Democrats and their blinders

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

3 Nov 2023 ~~ By Jack Hellner

The media, Illinoisā€™s Dick Durbin, and other Democrats are targeting the Supreme Court constitutionalists for their ethics and gifts. They donā€™t like the way Justice Thomas and Justice Alito rule, so they are seeking to destroy them. As far as I can tell, there havenā€™t been any rulings that have been affected by these gifts, but that doesnā€™t matterā€”the Democrats and their lackeys are trying to destroy in the court of public opinion, so they can replace conservative justices with activist justices who rule in lockstep with the Marxist-Democrat agenda. If that fails, then itā€™s back to trying to stack the Court.
From an article at The Hill:
Durbin: Justices hitting Supreme Courtā€™s reputation with ā€˜wrecking ballā€™
While Durbin is attacking Alito and Thomas, I havenā€™t heard a peep from him, or Schumer, or the other Democrats about the allegations of unprecedented corruption within the Biden family, including Joe.
Here are some things we know that the Democrats and most of the media donā€™t care about, saying ā€œthere is nothing to seeā€:
The media and other Democrats have known how the Biden family has lined its pockets because of Joeā€™s political power for yearsā€”Biden ferried Hunter around the world in government jets to gather kickbacks for the family.
Biden lied, saying he knew nothing about and had nothing to do with Hunterā€™s or Jimā€™s business dealings.
Biden lied, saying that Hunter had never made money from China.
Biden used taxpayer money to blackmail Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating a corrupt company that paid Hunter millions despite having no expertise in energy, then bragged about it afterwards. President Trump was impeached for suggesting Bidenā€™s admission be investigated; the media and other Democrats downplayed the obvious scandal.
The Justice Department tried to sneak a sweetheart deal with Hunter through on tax felonies and gun violations; I thought Democrats were concerned about equal treatment under the law?
Here is an excellent article by Jonathan Turley, an honest Democrat, describing the Biden money laundering business:
Government on Loan: The Biden Familyā€™s Version of ā€˜Itā€™s a Wonderful Lifeā€™
Selective outrage isnā€™t outrage at all. Democrats seek to destroy anyone who gets in their way, whether it is Supreme Court justices, Trump, or Speaker Johnson.

Commentary:
Indeed, we know all this, but not a thing will be done about it unless the virulent malignancy that is Leftism gets excised and destroyed. But that's not gonna happen through systems that controlled by Democrats (i.e., voting, academia, media and federal agencies). Revolution, anyone?

Democrats are targeting the Supreme Court constitutionalists for their ethics and gifts. They donā€™t like the way Justice Thomas and Justice Alito rule, so they are seeking to destroy them.

No, they donā€™t like their ethical excesses and want the whole court to abide by set ethical standards

