Nancy Pelosi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait for Pelosi to take back the House Soeakership

Long overdue

The people who love Nancy should convince her to retire and to spend her remaining lucid moments with then. I personally cannot stand her, but it's inhumane to allow her to continue in a public role in her condition.

can you imagine her on any given game show,,,like,,,,,Jeff Foxxworthy:,,,OK,,,congressman Pelosi,,for 5000.00 dollars,,what country lies just north of the United States?

speaking of --

d84ed07604bc2b6ad91355466a2e769b--funny-posts-donald-trump.jpg

I wouldn’t mind if she hung up her heels. Most sound bites i see of her just make me feel embarrassed for her

looks to me like she's nuts.

Pelosi and that idiot Waters are in a contest to see who can win the dumbest broad on the planet award. So far it’s neck and neck.

Why are American men so afraid of strong, bright, capable women.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Maxine Waters heading the House Finance Committee. Dumb Donald is going to have to go hat in hand and ask Maxine for money for his stupid Wall. That should be fun.

looks to me like she's nuts.

Pelosi and that idiot Waters are in a contest to see who can win the dumbest broad on the planet award. So far it’s neck and neck.

Why are American men so afraid of strong, bright, capable women.

Personally, I'm looking forward to Maxine Waters heading the House Finance Committee. Dumb Donald is going to have to go hat in hand and ask Maxine for money for his stupid Wall. That should be fun.

We are not talking about a strong, bright capable woman, Dragonklunt...the topic was Nancy Pelousy, one of the biggest feeders at "da gubermint" trough along with her husband. Pay more attention, dumb ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back