Name That Song

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I was watching one of those whacky doomsday videos out on the interwebs. At about 1:17, a song starts playing which I recognize, but for the life of me can't remember the name or artist.

I want to say it is Enigma, but I am not sure.

The video author's comment only gives the name of the introductory song, not the one I am interest in.

Help?

Anyone recognize who it is?

By the way, Nibiru is coming in April, so don't bother filing your taxes. :lol:

I was watching one of those whacky doomsday videos out on the interwebs. At about 1:17, a song starts playing which I recognize, but for the life of me can't remember the name or artist.

The video author's comment only gives the name of the introductory song, not the one I am interest in.

Help?

I had a similar dilemma recently, except it was a piece of music I'd never heard and like this, wasn't identified. Somebody on YouTube solved it for me using the software SoundHound. I wasn't familiar with the software but it worked. Not sure if it's applicable here -- I'm sure you'd need a passage where the narration is not mixed in.

You could also, as I did above, query the YouTube page in the comments section, unless you already have. My answer took a month.

Kudos for knowing Enigma. I have a bunch of their stuff but am not familiar enough with it to pick a tune out by name.

Help?

I had a similar dilemma recently, except it was a piece of music I'd never heard and like this, wasn't identified. Somebody on YouTube solved it for me using the software SoundHound. I wasn't familiar with the software but it worked. Not sure if it's applicable here -- I'm sure you'd need a passage where the narration is not mixed in.

You could also, as I did above, query the YouTube page in the comments section, unless you already have. My answer took a month.

Kudos for knowing Enigma. I have a bunch of their stuff but am not familiar enough with it to pick a tune out by name.

The author of the video has shut off the ability to post comments to it.

Forum List

Back