No, they donā€™t like their ethical excesses and want the whole court to abide by set ethical standards
~~~~~~
Indeed, keeping to the ethics of the Constitution and both Congress and the Executive from destroying our freedoms are against Democrat Ideology.

In the grand scheme of things I doubt Supreme Court justices have much to fear from two bit muck-raking political journalists. The press can criticize them all they want but the Supremes interpret the law.

Democrats and their blinders?​

Meh.....
Republicans and their apathy......

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didnā€™t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

6 or 1/2 dozen

A bomb throwing long haired greasy leftist with ethics ???? wow the world must be ending.

Supreme Court Justices being held to the same ethical standards as all judges.
Conservatives are outraged

How would you respond if George Soros was taking Liberal Judges on exotic vacations and paying their expenses ?

The media, Illinoisā€™s Dick Durbin, and other Democrats are targeting the Supreme Court constitutionalists for their ethics and gifts. They donā€™t like the way Justice Thomas and Justice Alito rule, so they are seeking to destroy them. As far as I can tell, there havenā€™t been any rulings that have been affected by these gifts, but that doesnā€™t matterā€”the Democrats and their lackeys are trying to destroy in the court of public opinion, so they can replace conservative justices with activist justices who rule in lockstep with the Marxist-Democrat agenda. If that fails, then itā€™s back to trying to stack the Court.
While Durbin is attacking Alito and Thomas, I havenā€™t heard a peep from him, or Schumer, or the other Democrats about the allegations of unprecedented corruption within the Biden family, including Joe.
Here are some things we know that the Democrats and most of the media donā€™t care about, saying ā€œthere is nothing to seeā€:
The media and other Democrats have known how the Biden family has lined its pockets because of Joeā€™s political power for yearsā€”Biden ferried Hunter around the world in government jets to gather kickbacks for the family.
Biden lied, saying he knew nothing about and had nothing to do with Hunterā€™s or Jimā€™s business dealings.
Biden used taxpayer money to blackmail Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating a corrupt company that paid Hunter millions despite having no expertise in energy, then bragged about it afterwards. President Trump was impeached for suggesting Bidenā€™s admission be investigated; the media and other Democrats downplayed the obvious scandal.
The Justice Department tried to sneak a sweetheart deal with Hunter through on tax felonies and gun violations; I thought Democrats were concerned about equal treatment under the law?
Here is an excellent article by Jonathan Turley, an honest Democrat, describing the Biden money laundering business:
Government on Loan: The Biden Familyā€™s Version of ā€˜Itā€™s a Wonderful Lifeā€™
Selective outrage isnā€™t outrage at all. Democrats seek to destroy anyone who gets in their way, whether it is Supreme Court justices, Trump, or Speaker Johnson.

Commentary:
Indeed, we know all this, but not a thing will be done about it unless the virulent malignancy that is Leftism gets excised and destroyed. But that's not gonna happen through systems that controlled by Democrats (i.e., voting, academia, media and federal agencies). Revolution, anyone?
"Democrats and their blinders"??

What is this american thinker thing you keep posting from, a division of the babylon bee?

Good grief man, look around yourself! Look at the denial from the right! tRump has already been convicted of fraud and they still talk about "winning the trial". HUndreds convicted in the insurrection that they to this day try to convince us was just a rowdy party, r if they do concede it actually happened it must have been Antifa in RWNJ clothing.

And don't even get me started on tRump! 90+ felony indictments in 4 different jurisdictions plus now 2 separate gage orders with multiple violations but they still wanna believe he's as pure as the driven snow!

Democratic blinders my ass.

Supreme Court Justices being held to the same ethical standards as all judges.
Conservatives are outraged

How would you respond if George Soros was taking Liberal Judges on exotic vacations and paying their expenses ?
YOu know how.

explodehead.gif

~~~~~~
Indeed, keeping to the ethics of the Constitution and both Congress and the Executive from destroying our freedoms are against Democrat Ideology.
More teabagger projection.

With No Warning, House Republicans Vote to Gut ...​

1699108575751.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com ā€ŗ U.S. ā€ŗ Politics

Jan 2, 2017 ā€” WASHINGTON ā€” House Republicans, overriding their top leaders, voted on Monday to significantly curtail the power of an independent ethics ...

House GOP Votes to Gut Ethics Body; George Santos Calls ...​

1699108605987.png
Business Insider
https://www.businessinsider.com ā€ŗ Politics ā€ŗ News

Jan 9, 2023 ā€” House Republicans voted Monday to hobble the Office of Congressional Ethics. Ā· The body will likely be limited in carrying out investigations ...

Don't ever put the words ethical and Democrat in the same sentence again.
Democrats are demanding ethics from our Judges

It is Republicans who look the other way. Just like the Commies they are

Commentary:
The Biden ā€œcontroversy ā€œ is just an attempt to deflect attention from the TCF(Trump Crime Family).

Iā€™ll be using TCF from now on as I see it being used repeatedly over the coming year and could save me up to 24 hours over that span. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back