Name the females drafted in the NFL, NBA, MLB or NHL. Is the DOJ sanctioning these?

Pop23

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2013
The barstool down yonder
If not, why not?

Are you telling me the DOJ can sanction a State for not including transgenders in public restrooms of their choice, but not those States and Cities that build stadiums costing 100's of millions of taxpayers dollars, that refuse to give women a chance in Pro Sports?

Absurd.

This is a logical fallacy. Nobody believes women can compete in a men's sports league. That said, I remain a staunch supporter of the women's lingerie football leagues.

If not, why not?

Are you telling me the DOJ can sanction a State for not including transgenders in public restrooms of their choice, but not those States and Cities that build stadiums costing 100's of millions of taxpayers dollars, that refuse to give women a chance in Pro Sports?

Absurd.

Kathryn Smith hired by Bills as NFL's first female full-time coach
ESPN-Jan 20, 2016
Top Events; NBA; NHL; MLB; Golf (M); Premier League; MLS; NASCAR ..... The Buffalo Bills made history Wednesday by hiring the NFL's first female ... Hammon, the NBA's first female full-time coach, "and realize how exciting this is for ... Linda Bogdan, in 1986, became the NFL's first female scout when she ...

Liberals DO NOT support diversity and equality in sports. Well....sometimes they do. Depends who is under represented.

For example....the absurdly racist NFL and NBA. The Utah Jazz NBA team do not reflect the racial makeup of their city or state. The NFLs California teams....have not a single Asian and very few if any Hispanics. But their city and state are huge populations of them.

These are jobs that pay tens of millions of dollars a year....and the left allows Hispanics, Asians and Arabs to be grossly discriminated against. I'm shocked the left is so hypocritical about this.

They'll DEMAND a transgender atheist Arab female be put into Marine Corp infantry for $18,000 a year and get shot at due to "diversity and fairness".

But demand the NBA champion Golden State Warriors have some diversity on their roster to reflect their home city San Francisco....jobs that pay millions of dollars just to play a game????

It boggles my mind

If not, why not?

Absurd.

Kathryn Smith hired by Bills as NFL's first female full-time coach
ESPN-Jan 20, 2016
Top Events; NBA; NHL; MLB; Golf (M); Premier League; MLS; NASCAR ..... The Buffalo Bills made history Wednesday by hiring the NFL's first female ... Hammon, the NBA's first female full-time coach, "and realize how exciting this is for ... Linda Bogdan, in 1986, became the NFL's first female scout when she ...

They draft coaches, scouts?

Are you telling me that's the best they can do?

There is not a single female basketball player that could, at a minimum be drafted?

Wow, and no male good enough to make a WNBA team?

Amazing.

Tell me again why the DOJ isn't withold federal funds from these States?

So I guess the twisted logic of the OP is that because women cannot be competitive with men in sports, that we should disregard any attempt to provide them fair access to other professions

So I guess the twisted logic of the OP is that because women cannot be competitive with men in sports, that we should disregard any attempt to provide them fair access to other professions

Fair enough, so we just investigate the WNBA then?

Why?
It is entertainment just like the NBA

Your "profound" OP makes no sense

Why?

The NBA is entertainment.

So are the Oscars.

Why is diversity so important in one....yet...basically a non issue in the other?

Warning: There's almost no way you libs can avoid being total hypocrites in this topic. Now...proceed....

Why?

Wait, wait, all these sports league could easily change rules to make it easier to get women on their teams.

If Target could do it, the Jets could do it as well

That's his underlying motive...yes.

Women have fair access to any job if they can pass the standard requirements.

Like Police and Firefighters?

Yes. Exactly right. Police and fire are open to everyone. Just have to pass the requirements. Background check. Polygraph. Physical fitness tests....which after police academy get very easy for cops and reasonably easy for firemen. Oops...sorry...that was racist....fireperson.

Why are little boyz so afraid to say "women"?

Or support diversity?

I intended to ask you that after you explained why you refer to "females" instead of women. One issue at a time.

You are the gender confused. The rest get it.

The rest of you little boyz think "female" is the correct descriptor for a person of the opposite sex of your own species? Or do you prefer sheep? Cows? Goats? Chickens? I'll need some more information to help you with your confusion. My gender is quite clear to me and to anyone who knows how to use Google. I guess that's not you.

Forum List

Back