucks to be you.......

(snicker)

The Washington Post????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Don't know. I ain't got either one.

That crypt-keeper abomination......I live a 2 hour drive from San Franshitsco and I can still smell that woman-like thing's foul, nose-raping, methane-enriched stench even from HERE! I call her "California's Ghoul" because it's so goddamned easy for me to picture Nancy Pelodious frantically digging up graves and having pigging-out eating binges on the rotting skeletons. Just close your eyes and imagine Pelodious munching on the moldy, green, spongy flesh clinging to a human femur; you'll find it comes very, very natural and she'd look right at home doing it.

Do you remember the ending of the movie Poltergeist when all those rotting corpses in coffins were exploding out of the floor? Did you notice how much they looked like Piglosi?

Rare Event: A Muslim Kissing A Pig.

upload_2018-11-23_14-45-27.png

That crypt-keeper abomination......I live a 2 hour drive from San Franshitsco and I can still smell that woman-like thing's foul, nose-raping, methane-enriched stench even from HERE! I call her "California's Ghoul" because it's so goddamned easy for me to picture Nancy Pelodious frantically digging up graves and having pigging-out eating binges on the rotting skeletons. Just close your eyes and imagine Pelodious munching on the moldy, green, spongy flesh clinging to a human femur; you'll find it comes very, very natural and she'd look right at home doing it.

Do you remember the ending of the movie Poltergeist when all those rotting corpses in coffins were exploding out of the floor? Did you notice how much they looked like Piglosi?

Do you have real and valid reasons for hating her or just this juvenile misogynstic generalized hatred of a smart and capable woman you have no idea how to counter?

Republicans, spewing insults and hate at a powerful woman, without a single comment which would merit an informed rebuttal. This is what passes as political discourse to today's Republicans. No wonder you elected an idiot President, whose only real talent is to fling insults.

Strong, bright, capable women? So you're admitting you're so anti-social-stupid you think that CROOKEDEST, MOST LYING, EMBEZZLING, SCUMBAG, HATRED/VIOLENCE-SPEWING, MEDICALLY PROVABLE PSYCHOPATH from my state is a "strong, bright, capable woman" you dumb, amoral, mentally slapped bitch? What the fuck is wrong with you? What the hell rock did you crawl out from under, lady, to worship such an extreme white collar criminal simply because she shares your sexual equipment??? I'm as San Franciscan as the Crypt-Keeper, I know that bitch much better than you do.

Last edited:
“She’s doesn’t raise her voice; she doesn’t threaten anybody — that’s not her style,” said Rep. Ro Khanna (D-Calif.), a Pelosi ally. “She wins by winning the moral argument, by winning the public-relations argument, by winning the argument with groups and activists. She’s going to be speaker.”

[Pelosi sidelines challenger, wins praise from Obama amid speakership fight]

According to several aides involved in their discussions, Pelosi’s tenacity has rattled and weakened the ragtag group of rebel Democrats, mostly men, who have struggled to recruit a challenger.

• House minority leader Nancy Pelosi said Tuesday that she would not support moving to impeach President Donald Trump if Democrats regain control of the House of Representatives following the midterm elections.
  • "I get criticized in my own party for not being in support of it," Pelosi said. "But I'm not. If that happens, it would have to be bipartisan, and the evidence would have to be so conclusive."
  • For many Democrats, whether in the Capitol or on the campaign trail, the issue of impeachment is seen as a nuisance and a distraction from more serious issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back