Name the females drafted in the NFL, NBA, MLB or NHL. Is the DOJ sanctioning these?

This is a logical fallacy. Nobody believes women can compete in a men's sports league. That said, I remain a staunch supporter of the women's lingerie football leagues.
Yet they claim that women can qualify for our most elite special forces with no problems.

That's right. Women can't physically hack it to play a sport with men. But...they can and should be SEALS and Marine infantry and Delta Force.

So you believe eligibility for elite military forces is based solely on physical strength. Where did you serve, again?

Well...the first few weeks of elite military training is heavily based on physical ability.

Served? Not in military. I served 8 years with Atlanta PD. And our SWAT team had a PT test. Tough one too. Most women couldn't pass it. And the test would be seen as extremely easy compared to that of the elite military forces.

I'm sure it is far easier....
I was air force and out shot the man and came in second in the obstetrical course, I was the first girl to finish.
Top honors in academy. Graduated 8 week early.

My son trained with rangers and wanted to transfer to them, but his commander said no. He was an electrical engineer and too valuable to the unit.

I had been an athlete when I was young but damaged my back from a 12 foot fall because of a car bomb. It was a hard recovery, but I could not quite reach my former level.

Women are stronger than you think

Soldiers Blow Up 5 Myths About Women in Combat | Mother Jones
www.motherjones.com/.../female-officers-break-down-myt...
Mother Jones
Jan 11, 2016 - Though "we know from research that fewer women can meet some of the elite standards like [Army] Ranger School, there are still some that can ...crowd. ... [Special Forces] will stop being looked at as elite.

This is a logical fallacy. Nobody believes women can compete in a men's sports league. That said, I remain a staunch supporter of the women's lingerie football leagues.
Yet they claim that women can qualify for our most elite special forces with no problems.

That's right. Women can't physically hack it to play a sport with men. But...they can and should be SEALS and Marine infantry and Delta Force.

So you believe eligibility for elite military forces is based solely on physical strength. Where did you serve, again?

Well...the first few weeks of elite military training is heavily based on physical ability.

Served? Not in military. I served 8 years with Atlanta PD. And our SWAT team had a PT test. Tough one too. Most women couldn't pass it. And the test would be seen as extremely easy compared to that of the elite military forces.

I'm sure it is far easier....
I was air force and out shot the man and came in second in the obstetrical course, I was the first girl to finish.
Top honors in academy. Graduated 8 week early.

My son trained with rangers and wanted to transfer to them, but his commander said no. He was an electrical engineer and too valuable to the unit.

I had been an athlete when I was young but damaged my back from a 12 foot fall because of a car bomb. It was a hard recovery, but I could not quite reach my former level.

Women are stronger than you think

Soldiers Blow Up 5 Myths About Women in Combat | Mother Jones
www.motherjones.com/.../female-officers-break-down-myt...
Mother Jones
Jan 11, 2016 - Though "we know from research that fewer women can meet some of the elite standards like [Army] Ranger School, there are still some that can ...crowd. ... [Special Forces] will stop being looked at as elite.
Women tend to have trouble with carrying 130lb rucks.
Ranger school is just a mind-fuck. The rucks are heavy, but the minimum is 55 lbs. They tried pushing women through in the 80s and they couldn't make it. Most foreign troops can't even make the rucks.

So you feel comfortable calling all females "Women", even, let's say a 12 year old.

Link?

Do you actually walk up to females and address them as "Woman"?

I tend to say "Hi, my name is _____" and let the other person take it from there.

But you're making it ever clearer why you communicate solely online.

6ba5b9b0f73901335b39005056a9545d.gif

So you feel comfortable calling all females "Women", even, let's say a 12 year old.

Link?

Do you actually walk up to females and address them as "Woman"?

I tend to say "Hi, my name is _____" and let the other person take it from there.

But you're making it ever clearer why you communicate solely online.

Dude, you get all bent out shape that someone calls females, female?

Here they are again lil fella:

"The rest of you little boyz think "female" is the correct descriptor for a person of the opposite sex of your own species? Or do you prefer sheep? Cows? Goats? Chickens? I'll need some more information to help you with your confusion. My gender is quite clear to me and to anyone who knows how to use Google. I guess that's not you."

Own em creep

I don't think women should be excluded. I just have serious issues with thye way the create different standards for women. It's inevitable.

They did it for Airborne school.

They'll do it for Special Forces and Rangers.

