Name the females drafted in the NFL, NBA, MLB or NHL. Is the DOJ sanctioning these?

I can't help your lack of communication skills.

No one else here has trouble understanding my posts, just you. That should be a clue.

Not seeing the backup, nor an explanation as to why woman is the discriptive you demand used for a young female.

And you never will, because I never said it.

Do yourself a favor. Google "Arianrhod." You might learn something.

I even posted your exact words.

To assist even more

Definition of WOMAN

So you're proving you can use a dictionary, but you still can't get one of us to fetch you a beer?

Not at all sure what that has to do with pro sports, but I've seldom seen anyone so thoroughly derail his own thread before.

So I guess the twisted logic of the OP is that because women cannot be competitive with men in sports, that we should disregard any attempt to provide them fair access to other professions

If they can be competitive with men in combat arms and policing and firefighting, even if we just have to skew the physical stands a bit here and there and pencil whip some applicants occasionally and threatened to end the careers of superiors who point out that sometimes the women can't do the jobs without help from on high, they can be just as competitive with men on the football field.

If a broad can ruck up with the other men in a platoon there is no reason she shouldn't be able to take a hit from a 300 pound linebacker.

They might not be smart enough. Many women are stupid as shit. They almost never win on Jeopardy.

Last edited:
If not, why not?

Are you telling me the DOJ can sanction a State for not including transgenders in public restrooms of their choice, but not those States and Cities that build stadiums costing 100's of millions of taxpayers dollars, that refuse to give women a chance in Pro Sports?

Absurd.
Please tell us you are kidding and not ignorant? You do realize you cant tell a private company they have to hire someone that is not capable of doing the job to their specifications?

So I guess the twisted logic of the OP is that because women cannot be competitive with men in sports, that we should disregard any attempt to provide them fair access to other professions

Fair enough, so we just investigate the WNBA then?

Why?
It is entertainment just like the NBA

Your "profound" OP makes no sense

The NBA is entertainment.

So are the Oscars.

Why is diversity so important in one....yet...basically a non issue in the other?

Warning: There's almost no way you libs can avoid being total hypocrites in this topic. Now...proceed....

Its amusing you thought you were smart enough to contruct a question that would make anyone a hypocrite. You arent even intelligent enough to do that. The NBA has physical requirements that most women cannot do. Acting has no such requirements. See how easy it is to render that question you worked so hard on into silly nonsense?

If not, why not?

Are you telling me the DOJ can sanction a State for not including transgenders in public restrooms of their choice, but not those States and Cities that build stadiums costing 100's of millions of taxpayers dollars, that refuse to give women a chance in Pro Sports?

Absurd.
Please tell us you are kidding and not ignorant? You do realize you cant tell a private company they have to hire someone that is not capable of doing the job to their specifications?

Not capable?

An Olympic sprinter couldn't?

No woman could make an NBA team?

No man could make a WNBA team?

If not, why not?

Absurd.

Not capable?

Correct not capable. its a known fact men are physically stronger than women in certain areas.

I have yet to see a woman that can make a NBA team.

Any NBA player could make a WNBA team.

Its amusing to see you deflecting.

If not, why not?

Absurd.

Not capable?

Correct not capable. its a known fact men are physically stronger than women in certain areas.

No, what's amusing is to see the extent that some would take to make a State "inclusive", but not a sports team?

The NBA could easily tweak rules to be inclusive, but they don't. The WNBA could even easier. But they dont.

And the DOJ sits on their asses?

Amazing.

If not, why not?

Absurd.

Not capable?

No, what's amusing is to see the extent that some would take to make a State "inclusive", but not a sports team?

The NBA could easily tweak rules to be inclusive, but they don't. The WNBA could even easier. But they dont.

Amazing.
I already explained it to you. The NBA is a private company.

If not, why not?

Absurd.

Not capable?

Amazing.

Oh, so a baker that doesn't want to supply a cake to a gay wedding is also exempt?

Got it.

Not capable?

Amazing.

Oh, so a baker that doesn't want to supply a cake to a gay wedding is also exempt?

Got it.
No you missed it again. One is an employee and the other is a customer. Youre the victim of the logical fallacy called false equivalence again.

If not, why not?

Absurd.

Not capable?

Amazing.

By that "reasoning," why isn't the DOJ doing something about your inability to get pregnant? That's an injustice if there ever was one. :lmao:

If not, why not?

Absurd.

Not capable?

Amazing.
Not our problem that even the WNBA rejected you.

If they can be competitive with men in combat arms and policing and firefighting, even if we just have to skew the physical stands a bit here and there and pencil whip some applicants occasionally and threatened to end the careers of superiors who point out that sometimes the women can't do the jobs without help from on high, they can be just as competitive with men on the football field.

If a broad can ruck up with the other men in a platoon there is no reason she shouldn't be able to take a hit from a 300 pound linebacker.
We can tell you have never played a sport more strenuous than checkers.

Forum List

Back