Name one animal that you'd like to see go extict

Name one animal that you'd like to see go extinct: I'll say SNAKES,. I hate the fucking things and I'd cheer if we humans wiped them out.
Dont be so white. All animals have a niche in the environment. We would be swarmed with rodents if all snakes were killed.

Stop being a coward. We know your kind are afraid of snakes.
I have two red tail Columbian boas. once again you prove you are an idiot.

Prove it, boy.

Name one animal that you'd like to see go extinct: I'll say SNAKES,. I hate the fucking things and I'd cheer if we humans wiped them out.
Dont be so white. All animals have a niche in the environment. We would be swarmed with rodents if all snakes were killed.

Prove it, boy.
I dont prove things to genetically recessive people such as yourself. I just tell them and let them fend for themselves with the information I have provided for them to consume.

Prove it, boy.
I dont prove things to genetically recessive people such as yourself. I just tell them and let them fend for themselves with the information I have provided for them to consume.

I consumed it and found it to be 100% invalid. Go consume on some bananas you fucking monkey.

Prove it, boy.

I consumed it and found it to be 100% invalid. Go consume on some bananas you fucking monkey.
Not my problem what you find. Just like I dont care that you find hair lice every time you brush your teeth on tuesday. I like banannas. They are full of potassium. White inbreds opinions such as yours wont make me stop eating them.

Extinction is such a tricky thing.

But I would gladly see mosquitoes go extinct everywhere that they were introduced by man- such as Hawaii.

I have been on a lifelong crusade to wipe out black widows. Bug spray, spray paint, WD40, hair spray, gasoline, fire, shoe stomping, liquid plastic, alcohol (the kind you drink and the kind that you put in a cut to remember what pain is), a box of praying mantis', vacuum cleaner, water hose. You have something new I'll try it!

They need not go extinct but if they were beaten back to live only in Antarctica as ice spiders that would suit me fine. All living things play a part in whatever ecosystem they inhabit. Getting rid of snakes means a boom in the rodent population. Getting rid of spiders means a boom in spider-less garage space, and a boom in other insects though I don't think insects are in any danger of not booming in population. Spiders are creepy fucks.

Last edited:
I have been on a lifelong crusade to wipe out black widows. Bug spray, spray paint, WD40, hair spray, gasoline, fire, shoe stomping, liquid plastic, alcohol (the kind you drink and the kind that you put in a cut to remember what pain is), a box of praying mantis', vacuum cleaner, water hose. You have something new I'll try it!

They need not go extinct but if they were beaten back to live only in Antarctica as ice spiders that would suit me fine. All living things play a part in whatever ecosystem they in habit. Getting rid of snakes means a boom in the rodent population. Getting rid of spiders mean a boom in spiderless garage space, and a boom in other insects though I don't think insects are in any danger of not booming in population. Spiders are creepy fucks.
I love animals. That's one thing, but let this (black widow) spider hang out last year in my garage because she reminded me of Charlotte's web. Hanging over my my head as you enter. Her web is still there. So, I take back my wish.

They need not go extinct but if they were beaten back to live only in Antarctica as ice spiders that would suit me fine. All living things play a part in whatever ecosystem they in habit. Getting rid of snakes means a boom in the rodent population. Getting rid of spiders mean a boom in spiderless garage space, and a boom in other insects though I don't think insects are in any danger of not booming in population. Spiders are creepy fucks.
I don't like black widows either, but I would prefer them to Brown Recluse. At least with Black Widows, you know what they are. Plus, I allow a few to live in my garden. They eat the bugs that eat my corn! I just make note of WHERE she and her fellows witch widows live before I stick my hand in that garden.

Not skeeters. Or fleas. They serve no purpose. Flys suck, but they eat dead stuff. Earths vacuum cleaners. But fleas and skeeters? Nada.

I love animals. That's one thing, but let this (black widow) spider hang out last year in my garage because she reminded me of Charlotte's web. Hanging over my my head as you enter. Her web is still there. So, I take back my wish.

I had some boxes stored in a friends garage a while back and went over and got a couple things out of one of the boxes. My friend walks out and says "there's a black widow crawling through your hair". Now, you may think you can move fast but until you find a moment when you actually have to do it you don't really know just how much like the Flash you are. I got the thing off my head instantly and it went to spider heaven instantly. And I know people that have been bitten by one and the horror stories they tell.

Who in hell thought it would be a good idea to give an insect the size of a dime the venom to kill an elephant!? They could kill ten thousand flies with one bite so how did this evolve like it has?

The image or silhouette of a spider is one of those primordial things in our brain, all humans have a natural aversion and fear of spiders, like cats do with snakes. Hence the cucumber thing.

Not skeeters. Or fleas. They serve no purpose. Flys suck, but they eat dead stuff. Earths vacuum cleaners. But fleas and skeeters? Nada.
skeeters serve as food for bats and dragon flies and fish off the top of my head. I dont know much about fleas though. The problem is that they both may serve some unknown beneficial purpose we wont discover until after they are wiped out.

How could a black widow remind you of Charlotte's web? lol

My choice is any large spider, and I don't care how they contribute.

None.

Sadly half of the wildlife on this planet is going extinct because of human greediness and stupidity.

Sad.

Democrats.

They definitely are not human.

They are not mobile, so are not plants. Though some are sorta green.

That leaves animals.

Trick would be to design a virus that completed the destruction of the whale-shit that's between their ears without harming actual humans.

I had some boxes stored in a friends garage a while back and went over and got a couple things out of one of the boxes. My friend walks out and says "there's a black widow crawling through your hair". Now, you may think you can move fast but until you find a moment when you actually have to do it you don't really know just how much like the Flash you are. I got the thing off my head instantly and it went to spider heaven instantly. And I know people that have been bitten by one and the horror stories they tell.

Who in hell thought it would be a good idea to give an insect the size of a dime the venom to kill an elephant!? They could kill ten thousand flies with one bite so how did this evolve like it has?

The image or silhouette of a spider is one of those primordial things in our brain, all humans have a natural aversion and fear of spiders, like cats do with snakes. Hence the cucumber thing.

Cats eat snakes. My barn cats do it all the time. People film their cats eating snakes on YouTube.

Forum List

Back