Last edited:

What "dude" are you talking about?

Then you doubled down:

"I understand that if you approached a woman face to face and addressed her as a "female" (or maybe even a "girl"), you might suffer unpleasant consequences. Remember, Tipsey's got a knife and a garrotte."

It don't get any clearer than that.

So why do you feel a 12 year old female is a Woman?

Last edited:

Then you doubled down:

"I understand that if you approached a woman face to face and addressed her as a "female" (or maybe even a "girl"), you might suffer unpleasant consequences. Remember, Tipsey's got a knife and a garrotte."

You seem to be addressing this to some "dude." Are you sure you have your tags right? Maybe you should go back to talking about professional sports, which was ostensibly the topic of this thread.

Then you doubled down:

You seem to be addressing this to some "dude." Are you sure you have your tags right? Maybe you should go back to talking about professional sports, which was ostensibly the topic of this thread.

If you hijack the thread, you may be addressed and asked to clarify remarks.

Good for the goose........

So, why do you insist that young females be addressed as Women?

Then you doubled down:

Post #6 was quite clear. I'm sorry you didn't understand it. Apparently it's still distracting you...so much so that you keep addressing some "dude" instead of me.

What can I do to help you remember what this thread is about?

Then you doubled down:

Post #6 was quite clear. I'm sorry you didn't understand it. Apparently it's still distracting you...so much so that you keep addressing some "dude" instead of me.

Oh, I remember.

Its a wonder that the DOJ is not threatening all these pro sport city when they have done nothing to bring diversity to those teams. Those players make big bucks, and they leave women completely out of the game.

And yes, you have stated quite clearly you want all females, regardless of age, referred to as Women for some, as of yet, unexplained reason.

Won't ask for clarification again, but it sure appears creepy.

Then you doubled down:

Oh, I remember.

Its a wonder that the DOJ is not threatening all these pro sport city when they have done nothing to bring diversity to those teams. Those players make big bucks, and they leave women completely out of the game.

So what do you intend to do about it? Aside from obsessing about 12-year-old girls, that is.

Then you doubled down:

Oh, I remember.

So what do you intend to do about it? Aside from obsessing about 12-year-old girls, that is.

Me? I started a thread about the lack of females in Major League sports and you got all pissy about referring to them as female.

You ragged about it then claimed all females should be called women. Not all females are adult however. You thought it wrong to even call young ones, girls.

Why would anyone obsess on someone calling young females, girls?

Odd. But I'm sure you would explain if you could.

So far...............

Crickets

I started a thread about the lack of females in Major League sports and you got all pissy about referring to them as female.

Reread my initial post. If you consider yourself one of the "little boyz," then I was referring to you. If not, then you're the one who's being pissy.

You ragged about it then claimed all females should be called women.

No, I said women should be called women. You keep hyperfocusing on, specifically, 12-year-old girls. What is it you're trying to tell us?

Now, go back to yelling at this unnamed "dude" whom you seem to think is part of this conversation.

I started a thread about the lack of females in Major League sports and you got all pissy about referring to them as female.

Reread my initial post. If you consider yourself one of the "little boyz," then I was referring to you. If not, then you're the one who's being pissy.

You ragged about it then claimed all females should be called women.

No, I said women should be called women. You keep hyperfocusing on, specifically, 12-year-old girls. What is it you're trying to tell us?

Now, go back to yelling at this unnamed "dude" whom you seem to think is part of this conversation.

I can't help your lack of communication skills.

These are your words. Own em

"The rest of you little boyz think "female" is the correct descriptor for a person of the opposite sex of your own species? Or do you prefer sheep? Cows? Goats? Chickens? I'll need some more information to help you with your confusion. My gender is quite clear to me and to anyone who knows how to use Google. I guess that's not you."

What any of your blathering had to do with the OP is still curious.

No one else here has trouble understanding my posts, just you. That should be a clue.

Not seeing the backup, nor an explanation as to why woman is the discriptive you demand used for a young female.

And you never will, because I never said it.

Do yourself a favor. Google "Arianrhod." You might learn something.

No one else here has trouble understanding my posts, just you. That should be a clue.

Not seeing the backup, nor an explanation as to why woman is the discriptive you demand used for a young female.

And you never will, because I never said it.

Do yourself a favor. Google "Arianrhod." You might learn something.

I even posted your exact words.

To assist even more

Definition of WOMAN

Forum List

Back